Princess Grace Awards 2006,2007,2009 - 2019, 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lakshmi

Serene Highness
City
Arizona
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this article was posted before. If so feel free to detete it.
It names honorees of Princess Grace Award for this year. The gala will take place on November 2, and of course Albert will be there.;)
Adam Rapp Among Princess Grace Award Honorees

I wondrer if Albert appears on Larry King's show this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Albert isn's listed for this week on Larry King Live, but I did hear him say the other night that the Sunday & Monday shows would be from NY. We'll see if he is on then.

HSH at Princess Grace Awards Gala

I have to say....HSH looks good! Looking trim and relaxed!

Charlene was there with Prince Albert as his date at the 2006 Princess Grace Awards last night. Nephew Andreas and his girlfriend were there too. Also, Albert's cousin, Chris Le Vine, was there too.

Hi everyone, MW7060 are you sure? were you there last night. In all of the pictures from the awards I see where Christy Brinkley was Prince Albert's date. In addition, there are no pictures of Charlene at the event. There is also a picture of Prince Albert kissing Christy Brinkley's hand. Please post where you got your facts from.

strange, how come aren't there any pics of andrea and tati at least????

It just goes to show you sometimes people will say anything just to give people the impression that Prince Albert and Charlene Whitstock are still an item. Most of us already known that they are not.

Christie Brinkley was there to support her daughter, Alexa Ray Joel, who was performing that night.

teense said:
Christie Brinkley was there to support her daughter, Alexa Ray Joel, who was performing that night.
She also provided the maga star wattage of old Hollywood glamour with dress and hair! She looked fabulous!

Are there any pictures of Charlene at Princess Grace Awards gala? Is any mag writing about it? Mw7060a, how did you find about Charlene at gala? Did you see her or you know someone who saw her? I'm so courious. I thought they splited. It's so intriguing to know if they are still together...

Last edited:
My gut feeling tells me she was not there. I think maybe this is a hoax to bring excitement to the thread. It has been very quiet lately..:ROFLMAO:

There is not much factual information to discuss concerning PA other than his dismissal of 2 cabinet members and charity functions. No news is good
news!:)

mw7060a said:
Charlene was there with Prince Albert as his date at the 2006 Princess Grace Awards last night. Nephew Andreas and his girlfriend were there too. Also, Albert's cousin, Chris Le Vine, was there too.

Charlene DID NOT attend the PGA in NYC.

Thanks for photos tbhrc.:flowers: They were great! Our dear Prince looks wonderful.:wub:

TrustWorthy said:
Charlene DID NOT attend the PGA in NYC.

Since you are saying something directly opposite to another member who claims to have seen her, do you have any proof? Personally I also dont think she was there.

BurberryBrit said:
Since you are saying something directly opposite to another member who claims to have seen her, do you have any proof? Personally I also dont think she was there.

A poster said she was present and introduced to Charlene -- I can tell you 100% that not only was Charlene NOT introduced to a anyone -- she WAS NOT there. Unsure how to prove it to you, but until proved otherwise not sure I have to.

TrustWorthy said:
A poster said she was present and introduced to Charlene -- I can tell you 100% that not only was Charlene NOT introduced to a anyone -- she WAS NOT there. Unsure how to prove it to you, but until proved otherwise not sure I have to.

I am one of those huge skeptics until I see pics of her but can you give us just a little more to go on to prove she wasn't there ( I can appreciate not wanting to reveal to much of oneself on these blogs for privacy reasons) but anything that could help get to the "was she or wasn't she" would be most appreciated. I agree pics would definately help one way or the other. I find it odd that there were no pics of Andrea and Tatiana who were supposed to there too and they are two I'm sure the press would be interested in as well. I have a problem with the fact that there were so much press and not one photo yet of Charlene - it would be too much for the foreign press to resist a shot especially for the money they could make off of it -Bunte would pay $$$$$$$ for one to support their marriage theory.

Is it possible it was Heather the girl he took to Newport?

hibou said:
...Is it possible it was Heather the girl he took to Newport?

No hibou. It was definitely Charlene whom I was introduced to. The person said, "This is Charlene" as we shook hands. Also, I know what she looks like from all the photos of her posted on the forum. She was definitely there with Prince Albert, as was his nephew, Andrea & girlfriend, and cousin Chris Le Vine. Don't know if this will work but I am going to try to attach the ticket I had for attending the PGA 2006 Crown reception for all of you to see. Hope this works.

Attachments

• pgagala2006reception.pdf
    50.8 KB · Views: 523
TrustWorthy said:
I just wanted to know how YOU know since you emphatically say she wasn't there. I know you can't prove it, but what's your source?

I doubt it there can be a mixup between Heather Van Zuidam and Charlene since Heather looks quite different (and looks younger) than Charlene.

mw7060a said:
No hibou. It was definitely Charlene whom I was introduced to. The person said, "This is Charlene" as we shook hands. Also, I know what she looks like from all the photos of her posted on the forum. She was definitely there with Prince Albert, as was his nephew, Andrea & girlfriend, and cousin Chris Le Vine. Don't know if this will work but I am going to try to attach the ticket I had for attending the PGA 2006 Crown reception for all of you to see. Hope this works.
What was she wearing? How tall is she? Who was she talking to? How was her hair? What did she look like in person? More beautiful? Less beautiful? Can you provide any more details?

