National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone have a link on which we can watch the national day celebrations?

:previous:

Outstanding broadcast Sunday, November 19th from 9:25 am!
The Principality of Monaco will celebrate its National Day. Live live on the Facebook page of the Prince's Palace, the parade of the Carabiniers du Prince, Mass in Notre-Dame-Immaculée Cathedral and the appearance on the balcony of the Princely Family.

As part of National day, Princess Stephanie and Camille are offering gifts to elder people today

Belga Image

https://www.profimedia.cz/photo-ban...ult/355657132?searchPhrase=princess+stephanie

India was there just hiding!!! All The kids are adorable!!!

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos...et-the-crowd-from-the-the-picture-id876170476

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Remise de colis à la Croix Rouge par LL.AA.SS. le Prince et la Princesse / Videos / Monaco Info : Les Reportages / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaines vidéos de Monaco

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene distributed annual Christmas gifts at the Red Cross headquarters in Monaco today, November 17. Video

For me the video shows even more that she wasn't really into it that day, maybe she was a bit under the weather or something. It's not just her facial expression (or lack of) but compare P.Albert: talking to the person, holding the hand and present a bit longer, touching person's arm...P.Charlene just shakes hand and let's hand drop very quickly, gives present and looks away to next person or just around in the room...

We know she can be interested and smiling with people, we've seen it before; but this was imo just not one of those days

If P.Charlene is not in the mood, you can tell, and that on the one hand is very honest and true, but for a royal is sometimes a bit inconvenient

just my opinion as i see the video; i'm very happy to read in other posts that her Monegask people love her, that's awesome!

I fear I was misunderstood. All royal ladies smile but the one has a more restraint smile (Letizia, Charlène) and the other has a more joyous smile (Máxima, Camilla). Just different personalities and characters. Personally I love the more restraint attitude of Charlène, it has nothing to do with being bored or not accepted. In my view it is just because Charlène wants to keep dignity and decorum in her presence as Princesse de Monaco. Nothing wrong with that.
Fair enough - it just stands out for me because she didn't start out like that. Maybe she felt she was overacting before and this is more her - I know she is naturally a fairly reserved person.

Monaco National Day is always more like National Week! I love all the formal events leading up to the big day itself and I am super excited for tomorrow. Going to watch every bit live.

^^^ previous

I am also going to watch it live, even though I don't understand a word of French!

It is the middle of the night here when it starts, but it suits me fine. The family will be asleep and I can watch in peace!

Thanks to everyone for posting pics and videos.

:previous: No. Its just because its a cape, and when she moves a certain way you see the inside flap of it.

Thanks! :)

I love what they're all wearing, and may I say it's a pleasure to see the whole glamorous family come together for this occasion once per year, which I look forward to greatly. ?

Of course Princess Charlene of Monaco takes the cake in that bright blue outfit to highlight her fair complexion and blonde hair & blue eyes. And Prince Albert of Monaco's sisters (aka Caroline & Stephanie) do the principality proud by allowing Charlene to shine, whereas their outfits are a bit more somber, yet befitting their position imho. Lastly, the adult children of Princess Caroline & their respective spouses (except Charlotte) look equally nice & somber on this occasion, but I do like how Tatiana stands out in that bright red coat!

Looking forward to seeing the little children (crossing my fingers they all make an appearance)...

I was watching the Mass earlier what a beautiful choir and organist at the cathedral.

Lovely to see the children, especially Raphaël ! We so rarely see him !

I thought I saw Camille for a while and I think Alexandra was with her too. But I'm not sure.

In the Getty photos, in the pictures of Raphael, Sacha and India there is an older dark haired boy and an older strawberry blonde girl. Any ideas of who they are?

Pauline was there- she's wearing a green dress and tan coat.

Last edited:
I’ve been watching Charlene for a while on here, and I must say, she look beautiful and more happier than ever these days. I think her kids has done this to her.

I am rather charmed by Raphael's obvious love for the firetruck. Boys and firetrucks. It is a thing that always cracks me up.

http://tatianacressidacoco.tumblr.c...aphaël-loved-the-firetruck-only-in-monaco-the

(The firetruck is a Mercedes!)

:cool:

In the Getty photos, in the pictures of Raphael, Sacha and India there is an older dark haired boy and an older strawberry blonde girl. Any ideas of who they are?

I wondered too. I wondered if the blonde girl is one of the younger of the four daughters of Sebastian Knecht de Massy. And there was a blondish boy with Jean-Leonard, his son named Melchior.
http://tatianacressidacoco.tumblr.com/post/167656525184/sasha-with-cousins

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely to see them all together.

I had hoped to see baby Stefano at the palace windows. Ah well, maybe next year.

I wonder were Alexandra was. Maybe studying abroad or was it her brother’s civil wedding?

At the ceremony in the courtyard the attendance of princely family members was slimmed down compared to previous years. The Casiraghi’s and Louis at the top of stairs. No de Massy’s or children.

In the cathedral the de Massy’s were not all sitting with the Casiraghi’s and Louis. Gareth Wittstock was with them.

At the defilé the paracommando’s of Montauban were there. Caroline is their godmother. They brought their mascotte along, an eagle named Malizia.

All the carabinieri with their moustaches were a nice tribute to their predecessors.

Colonel Luc Fringant seemed really moved when his man saluted him. It was his last national day.

Back
Top Bottom