The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Old 11-27-2009, 11:32 PM
Serene Highness

Glistening Seas

National Day is a time for Monaco and their rulers to be enjoying their History as a Nation. While Pa & The Royal Family do invite cousins this is a time that is wholly meant for them. So to tie this day to whomever happens to be 'visting' that day would forever tie them into History of Monaco which isn't something anyone would want to do if they aren't close family. Overall's Monaco Day was considered one of the better days that Monaco has had and they did invite cousins however, this is a day for National recognition not for tabloid exploitation.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:41 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveroyals View Post
It was sad to witness the Grimaldi family on National Day reduced to two sets of siblings and only two generations, with a progressive attrition of attendants on the balcony. Prince Rainier is gone, Prince Ernst is absent, and there is no fresh blood to rejuvenate this situation. Other European royal events bring together several generations, with a rich admixture of cousins, uncles, aunts, grandparents and relations from other royal lineages and you are struck by the health and promising future of those families. Such images emphasize the pared-down display of the Grimaldi celebration. By reforming certain traditions, inviting youngsters, cousins, even long-time fiancées of uncertain status, Monaco could demonstrate a much more dynamic and young image to the world. Instead of appearing to be shrinking in the public eye, it should join the other monarchies who entered the 21st century with a strong presence and display of delightful familial strength and solidarity.
as i said before Pa need to get married I keep hearing the arguement about Caroline and her children but they was not raised for that kind of position PC said that herself on many occasions Rainier/Grace most be rolling over in heaven with the situation with Albert....... I think they thought Albert was the hero child of bunch.. when the children reached majority
Old 11-28-2009, 07:53 AM
Heir Apparent

The cousins were part of the medal ceremony in the courtyard where Elisabeth-Ann and Melanie shook hands with all the recipients, after the 3 main players and the Casiraghi Trio.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Shy Di, thank you very much for your collection!
I adore Charlotte's photos the most, she is so beautiful, her profile is gorgeous!
Old 11-29-2009, 11:51 PM
Nobility

I agree, the pictures are great, but I can't say I ever saw a picture of Charlotte that wasn't great. I thought Princess Caroline and Stephanie both looked good, seemed to be plenty of smiles to me, I especially like the shots of Charlotte and Princess Alexandra -doubtle cute factor! Also thanks to An Ard Ri for posting the video. I'd like to see Albert married and raising an heir to the throne as well but "say-la-vee". Better that he stay unmarried than marry the wrong one.

Old 11-29-2009, 11:55 PM
Nobility

Sorry to double post but I just noticed the buttons on Charlotte's jacket. Are those Romanov eagles? Anyone else catch that? Anyway, just had to say something about that -super cool Charlie

Old 11-30-2009, 03:52 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofthelight View Post
Shy Di, thank you very much for your collection!
I adore Charlotte's photos the most, she is so beautiful, her profile is gorgeous!

Yes I think she is a beautiful Girl. I have more Pics from her in large and send this in the next Days...
Old 11-30-2009, 10:06 AM
Aristocracy

Thank you SO much for posting these lovely HQ shots of Caroline, which hardly EVER get posted. Just lots of Charlotte (not that I don't love those also :) ). The big HQ photos have a way of putting you right "inside" the event, that is a real treat.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy Di View Post
Thanks Shy Di.Your pics are of high quality and very big,I appreciate this a lot.I like all the pics
I like the Chanel bag of Caroline specially
Old 12-01-2009, 07:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Thanks!!

This pic with the two sisters is priceless
Old 12-01-2009, 07:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

I agree, it is a nice pic.
Alexandra has always a funny expression!
Thanks Shy Di! The pics are great!
Old 12-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Charlotte is a beauty as we can see in these great pics.Thanks ShyDi,your contribution here, is much appreciated.Continue posting photos please
Old 12-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

Everyone looks beyond amazing...seriously if the Grimaldis are not the most beautiful aristocratic family on the entire Continent I'd like to see who is!

Caroline is superb and elegant, and I love her hair pulled away from her face to show her great bone structure. I do wish she'd worn a bit of lipstick, she looked a little pale.

I adore the way Charlotte seems to dote on her little sister....she is very attentive to Alexandra always. Sweet!

Andrea and Pierre are gorgeous, I can't decide who is more handsome!

And Stephanie's outfit is AWESOME..I love how slim and elegant she looks. Is it my imagination or do all the Grimaldi women have beautiful legs???

I can't express how much I love reading about this family and seeing pictures...no matter what is going on behind the scenes they look fairy tale perfect and they make my spirits soar!
Old 12-09-2009, 10:12 PM
Nobility

Princess Caroline beautiful Chanel outfit , was already wear be her in 1996 , if an not mistaken in two other occasions , in National Day 1996 and another event with Albert

1) National Day 1996

2) National Day 1996 at the balcony

3)Another event in 1996 with P.Albert

4) Another event in 1996 Smiling

Side by side 13 years separate this two pictures, for me Caroline is still a very elegant and unique Princess (with her mother Princess Grace off course)

Old 12-10-2009, 06:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Her dresses last longer than her husbands....
Old 12-10-2009, 08:11 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
Great sense of humor Tosca!
In live we can repeat our closing but can’t repeat our love life….
Old 12-10-2009, 11:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post

It is sad, but you are right, Tosca!
Old 12-11-2009, 12:49 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerpower View Post
Princess Caroline beautiful Chanel outfit , was already wear be her in 1996 , if an not mistaken in two other occasions , in National Day 1996 and another event with Albert

1) National Day 1996

That picture is from the Sainte Devote festivity, January 1997.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:45 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
That picture is from the Sainte Devote festivity, January 1997.
she really looks like her mother in that pic