Photo Retrospective of Grimaldi Family - Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great findings, icelfower and Nawal!:)

Thanks for the link, gfg! It's really nice coverage!:flowers:

Just love this tender pic

Nice pic. Stephanie looks happy with her father.

A nice pic from 1965: Princess Grace with Albert and Caroline. Btw do you think that Princess Ghislaine and Princess Charlotte are behind them in that pic. I'm not really sure.

Pic

Who is Princess Ghislaine? Sorry for my ignorance... :wub:.

Ani

anag said:
Who is Princess Ghislaine? Sorry for my ignorance... :wub:.

Ani

She married Prince Rainier's grandfather Prince Louis fairly late in his life. That made her Rainier's step-grandmother. I thought I read that Rainier wasn't particularly fond but I'm not sure.

Great findings everyone! Ice it seems ur pics are from the celebration in Monaco of their 25th wedding anniversary in July.

Thanks Nawal and Ice :) Nawal's pic is the family visiting the Imperial Forum in Rome in 1974. Great clippings Ice. The pic of Grace with Liz Taylor was taken at a party I think in NYC in the 70s, Andy Warhol was also there.

Thank´s Monaco70s for info! I love your avatar.

You are welcome, Monacos :flowers:
Here are some more clippings I've found:

Caroline, Rainier and Albert at the Prince Pierre Foundation in 1988:
--> 1988

Caroline with Rainier and Albert at an event in autumn 1993 - I think you can also see Princess Anne there:
--> 1993

iceflower said:
You are welcome, Monacos :flowers:
Here are some more clippings I've found:

Caroline with Rainier and Albert at an event in autumn 1993 - I think you can also see Princess Anne there:

--> 1993

Very nice find. View the photo of Caroline in the upper right hand corner of this magazine. She hasn't changed in 14 years. Great genes. :flowers:

I decided to put this photo here, because it's one of rare ones where we can see Grimaldi-Hanover-Massy family posing together. I'm sure it was taken for Rose Ball in 1999, not 2005 like website suggested,

Family by K. Lagerfeld

Pic2 (Prince Rainier looks the camera)

The picture is from 1999, the year Caroline was pregnant with Alexandra, you are right, Ianna and not the website :rolleyes:
I add a picture of the family in 1967, walking through the streets

http://i7.tinypic.com/4xl0xhg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom