Pics of Grace, the actress Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like specially the first pic.How handsome was Clark Gable...

I love her photos but I want to know something more. Do you know any good biography book of Grace? I would love to read it.

The author is Leigh Wendy - "True Grace".

On the twenty-fifth anniversary of Grace Kelly’s death, New York Times bestselling author Wendy Leigh has written a haunting celebration of a life that ended far too soon, starring a heroine whose dramatic, star-crossed story is both tragic and inspiring.

Her Serene Highness, Princess Grace of Monaco, the legendary Hollywood screen siren Grace Kelly, is an American icon whose beauty is unrivaled, and whose oft-imitated aristocratic style and cool elegance have never been eclipsed.

Over the course of three years’ research, Wendy Leigh gained unprecedented access to more than one hundred sources who had never talked about Grace before, including nine of her until-now undisclosed romances (among them an English aristocrat, an American tennis player, and a Hollywood legend), her priest friend, Father Peter Jacobs, and Bernard Combemal, the former head of the S.B.M., the consortium that dominates Monaco.

Providing new details about Grace’s life, including her premarital romantic swan song that took place during her voyage to Monaco, Leigh also reveals the hitherto untold story of her troubled relationship with bridesmaid Carolyn Reybold, and the moving story of her lifelong relationship with actor David Niven.

True Grace paints a compelling portrait of the ambitious young actress, the dutiful princess who transformed the principality of Monaco into a jet-set haven, the kind-hearted philanthropist, the loving mother, and Grace, the patriotic American. Wendy Leigh has written True Grace not for readers who wish to view Grace Kelly as a saint but for those who, like Leigh herself, believe she was a strong and beautiful woman.

This book and other books about her ,are "rubbish".They invent stories and romances with scandalous,to earn money.Please,do no believe in these books.All that is said in these books is false.It is so easy to invent stories about a person who is dead.It is outrageous.

That's problem. Like tabloids who invented story. I go to the library tomorrow, becouse I find one book but I wonder what it's written here. I want to know more detail about her lifestyle, live in Monaco and others. Private matters - who knows what is true or false? If I find out something interesting or incredible I'll write. We couldn't believe in everything what other people say about her.

Ok, we can believe in one: she was great and incredible person :)

Wonderful picture, this last. No other royal has so many pictures there like Grace. :flowers:

I think how she looked when she won the Academy Award was PERFECTION, so simple and elegant.With the yellow rose in her bun...what chic!

Good taste and beauty. Perfect. I see only one photo (from her movie) when Grace looks bad. But she's won Oscar for that. She deserved it.

Zubiaur, you have outdone yourself! I have never seen these pictures. I love the yellow roses in her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom