National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Although we missed Charlotte attending the National Day festivities, what about Stephanie's children? I don't recall seeing any pics, similarly previous years I think(?)

I think Stephanie's children never attended

:previous: Yes that's what I thought. Quite odd given they are Monagasque citizens and have every reason to celebrate the National Day. I noticed members of the De Massey family were there. It would be nice if this were one occasion in the year when the whole family are together.

:previous: Yes that's what I thought. Quite odd given they are Monagasque citizens and have every reason to celebrate the National Day. I noticed members of the De Massey family were there. It would be nice if this were one occasion in the year when the whole family are together.

Agree! Stephanie's children never attended any celeabration with the only exception of the Circus Festival, and, hopefully Pc. Albert wedding.
I found even odd that the 2 olders did not attend Pcs Rainier funeral! They were 13y and 11y old, for me an age you are grown enough to accompany your grand father!
The official reason was that Stephanie wanted them to have a quite and protected childhood! But the 2 older are adults now, Pauline is compeeting, or going to fashion shows! What would be the problem to attend the National day?

Last edited:
Agree! Stephanie's children never attended any celeabration with the only exception of the Circus Festival, and, hopefully Pc. Albert wedding.

They also attended Prince Albert's enthronement celebrations in 2005.

Louis, Pauline and Camille are all at an age where they can decide for themselves. So if they wanted to finally attend the official National Day celebrations, no one would prevent them from doing so. I'm pretty sure that by now it's their own decision not to attend.

Louis, Pauline and Camille are all at an age where they can decide for themselves. So if they wanted to finally attend the official National Day celebrations, no one would prevent them from doing so. I'm pretty sure that by now it's their own decision not to attend.

Of course they are in age to decide by themselves, same do the Casiraghis. What i said is that IMO Stephanie raised them as if they were not concerned, and Caroline raised them as if they are fully concerned.
This is because now all kids being adults, the Casiraghis decide to assist, and Stephanie's kids do not assist.

Thanks for posting. I have a question. Inside the athedral, why the family prays standing amd Pcs Albert remains seated?

:previous:

That's correct - it's the prayer for the sovereign in Latin and French:

"Domine, salvum fac Principem nostrum Albertum, et exaudi nos in die qua invocaverimus te.

Seigneur, accorde le salut à notre Prince Albert, et exauce-nous au jour où nous t'invoquons!"

That means" Lord, save our Prince Albert and mercifully hear us when we call upon thee".

I noticed that one of the few curtsies to the Prince was I think from a nun,the 3rd person to get the award in the above video.Princesses Caroline and Stephanie also appear to have a good laugh together half way through the video!

Due to the heavy rains on National Day a medal ceremony had to be shunted to a later time. Yesterday, December 12, it was conducted at the courtyard of the Palace in presence of Prince Albert.

** Pic **

National Day 2014 - Monaco

MonacoGrimaldiArms.gif

This is the thread dedicated to the National Day celebrations 2014!

They will take place on Tuesday, November 18th and Wednesday,
November 19th, 2014, additional events take place the preceding days.

Take a look at the previous threads, with pics and information about the National Day
in 2013, 2012, 2011 or at the special thread A Retrospective: National Day - Monaco.

And please take a look at the TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Enjoy and happy posting!

article in Monaco matin

https://translate.google.fr/translate?sl=en&tl=fr&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.monacomatin.mc%2Fmonaco%2Fles-monegasques-se-preparent-pour-l

There is the program and the article writte that Prince sovereign and the princess Charlene should be present to wave the people of Monaco. A moment which is very expected because the twins of the princely couple will born in some weeks.

The links does not work , I wanted the translation

this links will work

Les Monégasques se préparent pour la Fête nationale qui débutera ce soir | Monaco | Monaco-Matin

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be so nice to see P Charlene alongside her husband on the balcony tomorrow. Let's hope she will be well enough to do so. I doubt if we will see her before the delivery after this.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

@ the Ordre de St. Charles...
New Hairstyle for Princess Caroline?
Each time I see her she is better than ever!
I honestly love her more than life itself.

I can't see any pics of Princess Caroline - where do you see a new hairstyle?

And a new pair of glasses for Albert!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Charlene will be present at the medal ceremony and at the balcony! Maybe even at the Te Deum! She won't go to the gala though

Le Direct - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

live link

Charlene is not there :(.

Sacha is adorable and the spitty image of Andrea!

Charlene is at the balcony... Wearing black... she looks healthy and her belly is huge ;)

BTW I think Tatiana is pregnant...

Charlotte is the only one missing

Last edited by a moderator:
No one from the young generation?? Even not Alexandra?

Alexandra is there. I love Charlene's beret.

Alexandra

Sacha is so cute.

Things always look bigger on TV. When I visited the palace in Monaco it looked so much smaller than when it is on TV.

Back
Top Bottom