National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Of course, Princess Caroline and Princess Stéphanie will attend the national fest with the cousins De Massy, I think some children of Caroline will attend also but as the ' passe d'armes' will be first and early before the mass, I don't know if the children will attend to this ceremony.

:previous: Okay, I'll bite. Who or what are the 'passe d'armes'?

National Day 2015 will be celebrated under strickt safety mesures, according to the french radio.

this ceremonie took place untill last year after the mass and before the defile on the place of palace.
This ceremonie takes place in the honor yard and this ceremony will be before the mass to morrow

Yesterday evening, there was the ceremony of the giving of the royal orders and décorations by prince Albert, Charlene was present, it was the most important ceremony of the giving of medales

Remise de décorations et de médailles à l'occasion de la Fête nationale / News & Photos / Palais Princier de Monaco / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I correct in saying there will be a reception for the diplomatic corps tonight as part of the National Day celebrations?

Ι am looking forward to tomorrow!! :)

I can't wait, I'm dying to see what the twins will be wearing and I still hope for a tiara in the evening. The diamond one is worn like a hairband so she could wear this one even with the very short hair.....please, please Charlene!

The princesses of Monaco did not wear tiara since the death of Princess Grace, there is no more events with tiara in Monaco, it is a pity. Princess grace wore very often tiara as at the gala of the national fest, yes, it is a pity, it will be a surprise if we would see tiaras to morrow.

There is a reception for the diplomatic corps in the hotel of Paris, but we have never photos of this reception.

A bigger photo of the gving orders of Grimaldi event yesterday evening, there was also Louis Ducret but Caroline, Stéphanie and Louis were not on the official photo

CCharlyGalloManuelVitaliCentredePresseGouvernementPrincier1 - HostingPics.net - H?bergement d'images gratuit

here is a bigger photo of this event

There was also louis Ducret and the godfather of jacques

this ceremonie took place untill last year after the mass and before the defile on the place of palace.
This ceremonie takes place in the honor yard and this ceremony will be before the mass to morrow

Yesterday evening, there was the ceremony of the giving of the royal orders and décorations by prince Albert, Charlene was present, it was the most important ceremony of the giving of medales

Remise de décorations et de médailles à l'occasion de la Fête nationale / News & Photos / Palais Princier de Monaco / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

I spotted Caroline, Stephenie and Charlene standing to the left of Albert in the picture where he is making a speech. I wish his sisters had been in the group picture so we could have got a better look at them.

Charlene is soooooo elegant today. Beautiful. All the family there except Andrea and Tatiana.
Thanks iceflower for the link.

And It is my birthday too. Happy National Day Monaco, Happy Birthday to me

We do not discuss the twins are soooooo cute and always will steal all the show :):):)

(Happy Birthday TheRoyalCourtisane to have a wonderful day.)

Charlene is the epitome of elegance. Some princesses should take a lesson from her. She outshines all of them!!! God Bless her and her family.

Beatrice takes the Holy Communion, so we may assume that all the rumors about her being atheist are fake.

The Deo Profondis song in tribute to the victimes of Paris was very very moving, thank you for my country France, it was very great

:previous:

They are the cutest! :) I wouldn't have dressed them in such dark colours though, but besides that it was great to see them and to see how they have grown!

Here's a very nice gallery of Stephanie handing out the presents yesterday (I've posted a video of the event on the previous page):

** fb: Distribution de colis aux aînés monégasques **

Prince Jacques resembles somehow his paternal grandfather, Prince Rainier III.

Here's a first gallery:

** gettyimages/zimbio: Monaco National Day 2015 **

And right now you can still watch the celebrations live:

** www.monacochannel.mc/Le-Direct **

Thanks so much for the pics! :)

It's great to see such a show of solidarity from the family in these trying times. I honestly did not think so many of them would show up, thus my surprise & delight. I only expected to see Prince Albert, Princess Charlene, Princess Caroline, and Princess Stephanie, and maybe if we were lucky the twins.:flowers:

After the scare in Hanover, Germany, the other day, I was concerned for Caroline & Alexandra. Glad to see they're okay.

They all look so lovely to boot! And what a treat to see Pierre bring his sophisticated & elegant new wife (she reminds me of a swan or ballerina) to her first Monaco National Day. And I have to be honest Charlotte looks the best I've seen her look in years. Pierre is handsome as usual (love the new unshaven look btw). His cousin, Louis, looks dapper as well. Finally, Alexandra is at that most beautiful stage of her development ~ a *child woman* ~ I honestly think a female is at her most beautiful/captivating during this time. Oops, not to forget the stars of the show, the Prince & Princess of Monaco ~ bellisimo!!! :heart1:

ps: I wish Camille & Pauline would've been able to make it as well. Also, can't wait to see pics of the twins!

OMG, the twins, YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug::sun::twohearts::valentine1::cheers:

Now they truly are the stars of the show. I'm in love with them. :fireworks:

I watched the whole ceremony (it was only a bit bothering that sometimes I had to refresh the pages as the feed would block:bang:) and I have to say that Charlene and the general atmosphere were a little odd. I don't know if it was like that because of the dreadful events happened in Paris. Charlene looked particularly serious, especially at the balcon. I'm a bit worried, to be honest, because I have the strange feeling that she hasn't been fine for a while. I hope everything is going well.:ohmy: I was expecting that she would say some prayers in french, or at least sing the national anthem, but alas, I was disapointed once again. It is a pity...

On another note, the twins were adorable and little Gabriella has the Kelly features! Sorry, but I couldn't help notice that...:flowers:

I was very pleased to see almost all the other members as well!

I watched also all the ceremony, I saw Charlene laughing at the end of the (pass d'armes', during the mass, she was as the other persons very serious it was a different atmosphere, there were a lot of moments of remembrance to the victims of Paris, we can not judge how she was, we did not see a lot the couple during the defilé even with the little twins.
The cameras were on the defile and not on the family
I saw the couple during the hurrah, they were very happy with the babies

I loved Charlene's outfit!
The twins are so funny and lovely!

Char gives me the impression she was in a very bad mood. No smile at all.

I always forget how much Alexandra grew up!!

Back
Top Bottom