Monaco Orders & Monograms

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Isn't that their joint coat of arms?

Yes it are the Arms of Hannover and Monaco joint together but it seems a fantasy arms to me because the Arms of Monaco is flanked by monks and not by an unicorn (picture).

For "the wife of" often an oval shield is designed:
Lilian, the wife of Bertil of Sweden:(picture)
Máxima, the wife of Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands: (picture)

A born royal lady is often recognizeable by a lozenge shield:
Anne, The Princess Royal: (picture)
Princess Juliana of the Netherlands: (picture)

Last edited:
Coat of Arms of Princess Charlene of Monaco

434px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Charlene%2C_Princess_of_Monaco.svg.png

Coat of arms of the late Princess Grace of Monaco

500px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Grace%2C_Princess_of_Monaco.svg.png

Monaco Orders & Monograms

^^^ previous
Thanks for the above - interesting. The coat of arms are very similar. What do the blue shields represent - their own ancestors ( I'm guessing German here for P Charlene) maybe?

I love Princess Charlene's Arms. I had never seen them before.

Thank you An Ard Ri.?

Me too, I never saw the Princess Charlene's Arms
I am not surprise because an uncle of the P Charlene has a page on Facebook called ' the Wittstock family tree' , it is the story of the family of Charlene , and there is already the same arms on the page

https://www.facebook.com/wittstockfamilytree/

:previous: Wow...very impressive and beautiful!

I wonder if it's been in the family for generations or did they just have one made after Charlene became Princess of Monaco?

Yes it are the Arms of Hannover and Monaco joint together but it seems a fantasy arms to me because the Arms of Monaco is flanked by monks and not by an unicorn (picture).

I'm disappointed by this. More than i should be, admittedly. I just can't deal with any Monaco-related coat of arms having the monks with swords replaced. That's just unacceptable. :whistling:

Is the Order of the Crown/Ordre de la Couronne awarded anymore?
Princess Benedikte of Denmark was awarded in the past.

It seems there was a medal issued to mark the centenary of the birth of the late Prince Rainier III.

There were similar medals issued in the past t

The Silver Jubilee of Rainier III Medal 1974

Commemorative Medal For The 25th Anniversary Of The Reign Of The Prince Rainier III

The Ruby Jubilee Medal 1989
Commemorative Medal For The 40th Anniversary Of The Reign Of The Prince Rainier III

The Golden Jubilee Medal 1999
Commemorative Medal For The 50th Anniversary Of The Reign Of The Prince Rainier III

Accession Medal of Prince Albert II 2005
Commemorative Medal for the Accession of Prince Albert II

Back
Top Bottom