Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has anybody seen anyone from the family on TV during the race or just before it started? Thanks! :)

It`s hard to see them during the race, because they are in the princes box and the glas of the box is toned.

One car just started to burn, so the rest of the cars are driving behind a safety car. They are going very slow, so the race will take a little bit longer. :(( I`m not a fan of car races, I just want to see the family.

WoW! Thanks for the reports! I look forward to seeing this in 3 hours.

Glistening Seas

:) hello everyone,

he is about 1,80m. So is she. Eva is just wearing incredibly high heels and of course she is much skinnier which stresses the effect.;) was posted by someone.
:rolleyes: :confused: Can aNybOdy tell me what 1,80m translates to in inches for those of us whom not knowing what that translates to.

personally i like the picture of PA in the submersible, you hear so much about the pollution etc, however, this picture the water is beautiful. nice shot imho.:D

budge9 said:
Has anybody seen anyone from the family on TV during the race or just before it started? Thanks! :)

Yes before. Caroline EA and Albert were on the offcial balcony then Andrea Pierre and other boy (who looked like the blonde whos always with them) in the pitwalk´as Albert

ps:6 laps! too bad alsonso is winning :(

Tutú said:
Well, I don't think it is so amazing or something to be proud of. O.K. the money goes to charity, but I'm sure if you asked every boy in the street whether they wanted to play a football match against sportmen like Schumacher they would say yes, just for fun.
For god sake they weren't working in a coal mine, just doing something really fun and enjoying themselves. Ok. the money goes to charity but it is not like if they had to do a big effort.

Yes you are right its not a big effort but im getting used to see them doing´not so much

I just saw Prince Albert, Princess Caroline, Ernst August, Andrea, Pierre, yuhuu Charlotte is there and she looks beautiful.

Cassi said:
I just saw Prince Albert, Princess Caroline, Ernst August, Andrea, Pierre, yuhuu Charlotte is there and she looks beautiful.

yes! behaind Briatore

She wears black knee-breeches? and a white? top with heels. She looks amazing. I´m looking forward to a lot of pics.

First pic from bongarts/Getty & AP

MAY 28: Prince Albert II of Monaco and Princess Caroline of Hanover attend the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix at the Monte Carlo Circuit on May 28, 2006, in Monte Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Vladimir Rys/Bongarts/Getty Images)

I will update this post with new pics.....

Attachments

• 71070159.jpg
    71070159.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 266
  • capt.e8002d1161ab49a4b98e74672d35273e.monaco_f1_gp_motor_racing_mco117.jpg
    capt.e8002d1161ab49a4b98e74672d35273e.monaco_f1_gp_motor_racing_mco117.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 185
  • 71070269.jpg
    71070269.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 214
I saw everyone - Prince Albert, Princess Caroline (who our commentator called Princess Sophie, wife of the Prince, did I miss something?:rolleyes: ), Erns-August, Andrea, Pierre (who he called the young bodyguards of Prince Albert). But I didn't see Charlotte:(.
And:( YES!!! Alonso won! I was supporting him all along. And David Coulthard. Too bad Raikonen was out, the race (last laps) would be more interesting.
And Michael Shumacher made a mini achievement, to climb from the last palce to the 5ht position in Monaco is quite an impressive result. :)
Anyway, it was a great race (love Formula 1) and I glimpsed the Grimaldies. Nice day, I can tell you! :D

Great hoe everyone of the family is there again but Steph and her kids :mad:.
It's really such a pitty. There aren't very many all-family -occasions like this I just don't understand why she keeps staying away. She didn't do it years back.
Makes me wanna shout to her : '"Hey Steph, don't you want to be seen with your real family ? " :( ( I need to ask why )
I really love and adore her to bits - and I know it is not my decison where she goes - but I'm really sad about it. :(:(:( I think she is in Monaco - at least from the last info I got.
"Heavens bring back the old days , Steph '

I'm already hearing the voices again that tell how Caroline didn't want her to be there and that she's kind o excluded from the family circle - Please proove them wrong for once, Steph !!!!!!

It's great that Alonso won the race :D I missed it since I just woke up, but luckily there'll be a rerun later today ;) Can't wait to see the pics and the actual race :)

sebastian said:
Great hoe everyone of the family is there again but Steph and her kids :mad:.
It's really such a pitty. There aren't very many all-family -occasions like this I just don't understand why she keeps staying away. She didn't do it years back.
Makes me wanna shout to her : '"Hey Steph, don't you want to be seen with your real family ? " :( ( I need to ask why )
I really love and adore her to bits - and I know it is not my decison where she goes - but I'm really sad about it. :(:(:( I think she is in Monaco - at least from the last info I got.
"Heavens bring back the old days , Steph '

I'm already hearing the voices again that tell how Caroline didn't want her to be there and that she's kind o excluded from the family circle - Please proove them wrong for once, Steph !!!!!!
That will be PA call really if Steph will be excluded from the family circle he is now the head of the family.

pama said:
That will be PA call really if Steph will be excluded from the family circle he is now the head of the family.

Steph is for sure not excluded. But there will be this stupid media again and they wiil tell such stories ( becauses she's not present at the GP and other family events ) - and this is kind of her own fault - she could have it all clear by just going there with her family - but she doesn't :(

Maybe steph did not come because her arm or one of the kids could be a little under the weather I dont know would have been nice to see her maybe next year.

She usually watches with her kids right? Only not from the official tribune...Maybe she just watched from a balcony or something.

yeah she may have not been seen but that doesnt mean she was not there.maybe some pics will show up later of her.

