Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is definitely not Princess Caroline ? it‘s Juliette Maillot, one if Charlotte’s best friends since decades.

Thanks. She looked a bit young but as she was walking with the rest of the Casiraghis I guessed it was Caroline casually dressed. Thanks for correcting my misinterpretation...

:previous: I agree 100%. The location is a big part of what gives this event it's glamour. Changing it would be a huge blunder imo.

There's a YouTube channel called eSysman SuperYachts and the host has recently been describing the preparations for the Monaco Grand Prix which is to take place on this coming Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
This evening, May 25, the Grand Prix reception took place at the inner courtyard of the Princely Palace. Among those attending were Pauline and Camille:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Always happy to see Raphaël who looks so much like his father !

The boys they're posing with are Christian's friends.

Happy to see that Christian has his priorities straight as is a Mercedes fan! :D I wonder, if he stays for the race today, if he also finds time to meet our Danish F1 driver Kevin Magnussen.

Yesterday Prince Christian of Denmark joined Princess Maria Carolina and Princess Maria Chiara of Bourbon Two Sicilies, and friends, at the Qualifying of the F1 Monaco Grand Prix.

Maria Chiara is roughly the same age as Christian (they were both born in 2005), while Maria Carolina is a little bit older (born in 2003).

It is interesting to know that Christian socializes with the Bourbon-Two Sicilies sisters, but I am not sure if their kind of frivolous, jet-set lifestyle would look good on the second in line to the Danish throne.

Last edited:
Maria Chiara is roughly the same age as Christian (they were both born in 2005), while Maria Carolina is a little bit older (born in 2003).

It is interesting to know that Christian socializes with the Bourbon-Two Sicilies sisters, but I am not sure if their kind of frivolous, jet-set lifestyle would look good on the second in line to the Danish throne.

Young and beautiful people. I wouldn't surprise if a romance will begin. The Bourbon-Two Sicilies is a very rich family with many connections. I suppose Christian is invited by them.

Young and beautiful people. I wouldn't surprise if a romance will begin. The Bourbon-Two Sicilies is a very rich family with many connections. I suppose Christian is invited by them.

I would also not be surprised if a romance starts between Prince Christian and one of the princesses of Borbon Two Sicilies, especially Princess Maria Chiara, who is the same age as him. It's not impossible.

Last edited:
I would also not be surprised if a romance starts between Prince Christian and one of the princesses of Borbon Two Sicilies, especially Princess Maria Chiara, who is the same age as him. It's not impossible.

Maria Chiara resembles her mother very much.

Christian is going to be a heartbreaker just like his Papa was before he met our dear Mary. :D

Happy to see that Christian has his priorities straight as is a Mercedes fan! :D .

Forza Ferrari! :sad: :boxing:

Last edited:
The Grand Prix took place today, May 28:

King Abdullah of Malaysia was Prince Albert and Princess Charlene's special guest on the tribune.

** gettyimages gallery ** gettyimages gallery 2 ** gettyimages gallery 3 **

** dailymail article ** pm gallery: Charlène et Albert aux premières loges du Grand Prix.. **

** pp gallery: Andrea Casiraghi avec sa femme Tatiana et leurs 3 enfants..**

** pp gallery: Louis Ducruet et sa femme Marie : première sortie officielle depuis la naissance ..**

** pp gallery: Charlotte Casiraghi entourée de ses hommes : Raphaël et Dimitri sur leur ..**

** pp gallery: Charlene de Monaco en longue robe fendue et multicolore au GP de Monaco..**

Zara and Mike Tindall at the Grand Prix:

** Pic **

Photos of the gala in the evening:

** gettyimages gallery **

The Palace shared some photos as well, including one with Gabriella and Jacques:

** instagram gallery **

Last edited:

Both girls have high royal blood front their father, and out of the jetset life i think, at least the older starts to participate with her father to royal duties (shouldn't be very heavy for a former royal family...) so why not ? And is quite obvious that for two 18 years old young people, we could not really think for something more serious than a romance.
Time will show.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Really lovely to see Zara and Mike Tindall at the Grand Prix!

Back
Top Bottom