Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Current Events 1 : July 2007 - Oct.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Welcome to the thread to discuss the Current Events of Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock.

Please remember the following:
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • Remember to be respectful. Everyone has the right to express their views, but that needs to be done in a civil way.
  • The purpose of the thread is to discuss events that are attended by both Albert and Charlene. Any posts that don't adhere to this policy will be deleted.
And please have a look at the TRF Posting Rules and FAQs, and the Photo Posting Rules.

Happy Posting!

I don't think Charlene looks bad in that dress. It's probably one of the better fashion choices she's made. She seems chummy with the kids...

Ani

I like the all white look they both look great

There is another German tabloid article in the print version of aktuelle. It is entitled happy moments in Monaco. I guess this week the made almost all tabloids with their private life. Considering that Albert always claimed how he wanted to protect his private life, he seems to be failing since he became sovereign prince. Or did he make the same discovery as Rainier that the family life attracts publicity....

in sweden there are always reports on victoria and daniel and how they sson will get engaged its been like that for 2 years maybe,
How about albert and his girlfriend, do they (media) see her like the next princess of monaco or only someone he is dating just now?

It depends which tabloid is gossiping.

There is another German tabloid article in the print version of aktuelle. It is entitled happy moments in Monaco. I guess this week the made almost all tabloids with their private life. Considering that Albert always claimed how he wanted to protect his private life, he seems to be failing since he became sovereign prince. Or did he make the same discovery as Rainier that the family life attracts publicity....

When you don't have nothing else to show bringing attention to your private life is the way to be in the papers. Look at all those "celebrities".

When you don't have nothing else to show bringing attention to your private life is the way to be in the papers. Look at all those "celebrities".
Except that Albert is not a celebrity (or shouldn't be) he is a head of state and should make headlines through his work and achievements rather then through whom he is sleeping with and whether or not it will be longterm or short term. Also there is a difference between him and other royals as he can actually govern whereas those have to represent the country no matter which government is reigning it and whether or not they agree with their policy. Albert is so used to accepting someone elses politics that he forgot that he is actually the one who should be making them in Monaco. Silly really.

Except that Albert is not a celebrity (or shouldn't be) he is a head of state and should make headlines through his work and achievements rather then through whom he is sleeping with and whether or not it will be longterm or short term. Also there is a difference between him and other royals as he can actually govern whereas those have to represent the country no matter which government is reigning it and whether or not they agree with their policy. Albert is so used to accepting someone elses politics that he forgot that he is actually the one who should be making them in Monaco. Silly really.

It just shows that he is a silly older man whom had lowered himself from a "royal" status to a celebrity status in less then a two years.
I guess we all had a high expectations for him. He was always just a playboy/party guy and that who he will remained. Charlene goes perfect with his image.

:lol:Pr.Albert and Charlene are just friends. They like hanging out with each other because they don't have to prove anything to anyone.

Let's move on. This thread is for their current events. Not to analyze their relationship.

Princely Family of Monaco Moderators

I second that...He has to rule his country with National Council (and perhaps he should clean...) but it's more difficult than parading with his girlfriend.

I second that...He has to rule his country with National Council (and perhaps he should clean...) but it's more difficult than parading with his girlfriend.

Speaking of girlfriend someone on another forum posted that gala magazine has a blurb that Albert bought Charlene the black audi she was photographed standing by in her ad for Audi. Can anyone here get a hold of the article to see what it says?

Let's stay on topic as already requested by Lady Jennifer...the current events of Albert and Charlene. Future off topic posts will be deleted.

Speaking of girlfriend someone on another forum posted that gala magazine has a blurb that Albert bought Charlene the black audi she was photographed standing by in her ad for Audi. Can anyone here get a hold of the article to see what it says?
French gala claims that she bought herself an audi coupe and considers it a sign that she is going to stay in Monaco for some time. I believe it is the same that she was photographed with. I heard that she doesn't have a license, but in any case I never saw her drive. But Albert was just recently presented with a new toyota, which he will be using as his official car. Do other royals accept that sort of thing? I know he is considered " mean as they come" when it comes down to money matters, but personally I don't think it is a good idea to be billionaire and accept those kinds of presents. But then again, he didn't mind having all his arctic trips sponsored. So apparently he thinks it is ok having others pay for him.

French gala claims that she bought herself an audi coupe and considers it a sign that she is going to stay in Monaco for some time. I believe it is the same that she was photographed with. I heard that she doesn't have a license, but in any case I never saw her drive. But Albert was just recently presented with a new toyota, which he will be using as his official car. Do other royals accept that sort of thing? I know he is considered " mean as they come" when it comes down to money matters, but personally I don't think it is a good idea to be billionaire and accept those kinds of presents. But then again, he didn't mind having all his arctic trips sponsored. So apparently he thinks it is ok having others pay for him.
Quite a baffling situation if indeed CW does not have a license and buys an automobile as a sign that she will stay in Monaco for some time. The actual sign of permanent residence in Monaco would be the betrothal ring and not the automobile one would think. JMO
As for PA accepting "perks" could be linked to his sense of entitlement but I do agree with you paca that as a billionaire he should not accept those kinds of presents.I did not know that his arctic trips were sponsored so that proves my theory of the sense of entitlement and I think PA & CW have this in common apparently.imo she to prolong her stay in Monaco; he to accept "perks"
thanks paca

This is the 3rd time in less than 24 hrs that we've had to ask to please stay on topic. This is a current events thread, not a thread about Charlene buying a car, moving to Monaco, Albert parading Charlene around, etc.

Princely Family of Monaco Moderators

Here’s a link to a video (click on BREVES.mov under date 16 Juillet if the movie doesn't pop up) of Prince Albert and Charlene attending the Chef des Chef dinner last Friday night. It seems that Albert has almost shaved off all of his hair.

:lol::ROFLMAO:Albert didn't shave off his hair he had close trim.

Apparently Albert and Charlene were at a reception last night at the cityhall. She was wearing black again, showing off her belly. Definetely not the way to dress IMO. (you can only see her briefly as they come in: looks like she is wearing a bikinitop with a skirt or wide pants, all in black - did anyone die or does she just think that she can't go wrong with black? There are other colours in the spectrum) You can see video here breves Centre de Presse

Apparently Albert and Charlene were at a reception last night at the cityhall. She was wearing black again, showing off her belly. Definetely not the way to dress IMO. (you can only see her briefly as they come in: looks like she is wearing a bikinitop with a skirt or wide pants, all in black - did anyone die or does she just think that she can't go wrong with black? There are other colours in the spectrum) You can see video here breves Centre de Presse

Wow great catch paca. What was the reception for this time? He is going to too many I think. Once again she is behind him and looking a bit lost. But then I guess she is at these things. I'm not sure why he brings her if she is always walking behind him by herself.

She has to walk behind him on these official occasions, whether she wants to or not. I'd rather have her walk dressed instead of half naked behind him: belly uncovered, low decollete and open back. Sorry, too much skin. And it is not that hot here to warrant the outfit. Albert wears a suit and she is half naked, maybe even transparent as it seems very light fabric and even when you wear black, more often then not things that shouldn't be revealed are in plain sight.

Not quite sure what this reception was about, but before they are going on holidays for the summer there are often receptions like that. I'll find out more from the paper tomorrow I guess. Holidays for officials usually start right after the ball, that's why a lot of things are being done just around that time.

Pic 25.7.2007

Prince Albert II of Monaco (2ndL) and his friend Charlene Wittstock (C) of South Africa, follow the
Herculis Athletics meeting, 25 July 2007 at the Louis II stadium in Monaco. AFP PHOTO VALERY HACHE

---> Pic

There was also a concert at the palace yesterday at the same time. I guess sport won over culture. But the meeting had of course a bonus: it was followed by a party. ;) :D

Surprise surprise, the print version of Bunte seems to have another article about the lovebirds. Also about Charlotte apparently. Bunte should give Charlene and Albert their own section since they are reporting weekly nowadays. Next week it will be about the ball I guess.

There was also a concert at the palace yesterday at the same time. I guess sport won over culture. But the meeting had of course a bonus: it was followed by a party. ;) :D

Remember her at the concert in Menton last year? Of course sports won out. :rolleyes:

Albert is perhaps training her: She must have right table manners during Red Cross Ball. He takes her in his luggages when he has a dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom