National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Michelle Steph and Albert look great :wub:

Nice to see Stephanie smiling so much. Thank you Michelle.

Ani

Nice pics. I'm happy to see Princess Stephanie again.

Thanks for sharing all of the pictures Michelle. I love to see PS and PA perform charitable tasks together. PS really looks great!..:)

Wonderful pictures, Michelle, here are some from Gettyimages:

Caption: Prince Albert II and Princess Stephanie pose at the Red Cross headquarters in Monaco after delivering parcels to Monegasques, 16 November 2006. Prince Albert II and Princess Stephanie will attend several events before the Monaco National Day 19 November in Monaco. (Photos VALERY HACHE/AFP/Getty Images)

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

Thank you for all pictures! :flowers:
It's so nice to see Stephanie and Albert together again. Stephanie is having a great time by the look at her! :)

It's great to see family again! Wonderful photos! :)

Stephanie does look nice. It's good to see her supporting her brother.

One of the first pics that I've seen yesterday was the following one. At first sight I thought she had a bandage again, but it's only her shirt. I need glasses ;)

Steph

Stephanie always seems so happy when she is at her brother's side. They must have an extremely close relationship.

Thanks for the great pics Tosca. Prince Albert is quite handsome in this suit. :winkiss: I also love the Red Cross tie.:wub: On another thread, we mentioned that Princess Caroline was doing a "Stephanie pose" - I think it was an art exhibit she and Albert attended. I can't help but notice that Stephanie appears to be doing a "Caroline pose" in these shots (especially #7). :) I guess it's in the genes.

I agree Compatissant. Albert is Stephanie’s comfort zone. The two siblings have an excellent rapport.:)

compatissant said:
Stephanie always seems so happy when she is at her brother's side. They must have an extremely close relationship.

She always seemed happy with Prince Rainier too. I think these are probably the only two men who haven't hurt or betrayed her in some way.

Thank you all for the photos, it was just what I needed this Friday evening, getting home from work. These relaxes pictures of my favourite princess. :flowers: Nice to see her again, and great to see her with her brother.

But what is this Red Cross thing? Why are they handing out food? To whom? I thought people in Monaco didn't need this kind of help. Please help me understanding.

libra65 said:
She always seemed happy with Prince Rainier too. I think these are probably the only two men who haven't hurt or betrayed her in some way.

Hm, yes. They saved the hurting and betraying for other women.

kiina said:
Thank you all for the photos, it was just what I needed this Friday evening, getting home from work. These relaxes pictures of my favourite princess. :flowers: Nice to see her again, and great to see her with her brother.

But what is this Red Cross thing? Why are they handing out food? To whom? I thought people in Monaco didn't need this kind of help. Please help me understanding.
Unlike what most people think, there are poor people in Monaco and quite a few of them too. Not everyone here was born with a golden spoon in their mouths or had the opportunity to raise to richess. If you look back at the last few years, you will notice, that it is mainly the same people and mostly elderly (though I am sure that a lot of younger people simply don't go. You have to inscribe yourself in a list, if you want to be there). There is also social housing in Monaco ( presently some more is being constructed). It is badly needed, since rent is high in Monaco and even though people could go and live cheaper in France, they prefer to stay, because it is their country, even if they are not Monegasque by passport.

4 new pics at Polfoto

Monaco's princely family attends a ceremony with the 'Ordres of St Charles' at the Prince palace in Monaco
Monaco's princely family attends a ceremony with the 'Ordres of St Charles' at the Prince palace in Monaco on November 17, 2006.

Will ther be any live TV coverage on 19 November? ARD and ZDF usually have something about these kind of events concerning royals, but I can't find anything in their TV schedule for 19 Nov.

cro girl said:
Will ther be any live TV coverage on 19 November? ARD and ZDF usually have something about these kind of events concerning royals, but I can't find anything in their TV schedule for 19 Nov.

ZDF had only last year life-coverage but only because this was the official Inthronisation of Prince Albert II.

Thanks all for pics !!!
Caroline and Stephnaie looks so beautiful on the last pics !! and they look like twins now with hairs cut !!!:lol:

tbhrc said:
4 new pics at Polfoto

Monaco's princely family attends a ceremony with the 'Ordres of St Charles' at the Prince palace in Monaco
Monaco's princely family attends a ceremony with the 'Ordres of St Charles' at the Prince palace in Monaco on November 17, 2006.
Steph looks fabulous in those pics. That colour and cut of dress really suit her. Caro seems to be attending a funeral.;)

cro girl said:
The only live will be TMC. They will also air a few documentaries. You might catch a few glimpses in the French News clips.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pict..they look all great!!
I can't wait to see new pict of Charlotte, Andrea and Pierre.

Stephanie looks great in that blue it really looks nice on her .

there aresome new pictures of caroline at the wenn site with her hair looking a bit better

Back
Top Bottom