RADKER18 said:
Maybe steph did not come because her arm or one of the kids could be a little under the weather I dont know would have been nice to see her maybe next year.

It could be Steph couldn't come because of her arm - okay - but she has kids who are old enough and it would be nice to see them with their family.
Every year we think about different excuses like the kids, specially Camille, are too yound ... blabla - thats nonsense because Louis and Pauline have been attending the GP officially when the were very little with their parents.

Ever since Steph's divorce from Daniel they don't attend with Steph's family anymore , but they are in Monaco and watch the race with their brother Michael and the Ducruet cousins etc, thats okay and nice if they have fun this way - but its very sad they don't do this with their maternal family as well :(:(:(. They belong there too !

I've updated my post on the last side.... There are more pics.... Some more from AP/Getty/ Polfoto/ Reuters

Attachments

• capt.8e50c7128d8a454ba265e5726bb58873.monaco_f1_gp_motor_racing_mco122.jpg
    capt.8e50c7128d8a454ba265e5726bb58873.monaco_f1_gp_motor_racing_mco122.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 322
  • 71070297.jpg
    71070297.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 259
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 185
  • ImageHandlerServlet.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 196
  • 71070298.jpg
    71070298.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 219
  • capt.dc7e2b45547d4ad98da8790262421dcc.monaco_f1_gp_motor_racing_mco124.jpg
    capt.dc7e2b45547d4ad98da8790262421dcc.monaco_f1_gp_motor_racing_mco124.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 245
  • capt.893759c5ed49417a859c07fb3becdc63.monaco_f1_gp_motor_racing_mco125.jpg
    capt.893759c5ed49417a859c07fb3becdc63.monaco_f1_gp_motor_racing_mco125.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 269
  • capt.c990ea9e17b14e99a7d42ce7ae9ffaec.monaco_f1_gp_motor_racing_mco128.jpg
    capt.c990ea9e17b14e99a7d42ce7ae9ffaec.monaco_f1_gp_motor_racing_mco128.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 268
  • r721384003.jpg
    r721384003.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 291
I don't think Steph is excluded from the family. Most probably it's because of her arm, or maybe she had a headache ot she hates races. Hundreds of reasons could have prevented her from turning up. But Sebastian is right, the media is going to have a field day with the stories pf "excluded Princess Stephanie". :( :cool:

I think what my brother wants to say is that it is just sad really.
If one is a little bit into this family then it is just only half the joy if there is always just have the family. It is cool to see Caro's kids .... it is cool to see them all together as a family ... but it takes away a huge part of the joy if half of the family is missing.... and this is not only the case for the Grand Prix ... but for a lot of other events.
I have to admit that I'm also waiting to see a pic once in a while of Andrea, Pierre and Charlotte with their aunt and especially with Louis, Pauline or Camille.
It seems and I understand that they are family but they are not too close ( the kids, I mean ) Louis and Pauline are closer to their Dcruet cousins ... that's great that they have such a good time ( the Ducruet kids ) on a daily basis because the attend school together too ( and that explains why they are closer to them then to the Cairaghis ) but nontheless they get on very well with their maternal cousins too ... and so it would be great to see them together ... plus this is not just a family ( and most people are mostly closer to one side of their family than to the other ) but this is the princely family of Monaco and they represent something special ... so the best would always be to have that family doing this as a whole!

michelle said:
I think what my brother wants to say is that it is just sad really.
If one is a little bit into this family then it is just only half the joy if there is always just have the family. It is cool to see Caro's kids .... it is cool to see them all together as a family ... but it takes away a huge part of the joy if half of the family is missing.... and this is not only the case for the Grand Prix ... but for a lot of other events.
I have to admit that I'm also waiting to see a pic once in a while of Andrea, Pierre and Charlotte with their aunt and especially with Louis, Pauline or Camille.
It seems and I understand that they are family but they are not too close ( the kids, I mean ) Louis and Pauline are closer to their Dcruet cousins ... that's great that they have such a good time ( the Ducruet kids ) on a daily basis because the attend school together too ( and that explains why they are closer to them then to the Cairaghis ) but nontheless they get on very well with their maternal cousins too ... and so it would be great to see them together ... plus this is not just a family ( and most people are mostly closer to one side of their family than to the other ) but this is the princely family of Monaco and they represent something special ... so the best would always be to have that family doing this as a whole!

I agree with you.It´s sad that Steph and her kids can´t join the family even if she are watching the race on some other place. Ok it could be funnier see the prix on a boat or with her friends but i think its her duty, as princess and as mother, to see the race in the balcony with the rest of her family. She only spread rumours in this way

sebastian said:
Steph is for sure not excluded. But there will be this stupid media again and they wiil tell such stories ( becauses she's not present at the GP and other family events ) - and this is kind of her own fault - she could have it all clear by just going there with her family - but she doesn't :(
She probably doesn't feel it is necessary. After all, they are not promoting a good cause, on the contrary they are promoting a sport that goes even against PA's pronounced convictions (maybe they should have them run in electric cars for a change?) of preserving the environment, by using up heaps of precious resources, just to make big bucks. A demonstration that business and environment seem to exclude each other. Her absence makes her less of a hypocrit. At least she doesn't promote others selfishness. She is there when it is important and when causes that are dear to her are being promoted. She doesn't seem to crave the limelight, so why expose herself to it, when there is nothing good to come out of it.

More from Getty/AP

Attachments

• 71070496.jpg
    71070496.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 271
  • 71070509.jpg
    71070509.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 317
  • 71070519.jpg
    71070519.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 212
  • 71070529.jpg