BurberryBrit said:
What was she wearing? How tall is she? Who was she talking to? How was her hair? What did she look like in person? More beautiful? Less beautiful? Can you provide any more details?

As I wrote on another forum on this subject...It was kind of dark in the ballroom...I think her sleeveless gown might have been bluish. Her hair was up too. She was quite chatty talking to people.
They had tv monitors around when they announced Albert entering and they asked everyone to stand. In comes Albert with Charlene followed by his bodyguards. Later, I observed one of Albert's bodyguards calling Charlene over to Albert's location so he could introduce her to the elderly actress Celeste Holm who was in High Society with Grace Kelly.
It was not until after the awards ceremony when they had the dancing in the adjoining room that I saw a photographer taking group photos with Charlene and other attendees. So there will be some photos surfacing at some point. Also, it was not until the dancing that I saw Andrea and his girlfriend, because I never saw them during the awards ceremony. At least not from where I was sitting. Also, I'm not the kind of person who asks celebrities/famous people for autographs or to have my picture taken with them. I try to keep a respectable space unless I am invited within.
As for the red carpet, I don't know why Albert did not have Charlene at his side. Perhaps he thought it might have been a distraction for the news media whereas the point of the evening was to have focus on the Princess Grace Awards event itself. Charlene was polite, and chatty with everyone around her. She seemed happy and festive to be there. People brought their own cameras and were taking group photos with her. (And no, I don't know why they have not been posted yet). Again, regarding her gown, I'm sorry I don't recall the color because I was in shock seeing her there. (I mean, I really did not expect to see her there because as all of us here on the forum noted her absence, and her in the airport viewing the magazine photos of Albert with the other woman on the yacht). I think her gown was bluish. I did notice she is tall...maybe 5'10". Her gown was sleeveless. She had her hair up as all of you have seen previous photos of her with her hair up. It was done up the same like previous.
I would not lie about Charlene being there with Prince Albert. I know too well that is something one does not joke about on this forum.

mw7060a said:

Hi MW! I have no doubt that you were there -I am amazed that no one got a pic of her since she was such hot news and this would certainly be worth $$ to whomever got the pics. I know it must be frustrating for you to have all of us in doubt but it is just amazing. And more so becuase of all the photos we saw of him last summer with other women. Had Charlene not made all her comments, it wouldn't seem like such a big deal for her to be there. But then after he made his comment amount not marrying in the near or distant future makes you wonder why she would continue to be with him after the way he treated her with his actions and comment on marriage.

I guess one can believe whatever they wish but I can tell you Charlene was not at the PGA 2006 -- not because she wasn't welcome, but simple scheduling. PA came in for the event then immediately left -- he didn't even have the time to return the favor to his MC, Larry King, by doing his yearly CNN interview. I'm sorry, but this year wasn't like those of the past -- too many things to do and too little time. This is reflected in the coverage of the event. Sorry.

TrustWorthy said:
I guess one can believe whatever they wish but I can tell you Charlene was not at the PGA 2006 -- not because she wasn't welcome, but simple scheduling. PA came in for the event then immediately left -- he didn't even have the time to return the favor to his MC, Larry King, by doing his yearly CNN interview. I'm sorry, but this year wasn't like those of the past -- too many things to do and too little time. This is reflected in the coverage of the event. Sorry.
I guess TrustWorthy must be Prince Albert himself if he knows not only that Charlene wasn't at the PGA, but all of the intimate details of why she wasn't there as well.:rolleyes:

If she was there it should have been reported as everything the Grimaldis do,but there are no pictures.

I don't think she was there because there are no pictures. There aren't even any pics of Andrea and Tati. I'm not saying MW is lying but I'm not sure the woman she was introduced to as "Charlene" is THE Charlene Wittstock.

TrustWorthy said:
Well, I thought you had something concrete. This reasoning doesn't mean that she wasn't there. (Although again, I don't think she was.)

mw7060a said:
....It was not until after the awards ceremony when they had the dancing in the adjoining room that I saw a photographer taking group photos with Charlene and other attendees. So there will be some photos surfacing at some point.

Well, in this case I think the best way to wait for a few days. If there were taken any Charlene pictures they will appear undoubtely. Let's wait! ;) ...Whether there was Charlene or not, what's the difference? Albert does not have eyes of the man madly fallen in love. I may admit that Charlene is able to serve his physical needs, but who will take care of his emotional and psychical needs?

AquaMarine said:
Well, in this case I think the best way to wait for a few days. If there were taken any Charlene pictures they will appear undoubtely. Let's wait! ;) ...Whether there was Charlene or not, what's the difference? Albert does not have eyes of the man madly fallen in love. I may admit that Charlene is able to serve his physical needs, but who will take care of his emotional and psychical needs?

I agree we should wait sometimes the news agencies sit on photos if requested to do so and maybe Albert's PR people asked that they do so so as not to distract from the event. But I doesn't fit for Andrea or Tatiana they are always photographed at events - it's part of his job as a member of that family and the awards are in honor of his grandmother - so no pics of Andrea is very odd.

Trustworthy could you tell us if Andrea and Tatiana were there? By the way I like your moniker!

hibou said:
Trustworthy could you tell us if Andrea and Tatiana were there? By the way I like your moniker!

I can only confirm Charlene was not present for no reason other than scheduling.

Back
Top Bottom