National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you An Ard Ri, I think that yes, this Maltese Cross is just a brooch. The symbolic is too big, it can't be a decoration - or if it was the case, we would have heard about it.

I love this picture of Charlene: she looks very sweet, she has a nice smile. I wonder how some people can speculate about rumours of crisis in the princely couple: eyes talk by themselves!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you An Ard Ri, I think that yes, this Maltese Cross is just a brooch. The symbolic is too big, it can't be a decoration - or if it was the case, we would have heard about it.

Its a very nice brooch,wonder if its a family heir loom? Maybe Charlotte just wore it for the Mass at the cathedral.

I loooove Princes Caroline´s outfit, I like Stephanie´s (although I think she should have worn a hat ) and I don´t like Princess Charlene´s otfit ( I don´t like the fabric of the coat) , the outfit is very similar to the uniform of British nurses in the WWII. Andrea is more handsome than ever with that beard :wub::wub:....

Andréa id not beautiful with this beard, Pierre is beautiful he is handsome not his brother.
I do not like the outfit of Caroline, she looked like a grandmother, I like the outfit of Charlene and Stéphanie . bur Charlene was the most beautiful of the three.

Prince Albert II Of Monaco And Princess Charlene Of

I like this photo Albert and Charlene hand in hand at the balcony

Andréa id not beautiful with this beard, Pierre is beautiful he is handsome not his brother.
I do not like the outfit of Caroline, she looked like a grandmother, I like the outfit of Charlene and Stéphanie . bur Charlene was the most beautiful of the three.
I have nothing against Charlene. However, I do dislike the hate and coat she looks like she is in mourning especially with her expectations. Stephanie and Caroline especially look very nice. A photograph it is hard to tell what a person may be feeling but a video will reveal much more. Yesterday during the gift giving I saw a woman who appeared to feel out of place or even scared of doing the wrong thing, afraid she would be yelled at which Albert did in public (how it became known) during the first Red Cross Ball Charlene attended. I'm beginning to wonder if the pressure and demands have gotten to Charlene. She wears her feelings. Anyone who dislikes what Charlene wears I would put the blame more on Albert he isn't the type to allow her to wear something he doesn't approve of. I get Albert is wearing his pants long so his socks and shoes don't show as much when he sits but lately they are way to long.

Was there any explanation, why Hans-Adam II. visits the celebrations?

afraid she would be yelled at which Albert did in public (how it became known) during the first Red Cross Ball Charlene attended. .
Is there a documented verifiable source for this statement? I will take it with a large grain of salt until verified as I assume it would have been heavily commented and written about at the time of the alleged incident.

Charlene´s hat is very similar to the ones of British policewomen, not British nurses , sorry I made a mistake....

Can't wait to see photos from the gala, Don't know why it's taking too much time to get one!

Gorgeous photos.... gosh this family has sooooo many beautiful people :flowers:

Dislike Charlene's hat but coat etc lovely. Caroline though looks like a dog's dinner the clothes and the hat. Stephanie nice but dosn't look fancy enough for the occasion.

Princess Caroline is wearing the same headdress she wore in National Day Celebrations in 2002 , you can see it in the Retrospective National Day images in this same forum (unfortunately I do not know how to copy and paste those images here....) . And if I am not mistaken Charlotte Casiraghi´s hat was worn by her mother at the end of tne nineties , not in the National Day but in other celebration I don´t remember , I will inform you If I find the images....

Last edited:
Is there a documented verifiable source for this statement? I will take it with a large grain of salt until verified as I assume it would have been heavily commented and written about at the time of the alleged incident.
It was posted here and talked about way back. Joining in 2007 you must have missed it. Like much of the bad press and discussions they get forgotten about. I was also stating my opinion based one what I saw in the video.

Last edited:
LadyMacAlpine said:
It was posted here and talked about way back. Joining in 2007 you must have missed it. Like much of the bad press and discussions they get forgotten about. I was also stating my opinion based one what I saw in the video.

I wonder we're Princess Alexandra is this year?

Ok, thanks. Since it is just a posting on these forums I believe the large grain of salt is appropriate especially when it comes to this couple:whistling:

Not a tiara in sight:sad:. Why did Albert go to the expense of providing Charlene with two tiaras if "home events" are now all non tiara affairs?

Not a tiara in sight:sad:. Why did Albert go to the expense of providing Charlene with two tiaras if "home events" are now all non tiara affairs?

Was my thought too!!

When was the last time any of them wore a tiara to this event?

Tiaras are not rarely worn by the Grimaldi ladies,except perhaps at a foreign royal event or wedding,it is rather odd!

Charlene looks lovely. Love the gown and the coat thingy and the gloves, so princessy! I now forgive her for the gown she wore last year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom