Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 10: January 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Albert with Pierre Casiraghi unveiled the Grimaldi Historic Sites of Monaco plaque in Ascros during Fête Médiévale today 10 July

Here's a video of the event:

"OceanXplorer welcomed HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco & Pierre Casiraghi onboard its research vessel, OceanXplorer for a private visit on August 30th, 2022 to celebrate the longstanding partnership between @fondationprincealbert2 and Ocean X"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch7ZqBbtj4U/

Princess Gabriella looks thoroughly miserable in these pictures, I wonder what was wrong with her.

Lovely to see them all at the Monégasque picnic!

Speculative posts have been removed.

This morning, September 8, Prince Albert inaugurated the training center "La Diagonale" of the AS Monaco soccer club. Louis was present as well:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Who is the young blonde woman in red? We often see her with Charlotte too.

It's Ekaterina Sartori Rybolovleva, she's currently a member of the Board of Directors of AS Monaco, and daughter of Russian oligarch Dmitry Rybolovlev who's the majority owner and President of the AS Monaco. But she has also competed in horse shows like Charlotte did..

Wonderful to see the Princess getting involved in affairs in Monaco again, and the plight of animals is surely a cause close to her heart. She looks elegant and beautiful as always, and happy to be there.

:previous:

Mélanie de Massy attended as well, so I've moved your post to this thread here.

:previous:

Yes, that's Mélanie de Massy. You can see her on the second, third and fourth photo of the gallery you've quoted.

Last edited:
Most of them didn't look that happy. Does Stephanie have a special role in these celebrations? She seemed to have a quite prominent position today and two of her children were present as well.

It will be interesting to see what the principality and the family will do celebrate this anniversary.
Is there a program yet?

With the focus always on Grace I think it will be nice for their children to celebrate the life of Rainier.

Aren’t Louis and Camille the only grandchildren permanently living in Monaco? Maybe that’s why they are present.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see what the principality and the family will do celebrate this anniversary.
Is there a program yet?

What I don't understand: May 31 next year he would have been 100 years old. So why are they doing this pre-celebration in September ?

It was revealed the logo especially created for the upcoming celebration and events of Prince Rainier III’s centenary next year as Prince Albert he is Honorary President and Princess Stéphanie, President of the Committee

Last edited:
At 5:00 begins an item about the press conference for the 100th anniversary of Rainier.
https://youtu.be/F8mwJHspUmk

In May 2023 all Monegasques and residents will be invited for a celebration on the rock.

Back
Top Bottom