National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today, November 18, Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Camille presented the volunteers with medals of honor, National Blood Merit, and Red Cross Recognition:

** Pic **

Princess Caroline awarded the Cultural Merit decorations:

** Pic ** instagram gallery **

In the evening Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Princess Caroline attended the Ambassadors' Dinner:

** Pic **

Is there a programme or a link available for the official events tomorrow, please?

Here's a live link for the mass and ceremony at the Princely Palace tomorrow :flowers:

Last edited:
Iceflower, many thanks for the link. As always, really interesting to watch. Good to see so many members of the family present: some getting older and the youngsters growing up fast.

Happy to see P Charlene looking lovely and relaxed.

Yes, thank you Iceflower. So many photos to enjoy, plus the footage.
With the growing families, it’s now my favourite Monagasque event of the year. I’m determined to get there one year to see them all.
There’s a lovely moment hen Albert salutes his guard and Jacques follows his lead. Charlene glances down at her son with pride. Very touching.

Last edited:
Me too want to thank iceflower for providing us with so many beautiful pictures of the family at National Day. So nice to see them all together and see how the children have grown. The only ones missing were Charlotte's husband and Alexandra's boyfriend. I also didn't see Camille but she was present on the other celebrations.
So glad to see that Charlene is present looking good and healthy.

You're most welcome :flowers::flowers:

The day and the celebrations ended with the traditional evening at the opera - this year attended by Prince Albert, Princess Charlene, Princess Caroline, Princess Alexandra, Sean and Chantell Wittstock:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I still don't understand the inclusion of Charlene's family members at a national holiday.

I still don't understand the inclusion of Charlene's family members at a national holiday.

They are the family of the princess of Monaco :flowers:, I think its OK they're included.

I am glad to see the Grimaldi clan together. :monacoflag: I wish that Charlotte's husband was there.

You're most welcome :flowers::flowers:

The day and the celebrations ended with the traditional evening at the opera - this year attended by Prince Albert, Princess Charlene, Princess Caroline, Princess Alexandra, Sean and Chantell Wittstock:
Lovely to see Princess Alexandra in the official line up :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom