National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found it perplexing watching the princely couple together today. It reminded me of the dreadful tour by Charles and Diana. The sadness emanating from them both is palpable. Whatever is going on, I hope they can work through it.

I’ve seen more life in a mannequin. She needs to readjust her attitude or leave. She wanted the titles and the lifestyle. Well, she got it.

I’ve seen more life in a mannequin. She needs to readjust her attitude or leave. She wanted the titles and the lifestyle. Well, she got it.

How do you know she wanted the title and the lifestyle?

I liked her white outfit today. Looking forward to seeing pictures from the opera gala tonight.

:sad:The white pantsuit outfit was lovely, but seemed somewhat out of place for National Day.

For me at least the children and grandchildren of Princess Caroline, along with the twins, make or break this event. I would pay no attention anymore without them.

This year would have marked Princess Grace's milestone 90th birthday, which might be why there was special mention of her at Mass today.

Last edited:
National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2019

How do you know she wanted the title and the lifestyle?

She was tied to his hip for years. She even accompanied him on international trips — something she doesn’t do now.

Last edited:
She was tied to his hip for years. She even accompanied him on interns trips — something she doesn’t do now.

People can change. They have a family now. And a principality of just two square kilometer, one is soon out-princessed there. Note that Gracia not for nothing longed to the bottle to survive the unbearable lightness of life in Monte-Carlo. We will see how things develop.

Well, she is really strange, but I don't think, that it is something trouble between P.Albert and her. She hooked on him, tried to smile him. But... in the video from yesterday I noticed, that Princess Caroline had some strange glimpse for Ps. Charlene...

something doesn't seem right at the moment... However it was lovely to see the family out.

So Charlotte was absent but Rafael was there?

I did not see Elisabeth Anne de Massy and her children.
At the Te Deum I spotted Christian and I think his daughter as wel as the Knecht family.

Do both Wittstock brothers live in or around Monaco?

The pics posted on FB by the Palace are really lovely. I know we can't speculate about pregnancy on this forum so I'm not going to, all I will say is that if Albert and Charlene don't have anymore children they should still be more than delighted with the two they have. Watching them on the balcony today was a real joy as they are obviously very pleasant children with lots of character and I look forward to seeing them grow in the years to come.

The glamour moment came in the form of Pierre Casirghi’s family. My,what a good looking children. Beatrice looking so chic and elegant. They reminded me of the golden years of the Caroline /Stefano era. I always waited for their pictures during the Monaco National Day circa 80s/early 90s.. they never disappoint in terms of charisma,elegance and glam. Today,it’s just ,meh. Albert lacking the charisma.

So Charlotte was absent but Rafael was there?

I didn't see any evidence of Raphael. I don't believe that he was there.

I wonder why Charlotte was absent?

She was missed, imo.

She was missed, imo.

I didn't miss her, IMO her contribution is to stand appallingly dressed giving the impression that she has a constant bad smell up her nose.

The Princess of Hanover look very patriotic in the Monegasque colours.

According to RoyalHats.net, Princess Charlene and Princess Gabriella's outfits together make the Monegasque flag.

Completly agree with You!

People can change. They have a family now. And a principality of just two square kilometer, one is soon out-princessed there. Note that Gracia not for nothing longed to the bottle to survive the unbearable lightness of life in Monte-Carlo. We will see how things develop.

Grace of Monaco attended many events when She was Princess, as well as Caroline when She replaced her mother.

Albert and Charlene have no charisma and glamour.

Agree with You!

Last edited by a moderator:
As usual; it was the princely children who stole the show - loved Gabriella's expressions and India's little doll who was wearing her own formal royal outfit! :D Francesco is a beautiful little boy and he looks like he'll resemble Beatrice a lot.
Agree with those who said Charlene looked completely expressionless, there's definitely something going on behind closed doors IMO.

National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2019

She was missed, imo.

My apologies you are correct. When first looking at the pictures I mistook Stefano for Rafael.

Charlene looks miserable, surely everyone around her feels it too.

Last edited:
I see photos of Princess Charlene smiling at family members which is most important, IMO. Perhaps she’s trying to be dignified at events. Didn’t people complain when she was dating Prince Albert that she was too casual / non-royal?

I have seen Princess Charlene smiling today...

What on Earth is she wearing!!!! (Charlene, not Caroline)

Nothing strange-a very nice black suit and dressy white blouse. It's better and more flattering than that red dress/coat Caroline is wearing.

The kids are lovely. Charlene's biggest contribution to Monaco are the twins.

Back
Top Bottom