Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 10: January 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
And a nice turn out from the Princely family with an array of celebs too at the event ,Sharon Stone, Orlando Bloom,Julian Lennon to name but a few.

Sharon Stone! I didn't recognize her. The star power of Monaco, I suppose.

What a dress!

Last edited:
Today, September 25, Prince Albert and Princess Caroline attended the inauguration of the three renamed places/promenade segments Princess Louise-Hippolyte, Anne-Marie Campora and Joséphine Baker:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

** mairie gallery: Inauguration de la Promenade Princesse Louise-Hippolyte, de la Place Anne-Marie Campora et de la Place Joséphine Baker **

Nice to see them all out! It almost seems that there are more public appearances of the Monaco family since Charlene is not around.

What do you think of Pauline's boyfriend? I think he looks "quite strange", but that is just my opinion. Him grinning (always) into the camera and Pauline having that very strict posing with no smile.

The way that the Princess of Hanover has stepped into the breach caused by Charlene's long absence from the Principality has caused me to admire her more than I already do.

The Principality of Monaco is after all, a family affair.;)

The way that the Princess of Hanover has stepped into the breach caused by Charlene's long absence from the Principality has caused me to admire her more than I already do.

The Principality of Monaco is after all, a family affair.;)

P. Caroline has always had a great sense of duty... :castle2:

On September 26 Prince Albert and Princess Caroline attended the opening concert of the new season for the Monte-Carlo Philharmonic Orchestra. It was also a tribute to Maestro Gianluigi Gelmetti, who had died on August 11:

Sharon Stone is popping up in Monaco quite a bit ,I think the son of the late Sir Roger Moore was also at the Bond premiere in Monaco.

Is Sharon Stone auditioning for the role of Princess of Monaco? She's always holding on to Albert.

Is Sharon Stone auditioning for the role of Princess of Monaco? She's always holding on to Albert.

Well at least she looks enthusiastic, unlike the real one. Any word on her BTW?

For Albert to grant interviews where he insists that all is well with his marriage....all the while purporting to be indignant regarding speculation to the contrary...and then turn around and have a glamorous and well known starlet clinging to him....let's just say it gives me very bad vibes about HSH. He knows very well how this sort of thing will play in the press, including the South African press.

Why does the "happily married" Prince of Monaco need Sharon Stone on his arm at a film premiere as his date when he can call on any member of his own very beautiful and glamorous family?

Not a good look for Monseigneur.:cool:

It certainly doesn't help speculation, which they claim to wish to avoid at all costs.

:previous: No it doesn't. Especially not with Nicole Coste also on the loose and granting interviews to Paris Match.

Not helpful at all.

I get the sense Albert and Sharon are just friends. And you are allowed to have your friends with you, even if they're pretty, famous and female. Albert looking miserable this whole time would not be a good look for the Principality, either.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but seeing them together with the vague resemblance actually makes me think Albert must really miss Charlene. Who is hopefully improving and will be back soon.

I didn't mean to imply that having the lovely Ms. Stone clinging to Albert's arm at multiple high profile events is a bad look for the Principality per se. Just the opposite.

But it IS a bad look for Albert personally with rumors gaining steam in Europe and the US about the state of his marriage. Albert is a favorite of mine here at TRF but it whiffs of passive-aggressive "who-the-hell-needs-Charlene-I-am-having-a-blast" without her.

Albert has looked the very opposite of miserable in the almost 9 months his Consort has been away. I am starting to believe that other than as mother to the twins, Charlene is redundant in Monaco.:sad:

Last edited:
I am starting to believe that other than as mother to the twins, Charlene is redundant in Monaco.:sad:

Unfortunately, who would be at fault there other than Charlene? She has done things as Princess of Monaco, just not in the same constant, engaged way as her husband or on the same public level as other royals — with the excuse always given that due to the Grimaldis owning Monaco rather than the other way around, she's been free to do just as she pleases.

I don't think this level of drama is really necessary for a marriage breakdown, so I believe the Palace when they say Charlene is ill and recovering from major surgery (and other rumors are just sustained chatter). Albert doesn't seem to be having a ball in her absence; he seems like he's coping by what he usually does — non-stop rounds of official engagement and a good game face. Whatever other issues there may or may not be will have to be dealt with when she comes home.

IF she comes home. I am still very much in doubt as to that outcome. As others have commented, she has never looked happy in Monaco, does as few engagements as possible and now has not been seen in her adopted homeland since the beginning of the year. In all honesty, I would not blame Albert, at this point, if he strayed.

It's funny, back in the 90's, the belief was Albert would marry a blonde movie star, comparable to the effect his mother had on Monaco.:whistling:
Sharon Stone & Claudia Schiffer were the usual names linked.

That was when the papers were speculating on the love lives of JFK Jr and Albert, and their coterie of glamorous girlfriends.:lol:

Let us please get back to the topic of this thread - the family’s current events - and refrain from speculating about the reigning couple‘s marriage and the like - thank you!

I get the sense Albert and Sharon are just friends. And you are allowed to have your friends with you, even if they're pretty, famous and female. Albert looking miserable this whole time would not be a good look for the Principality, either.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but seeing them together with the vague resemblance actually makes me think Albert must really miss Charlene. Who is hopefully improving and will be back soon.

From the way Sharon Stone talks about him, she and Albert are clearly very good long-time buddies, and she's probably friendly with the rest of the family too. I recall her being photographed grinning with Charlotte as a horse race in the UK maybe 6 years ago. Without Charlene to look dazzling on Albert's arm, why not a good friend? Photographers and journalists sure would have been a lot less interested in publicizing the event and the cause without her presence.

Prince Albert and Princess Caroline received the participants of an Irish arts seminar organized in cooperation of the Princess Grace Irish Library - Monaco and the Villanova University at the Princely Palace today, October 13:

** Pic **

It was really lovely to see Albert and Caroline keeping up the family ties with Ireland and the Princess Grace Irish library which is based in Monaco.

Back
Top Bottom