The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-27-2020, 05:11 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
I don't know why when even bright red slippers would be hard to find. But yes, bright red Crocs, who'd a thunk it! I love that everyone seems to have that holiday feeling and dressed for comfort and not show. Albert certainly took it to a ten with his Christmas hat and sparkly reindeer antler specs and the twins look really sweet and it seems the Chihuahua is perhaps a Christmas present to Charlene. I hope so because he/she/it is seriously cute.

I think it’s one of HSH’s two chihuahuas Harley and Poppy

Old 12-27-2020, 05:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
I totally agree!!! All we see is a happy, relaxed family in the joy and warmth of an intimate Christmas celebration. And if we keep criticizing and complaning about Christmas having become nothing more than simple consumerism, then, these photos show otherwise, and that Christmas is really about being happy together in cozy clothes and drinking a nice cup of hot chocolate... Season Greetings!!!
I have to agree with you. There is nothing PR-ish to me about these pictures. They look very relaxed and it"s nice that Charlene seems happy alongside Stephanie's family. I could be wrong but I've always got a vibe that she gets on with Stephanie and her children more than she does with Caroline and hers. Qudos to Albert too for the Santa suit, he looks like a fun Dad and the twins look like very happy children Indeed.

Old 12-27-2020, 05:38 PM
Aristocracy

sophie25, I agree with you completely. The pictures show a very happy family enjoying themselves in a relaxed and intimate atmosphere and having fun together. The expression on the children's faces says it all!!!!!
Old 12-28-2020, 03:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Lovely relaxed photos of a family enjoying Christmas far from pomp and protocol.
Old 12-30-2020, 04:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Very lovely pictures, furthermore it is strange that no-one of Carolines side is included.
Old 12-30-2020, 07:06 AM
Administrator

I think the answer simply is that they did not celebrate Christmas together. Caroline with her four children, their partners and all the grandchildren, that's already a huge crowd , I can easily imagine them having a celebration for themselves at Caroline's home.
Old 12-30-2020, 09:36 AM
Majesty

It could be that some Caroline's child celebrated with their spouse's family.

Alexandra's boyfriend celebrated definitely with his family; he and Alexandra are still not married (and probably don't plan to marry in the nearest future).
Old 12-30-2020, 10:07 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Merry Christmas from the families of Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQW4rgFSKg/
Very lovely photos! Very happy all of them! I am fan of Albert's home style! He is a proud pater familiae!!!
I also think Charlene is closer to Stephanie's family than to Caroline's one.