National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited by a moderator:
Smiles everywhere

Last edited:
Beatrice takes the Holy Communion, so we may assume that all the rumors about her being atheist are fake.

Those aren't 'rumours'. She stated it publicly on the Italian TV in a interview at 'Le Iene' show, and the video is very likely to still be found on the internet.

Those aren't 'rumours'. She stated it publicly on the Italian TV in a interview at 'Le Iene' show, and the video is very likely to still be found on the internet.

When did she say that? I mean, there have been a lot of years ago? If so, maybe she made up her mind (?) or she did a compromise and a respectful gesture because she was in the land of Monaco (?)
But, to be honest, i don't really believe what she officially says.. Almost nothing of what she stated, she actually believes or follows. :whistling:

Is it known where Andrea Casiraghi and his family and Pauline Ducruet and Camille Gottlieb were?

When did she say that? I mean, there have been a lot of years ago? If so, maybe she made up her mind (?) or she did a compromise and a respectful gesture because she was in the land of Monaco (?)
But, to be honest, i don't really believe what she officially says.. Almost nothing of what she stated, she actually believes or follows. :whistling:

You know, Monaco's worthy a communion...:whistling:

M Louis Ducruet looks extremely well dressed in his jacquet. It was 100% perfect tailored. My compliments.

Lovely to see Louis joining in. Alexandra is looking so grown up. Nice to see the twins - not particularly keen on their outfits. I wonder what they make of the scene from the balcony.

Is it known where Andrea Casiraghi and his family and Pauline Ducruet and Camille Gottlieb were?

Well Andrea and family I assume are still in London where the live. Tatiana was just pictured there at a party a few nights ago. Pauline is living and working in NYC. Not sure about Camille though; her instagram account showed her at the Monte Carlo Country Club this afternoon so she most certainly could have attended if she wanted to.

I have to say that Charlene and the general atmosphere were a little odd. I don't know if it was like that because of the dreadful events happened in Paris. Charlene looked particularly serious, especially at the balcon. I'm a bit worried, to be honest, because I have the strange feeling that she hasn't been fine for a while. I hope everything is going well.:ohmy:

I do think the atmosphere was due to the Paris attacks. And I did see Charlene smile a few times and she is smiling in some of the photos as well.

these two babies are the cutest things. i am in love with jacques! he's adorable. i am sure Gabriela will be a beautiful young lady as she grows older.

National Day 2015 - Monaco

Thank you to those who shared the photos and videos of the National Day. Gabriella and Jacques are extremely cute and it's lovely that Albert and Charlene brought them along to the celebrations.

I also think the more serious mood this year was due to the Paris attacks. I think it's a thoughtful and respectful thing to do.

Last edited:
Don't worry, you must not be offended, it is not a big mistake, I also do mistakes like this because I am not good in geography and I do some mistakes to place a name of a town, I understand you, I have also a bad time ( chimio traitment); I also come here to forget
Monaco is also involved in the attacks in Paris, there are french résidents and also french workers who come to work in Monaco.

Princess Caroline wears two small Decorations and Princess Charlène , the Princesse Souveraine , only one.

Princess Caroline wears two small Decorations and Princess Charlène , the Princesse Souveraine , only one.

Caroline has the Order of Saint-Charles and Order of Cultural Merit,whilst Princess Charlène currently only has the Order of Saint-Charles.

National Day 2015 - Monaco

I have had a good look around the net and can find no report or reference to the evening gala for this year's celebrations. If it had been cancelled as a mark of respect to events in France I would have thought there would have been announcement of some kind - perhaps from the official press office, but there's nothing I can find. Could it be this is a new departure , or it was always intended to hold the gala at a later date this year. Perhaps it depends if on whether there is opera or ballet currently being performed in Monaco. Iceflower, do you know anything?

Just had another look by using soirée as part of my search and found the opera was scheduled to be Eugene Onegin
Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom