National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
Thanks so much tbhrc:)

How do the Grimaldis -and the monegasques- manage to have almost every year a wonderful weather in the National Day? It seems they enjoyed a sunny day.

Apart from that, I think Princess Caroline is absolutely elegant in Chanel. The French haute couture house's lines are perfect for her.

Great additions, thanks seb.

Monaco's princely family lunching at Palace throne's room
Monaco's princely family attends a lunch in the throne room inside the palace in Monaco on November 19, 2006, as part of the National Day's celebrations.

Pic 1 Pic 2

The Princess of Hannover: she was very sophisticated.

Princess Stéphanie de Monaco: she was nice, except for those 1970's flaps.

The Prince Souverain: usual. He needs a partner at his side.

tbhrc said:
And tons of pics can be found at Laif, just some of my favourites
Hey tbhrc,

What keyword are you using? I have tried princess caroline, monaco and national day and there are only a few pics coming up and none are related to today's national day. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
memoo said:
tbhrc said:
And tons of pics can be found at Laif, just some of my favourites
Hey tbhrc,

What keyword are you using? I have tried princess caroline, monaco and national day and there are only a few pics coming up and none are related to today's national day. Thanks.
Search for monaco and make sure that you search in the Gamma 'Datenbank'

Sooo many great pics, I can't stop, sorry..... ;)

Pic 1 - Charlotte and Alexandra
Pic 2 - again
Pic 3 - Charlotte and Caroline
Pic 4 - Albert and Stephanie
Pic 5 - Alex and Pierre holding hands
Pic 6 - Alex: I can see everything with my great glasses
Pic 7 - The same with a monocle
Pic 8 - Alex is a champ at whisteling (?)
Pic 9 - again
Pic 10 - Alex: This is sooo boring
Pic 11 - A beautiful Princess Caroline
Pic 12 - Again
Pic 13 - Alex and Caro holding hands
Pic 14 - Alex: Mommy, this is boring.....
Pic 15 - Prince Albert
Pic 16 - The Grimaldis having fun
Pic 17 - 2 beautiful sisters
Pic 18 - Charlotte smiling
Pic 19 - Hello Monaco, I'm bored!!!!
Pic 20 - again
Pic 21 - Here's my tongue, again.
Pic 22 - Charlotte and Pierre

cro girl said:
Will ther be any live TV coverage on 19 November? ARD and ZDF usually have something about these kind of events concerning royals, but I can't find anything in their TV schedule for 19 Nov.

There was a short report at RTL Exclusiv-Weekend. And there will be surely something at Nina Ruges "Leute heute" and "Brisant" on Monday.

Glistening Seas

:) hey everyone the pics are mar-vel-ous i loved the outfits of Pss steph and Caroline as always Pa looks incredible. i hope to see a small video of fireworks do they have them at this too?? it's been an in-ter-esting year to say the least and may they have many more good one's to come. i love the throne room picture wow awesome that room is one of my favs and decorated the way it is really makes it awesome. the photo behind PA is the the oceanographer??:blush: :innocent: awesome painting:)

I think Caroline looks wonderful! And Alexandra is just too cute; I'm glad to see new pictures of her.

koko said:
How do the Grimaldis -and the monegasques- manage to have almost every year a wonderful weather in the National Day? It seems they enjoyed a sunny day.

Apart from that, I think Princess Caroline is absolutely elegant in Chanel. The French haute couture house's lines are perfect for her.
Yes, till lunchtime, then the clouds came. But it is much warmer then in previous years. BUt you are right, we are usually lucky with the weather. I believe last St Devote it was raining all morning, even during mass ad they thought of cancelling the procession, but mass was over and so was the rain. Guess, St devote is looking after Monaco after all ;)

Here are some avatar I made:

Albert

albertnv9.jpg
2yoturt.jpg
3yq6sfq.jpg
2rxtagx.jpg
2i89isn.jpg
34o52r8.jpg
3zlexc7.jpg
46y1768.jpg
2daarh5.jpg
4837ecn.jpg

Thanks everyone for posting the pictures, i expect them every year anxiously!!!!!!! Princess Caroline is beautiful as always.

Beautiful avatars tbhrc!!

And Charlotte??

Last edited:
tbhrc said:
At the opera:

Pic 2

Ow Pierre Casiraghi is really bad dressed!
See pic 2 (above), and compare his tails with those of The Prince of Hannover.

The Prince wears his tails perfecly, only a bit of white under his coat.

armelle MORAND said:
Here a link to Getty images where you can see first pics of this evening gala. I'm dessapointed because Caroline always wear black dresses ! http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=EventImagesSearchState%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c72512179%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=1&tag=5
It happens to me too, from 10 dresses 8 are black, it´s a little too much.It happens since she became a widow, i thought it would change with the years, but i hasn´t. I´m also dissapointed because Charlotte is doing the same.

Where's Charlotte? :sad:

Princess Caroline's dress is beautiful

There are new pict at newscom but Charlotte isn't there!!
:sad: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom