Monaco Grand Prix Retrospective

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you liked them Filipa :flowers:

Here's a pic of Caroline with the Formula One driver Jackie Stewart at the Grand Prix in 1977:

Grand Prix 1977

i watch the grand prix every weekend and the monaco race is my favourite is it really the 66th gosh

is it true that prince reniger asked his father to bring the grand prix to monaco??????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering what anyone knew about the Grand Prix in 2005? I know a lot of people that have consistently gone to the Grand Prix every year, but skipped that year out of respect for Prince Rainier. I know that they had some sort of dedicton for him on the final day, but does anyone know who attended, and what really they did to still keep it comemorative for Prince Rainier?

Here are two clippings with pics from the Grand Prix in 1987 :flowers:

Grand Prix 1987 - 1

Grand Prix 1987 - 2

I love these! I've seen very few pictures of Caroline noticably pregnant, and she must have been about 5 months pregnant with Pierre at this point, right?

Last edited:
I was wondering what anyone knew about the Grand Prix in 2005? I know a lot of people that have consistently gone to the Grand Prix every year, but skipped that year out of respect for Prince Rainier. I know that they had some sort of dedicton for him on the final day, but does anyone know who attended, and what really they did to still keep it comemorative for Prince Rainier?

Princess Caroline, Prince Albert, and Prince Ernst attended the race, and there was a moment of silence before the race began in the podium with all the F1 drivers and team owners. If I'm not mistaken the awards ceremony was a bit low key too.

Prince Rainier, Princess Stephanie and Princess Caroline
attending the Grand Prix in May 1972:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Thanks for posting these Iceflower:flowers:
I must say Caroline looks pretty severe in the first pic, perhaps the Grand Prix wasn't to her liking that year, although I think the fashion for eye makeup at that time doesn't help!

this year's grand prix will be on may. anyone know if Charlotte will be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom