The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Old 11-19-2019, 05:54 AM
Serene Highness

Charlotte is the only one absent. Beautiful Beatrice, her wonderful children..Elegant Tatiana..Alexandra, alone, smiling and very fresh..Carolina, charmant..Charlene, elegant, but impassive..Not a smile and from the videos you can notice a lot .. Never change expression, even the walk, the trend, she seems an automaton .. out of context. Prince Albert, instead, always sunny ... also Andrea and Pierre, beautiful and radiant.
Old 11-19-2019, 06:17 AM
Aristocracy

Is the mass for Princess Grace because of her 90th Birthday last week or is there some other reason too?
Old 11-19-2019, 07:06 AM
Nobility

Prince Jacques is wearing for the first time the Carabinier’s uniform ! It’s pity that they don’t stand next their parents in the court of honour just before the mass.
Old 11-19-2019, 07:44 AM

Yas, finally: Princess Stéphanie has a very good haircut that flatters her! She looks beautiful and stylish.
Old 11-19-2019, 07:44 AM
Imperial Majesty

This is the second consecutive National Day that Charlotte has missed.

"If your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough" Sir Sidney Poitier
1927-2022
Old 11-19-2019, 07:46 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vojthas View Post
Is the mass for Princess Grace because of her 90th Birthday last week or is there some other reason too?
There's Mass every National day at Monaco Cathedral and attended by the Princely and extended Princely Family.
Old 11-19-2019, 07:49 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
There's Mass every National day at Monaco Cathedral and attended by the Princely and extended Princely Family.
Yes, I know, but this year Princess Grace is mentioned in the prayers. I didn't notice that in the last years.

Some people here say, that Princess Charlene doesn't look like she wants to be at some events, doesn't like to attend them. Well... what would you say about the Hereditary Prince Jacques then? :P
Old 11-19-2019, 08:10 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vojthas View Post
Yes, I know, but this year Princess Grace is mentioned in the prayers. I didn't notice that in the last years.

Some people here say, that Princess Charlene doesn't look like she wants to be at some events, doesn't like to attend them. Well... what would you say about the Hereditary Prince Jacques then? :P
Come on ! He is only a 4 years old child.
Old 11-19-2019, 08:17 AM
Serene Highness

Some lovely new touches to this year’s celebrations: P Jacques looking ever so handsome in uniform and a special song composed especially for him. Add to that the beautiful rendition of “Amazing Grace” in memory of P Grace, and P Albert and P Stephanie still emotional after all these years since their mother’s passing. And of course, P Charlene lovingly supporting her husband through those difficult moments.
Old 11-19-2019, 10:14 AM
Gentry

For me it's a drama to see Charlene at official events. No smile, empty eyes, like screeming out "help, get me out of here".
She seems absolutely not happy with anything concerning her role as a Princess of Monaco

The amorousnes from the beginning of this love story has totally gone.
Sad to see
Old 11-19-2019, 10:28 AM
Heir Apparent

I found it perplexing watching the princely couple together today. It reminded me of the dreadful tour by Charles and Diana. The sadness emanating from them both is palpable. Whatever is going on, I hope they can work through it.
Old 11-19-2019, 11:04 AM
Royal Highness

I’ve seen more life in a mannequin. She needs to readjust her attitude or leave. She wanted the titles and the lifestyle. Well, she got it.
Old 11-19-2019, 11:52 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by suztav View Post
I’ve seen more life in a mannequin. She needs to readjust her attitude or leave. She wanted the titles and the lifestyle. Well, she got it.
How do you know she wanted the title and the lifestyle?
Old 11-19-2019, 11:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

I liked her white outfit today. Looking forward to seeing pictures from the opera gala tonight.
Old 11-19-2019, 12:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

The white pantsuit outfit was lovely, but seemed somewhat out of place for National Day.

For me at least the children and grandchildren of Princess Caroline, along with the twins, make or break this event. I would pay no attention anymore without them.

This year would have marked Princess Grace's milestone 90th birthday, which might be why there was special mention of her at Mass today.

"If your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough" Sir Sidney Poitier
1927-2022
Old 11-19-2019, 12:56 PM
Royal Highness

National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
How do you know she wanted the title and the lifestyle?

She was tied to his hip for years. She even accompanied him on international trips — something she doesn’t do now.
Old 11-19-2019, 01:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by suztav View Post
She was tied to his hip for years. She even accompanied him on interns trips — something she doesn’t do now.
People can change. They have a family now. And a principality of just two square kilometer, one is soon out-princessed there. Note that Gracia not for nothing longed to the bottle to survive the unbearable lightness of life in Monte-Carlo. We will see how things develop.
Old 11-19-2019, 01:07 PM
Royal Highness

Well, she is really strange, but I don't think, that it is something trouble between P.Albert and her. She hooked on him, tried to smile him. But... in the video from yesterday I noticed, that Princess Caroline had some strange glimpse for Ps. Charlene...
Old 11-19-2019, 01:19 PM
Royal Highness

something doesn't seem right at the moment... However it was lovely to see the family out.
Old 11-19-2019, 01:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

So Charlotte was absent but Rafael was there?