The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Old 11-22-2010, 02:20 PM
Aristocracy

Radker18: Very sweet pictures of Stephanie and Charlene, they obvious share a strong bond. It looks like Stehpanie is kissing her neck or wanting her to hold her.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:03 PM
Serene Highness

Everyone looked wonderful, but I agree with many that say Charlene will have to find a "look" that works for her - Princess Diana didn't get it right in the beginning, either. I, also, enjoyed seeing Stephanie embracing Charlene - she is close to Albert, and it appears that she's forged her own relationship with Charlene....which, we know, was not the case (with her or Caroline) when her relationship w/Albert became more serious. I believe that Caroline has a pleasant relationship with Charlene, but they don't seem close (despite past pictures of them, also, embracing). It seems that the CasiTrio, also, has accepted her, as evidenced here, and the Grand Prix; other events. I'm sure, once they're married, and she's pregnant, relations will continue to warm
Old 11-22-2010, 03:31 PM
Serene Highness

Everyone is reading way too much into these photos. It's amazing how one thinks they can completely psycho-analyze someone from a few pictures.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Aristocracy

I think Charlene looked beautiful!! Very elegant and classy! I hate to say it but she outshone both Caroline and Stephanie!!
Old 11-22-2010, 05:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

I saw an item on TV about the National Day in Monaco: Albert, Caroline and Stephanie were standing on the balcony listening to the anthem. After that Caroline and Stephanie went back inside and Charlene came next to Albert, everyone started saying Oooh and Wow and stuff like that. Charlene reacted shy to that, but how would you react if you were one a balcony with people cheering at you.
I'm really pleased to see that the Monegasques seem happy with their future princess.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:47 PM
Aristocracy

i like Charlene, she seems to be nice...
however, when i saw her at the national day, i thought: "Charlene, what the hat...?!"
Old 11-22-2010, 05:48 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherylal24 View Post
I think Charlene looked beautiful!! Very elegant and classy! I hate to say it but she outshone both Caroline and Stephanie!!
I'm sure, not by accident, since the focus should now be on her as the future Princess.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdc View Post
i like Charlene, she seems to be nice...
however, when i saw her at the national day, i thought: "Charlene, what the hat...?!"
I must be the only person who loved that hat. It definitely reminded me of Old School Hollywood starlet (not Grace just the generalization). But it would have better if it was worn at Royal Ascot. And it looked strange that she had that hat on when Stephanie and Caroline did not.

And honestly I amazed that everyone is focused on Charlene's hat when Stephanie looked like she just rolled out of bed, put a comb thru her hair and made a stop to do National Day in between errands.

Old 11-22-2010, 06:25 PM
Aristocracy

charlene looked very elegant and beautiful! so happy to see her fitting in so well...and i hate to say it, but p.stephanie is looking much older than her age, i can hardly believe that she is younger than p.caroline and p.albert, no thanks to her tan, what a pity.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:29 PM
Courtier

I loved the hat too, a bold fashion step indeed!
Old 11-23-2010, 03:08 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
I must be the only person who loved that hat. It definitely reminded me of Old School Hollywood starlet (not Grace just the generalization). But it would have better if it was worn at Royal Ascot. And it looked strange that she had that hat on when Stephanie and Caroline did not.

And honestly I amazed that everyone is focused on Charlene's hat when Stephanie looked like she just rolled out of bed, put a comb thru her hair and made a stop to do National Day in between errands.

well said, Zonk.. I mean really
Old 11-23-2010, 04:20 AM
Gentry

Quote:

Well said, entirely my idea.

On the other hand, what about the idea that Stephanie and Caroline actually LIKE Charlene, or at least like the idea of their brother finally getting married. In that occasion they all agreed that Charlene would dress spectacularly and they would dress down (Caroline that is), to make Charlene shine more.
Most of the worshippers here of Caroline and Stephanie find them such really admirable persons, well that would be how really chic and classy people would act.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:11 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I think people got used to it. If she has been seen in public at all in recent years, has usually looked awful, sorry to say.
"New" Charlene understandably awakens much bigger interest.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
You are right. But we are used to. Stephanie has divorced with fashion sense, years ago, so this kind of appearance is fully expected. The surprise would be if one day she appears well dressed and classy.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:24 AM
Aristocracy

noooo i just mean that hat was so big...but i don't understand anything about fashion
I think Charlene is sweet :)
Old 11-23-2010, 09:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Stephanie's sense of fashion is well known for everybody, i think it doesn't amaze anyone that she went so simple to ND. Her pony tail was...
Charlene's only faux pas was the hat, for me. If it wasn't for that, she might have looked awesome.
Old 11-23-2010, 03:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Even if Caroline and Stephanie deliberately "dressed down" for the occasion, it still begs the question: Why should they? They've been the mainstays of Monaco events for several decades !!
Old 11-23-2010, 04:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

You read way too much into all of this ...
Old 11-23-2010, 06:08 PM
Heir Apparent

for the fest of Monaco, the designer was Armani, and for the travel to Japan it was Dior
Old 11-23-2010, 06:16 PM
Courtier

So, Armani and Dior. Thank you for the information.