The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Old 11-18-2017, 01:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Caroline's turn - handing out Cultural Merit awards.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbpT2HmFc8i/
Old 11-18-2017, 08:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka View Post

Remise de colis à la Croix Rouge par LL.AA.SS. le Prince et la Princesse / Videos / Monaco Info : Les Reportages / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaines vidéos de Monaco

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene distributed annual Christmas gifts at the Red Cross headquarters in Monaco today, November 17. Video
Is Charlene's coat inside out? You can see the label!
Old 11-18-2017, 11:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

No. Its just because its a cape, and when she moves a certain way you see the inside flap of it.
Old 11-19-2017, 06:34 AM
Courtier

Thanks! :)

I love what they're all wearing, and may I say it's a pleasure to see the whole glamorous family come together for this occasion once per year, which I look forward to greatly.

Of course Princess Charlene of Monaco takes the cake in that bright blue outfit to highlight her fair complexion and blonde hair & blue eyes. And Prince Albert of Monaco's sisters (aka Caroline & Stephanie) do the principality proud by allowing Charlene to shine, whereas their outfits are a bit more somber, yet befitting their position imho. Lastly, the adult children of Princess Caroline & their respective spouses (except Charlotte) look equally nice & somber on this occasion, but I do like how Tatiana stands out in that bright red coat!

Looking forward to seeing the little children (crossing my fingers they all make an appearance)...
Old 11-19-2017, 06:45 AM
Aristocracy

Why is there an eagle
Old 11-19-2017, 07:05 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

I was watching the Mass earlier what a beautiful choir and organist at the cathedral.
Old 11-19-2017, 07:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Lovely to see the children, especially Raphaël ! We so rarely see him !
Old 11-19-2017, 08:36 AM
Commoner

I cant spot Alexandra?
Old 11-19-2017, 08:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinolovertje View Post
I cant spot Alexandra?
She's not there. We also haven't seen Camille (not surprising), India and disappointingly, little Stefano.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:44 AM
Aristocracy

I thought I saw Camille for a while and I think Alexandra was with her too. But I'm not sure.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
India was there just hiding!!! All The kids are adorable!!!

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...re-id876170476
Excellent! I missed her!
Old 11-19-2017, 09:01 AM
Heir Apparent

In the Getty photos, in the pictures of Raphael, Sacha and India there is an older dark haired boy and an older strawberry blonde girl. Any ideas of who they are?

Pauline was there- she's wearing a green dress and tan coat.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

I’ve been watching Charlene for a while on here, and I must say, she look beautiful and more happier than ever these days. I think her kids has done this to her.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-19-2017, 10:25 AM
Heir Apparent

I love this photo

Princess Charlene of Monaco with Prince Jacques of Monaco and Prince... Nachrichtenfoto | Getty Images
Old 11-19-2017, 11:06 AM
Nobility

I am rather charmed by Raphael's obvious love for the firetruck. Boys and firetrucks. It is a thing that always cracks me up.

http://tatianacressidacoco.tumblr.co...-in-monaco-the

(The firetruck is a Mercedes!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile View Post
In the Getty photos, in the pictures of Raphael, Sacha and India there is an older dark haired boy and an older strawberry blonde girl. Any ideas of who they are?
I wondered too. I wondered if the blonde girl is one of the younger of the four daughters of Sebastian Knecht de Massy. And there was a blondish boy with Jean-Leonard, his son named Melchior.
http://tatianacressidacoco.tumblr.co...a-with-cousins
Old 11-19-2017, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Here are some photos of the Princely Family balcony appearance earlier.

PPE Agency
Old 11-19-2017, 02:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Isn't it an Opera gala tonight ?
Old 11-19-2017, 02:31 PM
Administrator

I guess it starts within the next hour. Around 8 pm is the usual time, in case I remember it correctly.

** pp gallery 2 : Gabriella et Jacques de Monaco : Les enfants de Charlène face à Raphaël Elmaleh **
Old 11-19-2017, 02:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Lovely to see them all together.

I had hoped to see baby Stefano at the palace windows. Ah well, maybe next year.

I wonder were Alexandra was. Maybe studying abroad or was it her brother’s civil wedding?

At the ceremony in the courtyard the attendance of princely family members was slimmed down compared to previous years. The Casiraghi’s and Louis at the top of stairs. No de Massy’s or children.

In the cathedral the de Massy’s were not all sitting with the Casiraghi’s and Louis. Gareth Wittstock was with them.

At the defilé the paracommando’s of Montauban were there. Caroline is their godmother. They brought their mascotte along, an eagle named Malizia.

All the carabinieri with their moustaches were a nice tribute to their predecessors.

Colonel Luc Fringant seemed really moved when his man saluted him. It was his last national day.