The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Old 11-20-2017, 08:50 AM
Courtier

The core of this family (Albert, Caroline, Stephanie and now Charlene) have long given off an air of melancholy at events where they're all together. I can't help but wonder if they just don't like each other very much.

When they're able to really separate out into their family units--Albert and Charlene with just the twins, Caroline with her children, children-in-law and grandchildren, Stephanie and her kids--they seem fine, but the body language when they're near each other usually seems quite tense to me. It's not really explained by them being at formal, ceremonial events. Royal families everywhere do those, but it's rare for the group to seem so uniformly on edge as the Monagesques tend to be.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:42 AM
Heir Apparent

The palace published other photos taken inside of the Palace

https://www.facebook.com/pg/palaismo...94461720566359
Old 11-20-2017, 10:45 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
I saw the video of Monaco Channel, princess Charlene was friendly, warm with the people of Monaco, it is unfair to say that she was cold and not at ease. we can make talk photos , the photos at the end with the people say nothing , Charlene receiving with Albert the AS rugby team at the palace two days ago was not smiling , Albert and Charlene were holding their hands, it was her idea with her foundation to make this international rugby teamand she succeeds to do this.

No Moonmaiden, the people of Monaco is appreciating her and loving her and it is more strong since she gave heirs to the throne . My sister and my daughter are married with residents, they live in Monaco, my grandsons are pupils at the college Charles IIi, they are integrated in the life of Monaco, I am inviting to the family diners ( christening, anniversaries ) and I am hearing what they are talking about the princely family and it is not what you are believing to see from USA, UK, Belgium .
Charlene is called ' our princess' as they called the princess Grace and they are appreciating that she is near them, that she is doing with the children, the old persons or handicaped children , there will be a center for the education for handicaped children , it is the idea of the princess Charlene,
But they are criticing Albert for his travels, they are saying he is never here, he travels too much and sometimes these travels are not a need and they are saying happily P Charlene is present , the children would not see a lot their parents if Charlene would have followed him.
Here is a photo of a friend of my sister taken at the monegash pic nic

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYgtgshA...ken-by=lajouxa

I will post an another photos on the board of video , it shows that Charlene is very near of the people of Monaco

Citing a sentence of Brigitte Bardot is not a good thing, she was a star of the cinema during the years 50 and60 of the cinema, she is living in the jet set french city Saint Tropez , she is a french people and not a monegash people which is different and her life was tacky.
melinapremiere, as is often the case you have misunderstood. I have no doubt that Charlene is highly thought of by the citizens of Monaco, as well she should be. I posted that she is not accepted by Monaqesque society, by which I mean high society. She admitted as much before her wedding when she gave an interview talking about how hard it was to make friends due to people there not understanding her humor and her cultural identity.

As for Brigitte Bardot, she was a contemporary of the late Princess Grace even if she was a star of the 50's and 60's and was a member of the jet set. She met Grace and gave her opinion of her as an icy woman. That's all.

"If your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough" Sir Sidney Poitier
1927-2022
Old 11-20-2017, 10:58 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatianacressida View Post
I am rather charmed by Raphael's obvious love for the firetruck. Boys and firetrucks. It is a thing that always cracks me up.

http://tatianacressidacoco.tumblr.co...-in-monaco-the

(The firetruck is a Mercedes!)

I wondered too. I wondered if the blonde girl is one of the younger of the four daughters of Sebastian Knecht de Massy. And there was a blondish boy with Jean-Leonard, his son named Melchior.
http://tatianacressidacoco.tumblr.co...a-with-cousins
It would be nice if the photos were signed with the names of those cousins - for those who do not know the de Massy family so good. Can you do it, please?
Old 11-20-2017, 01:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
The palace published other photos taken inside of the Palace

https://www.facebook.com/pg/palaismo...94461720566359

It’s always nice to have some pictures from the inside.
The one with Jacques looking over his mother’s shoulder is really cute.
Too bad there are no pictures of the Casiraghi grandchildren.
Old 11-20-2017, 05:25 PM
Administrator

The photos from inside the Palace have once again been an extra treat , but I agree, I would have loved seeing photos of the other family members as well, the selection was more balanced last year. Here's another gallery from yesterday:

** pm gallery: Charlène, Albert et les jumeaux fêtent Monaco **
Old 11-20-2017, 06:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Yes, one of my favorite things about Monaco National Day is the behind-the-scenes photos taken of the family inside the Palace!

Too many family members were missing this year.

But Jacques and especially little Gabriella are sooo adorable!

1927-2022
Old 11-21-2017, 06:07 PM
Serene Highness

National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2017

beautiful picture

[ATTACH]300781
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1908.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	300781  
Old 11-21-2017, 06:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

I love it. Thanks C4A!

1927-2022
Old 11-21-2017, 07:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks C4A,

here is a video of Monaco channel, resume of the National fest, it includes a diplomatic reception and the gala evening

Monaco Info - Le JT : dimanche 19 novembre 2017 / Videos / Monaco Info : Le Replay / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaines vidéos de Monaco

Here is a photo of the diplomatic reception at the Yacht club of Monaco, it tool place on november 18th 2017

https://twitter.com/CarinaLLM/status/933285002199961600
Old 11-22-2017, 02:41 AM
Administrator

Here's another nice gallery focussing on the gift distributions:

** pp: Stéphanie de Monaco et sa fille Camille Gottlieb en Mères Noël, les aînés ravis **
Old 11-22-2017, 06:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

I knew there is always a diplomatic reception during National Day week but that:'s the first time I've seen footage of it. I've never seen any pictures of it either.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:03 AM
Serene Highness

https://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_mo...monaco-hola/1/

the details behind the photo of the Royal Family of Monaco in the National Day .Tatiana hid her silhouette, while pregnancy rumors continue to ring noisy
Old 11-22-2017, 02:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka View Post
https://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_mo...monaco-hola/1/

the details behind the photo of the Royal Family of Monaco in the National Day .Tatiana hid her silhouette, while pregnancy rumors continue to ring noisy

Thanks priyanka. I am rather surprised that they put Charlotte and her son on the cover rather than Albert, Charlene and the twins, but it's a beautiful photo nonetheless!

1927-2022
Old 11-22-2017, 02:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

I just went blank. It's Jack that inherits right?

LaRae
Old 11-22-2017, 02:27 PM
Heir Apparent

I am not surprised, Hola is always publishing photos of Caroline, Charlotte even at the chrisitining of the princely twins, it published a photo of Caroline with Gabriellla

In France, there is Point De Vue which published the photo of Charlene with the prince Jacques on his frontpage

https://www.relay.com/point-de-vue/n...courant-1.html
Old 11-22-2017, 02:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

THANK YOU melinapremiere!

Pranter, it's Jacques Marquis des Baux who is the Heir. Monaco practices male primogeniture.

1927-2022
Old 11-22-2017, 02:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Thanks priyanka. I am rather surprised that they put Charlotte and her son on the cover rather than Albert, Charlene and the twins, but it's a beautiful photo nonetheless!
It's obviously what they think will sell more magazines. Caroline and her children have always been very popular with the Spanish popular press. When I lived there (30 years ago now) I could guarantee at least one article every week. I was in Grimaldi heaven.
Old 11-22-2017, 02:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

I am not complaining...I have been very honest about how much I adore reading about Caroline and her children!

I was just surprised about Hola's decision, because the twins are such little crumpets and are gaining quite a following in their own right.

In a generation or so I expect Princess Gabriella to become the Charlotte Casiraghi or Princess Caroline of her generation.

1927-2022
Old 11-22-2017, 02:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I am not complaining...I have been very honest about how much I adore reading about Caroline and her children!

I was just surprised about Hola's decision, because the twins are such little crumpets and are gaining quite a following in their own right.

In a generation or so I expect Princess Gabriella to become the Charlotte Casiraghi or Princess Caroline of her generation.
Yes, I was a bit taken aback when I saw the cover - on the Instagram sites I follow as well, Charlotte is _extremely_ popular so I really think it's a commercial decision.

I'm sure Gabriella is going to be popular on front covers in the not too distant future.