Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no wonder andrea played for half the game he's a heavey smoker..

i get Rai 1 news in the USA but it comes on at night.
but i didn't watch the entire thing last night...even though i can't undersatnd italian i watch because they sometimes talk about the royal family

Last edited:
enchantednights said:
i think he looks too tan to be felix.

I also thought he might be too short, but then Pierre seems to be standing on a chair or a railing or something. He looks like that guy at the Rose Ball that the magazines said was Felix, but I was like, That can't be Felix. I wanted to ask just to see if others thought it might be 'cuz I could be wrong.

tati looks so plain and has a big gummy mouth. just an observation =) she seems to be good to Andrea though, a faithful attached type.

michelle said:
My bro had the idea that the boys should participate in Steph's charity soccer match in January too ... what do you think ?
That would be great, but I'm not sure about it, as it's more Steph's match and this time it has been for their own mother's charity...Let's wait and see ;)
Thanks for posting all those great pics, tbhrc and Sebastian!

louisgarrel said:
no wonder andrea played for half the game he's a heavey smoker..

i get Rai 1 news in the USA but it comes on at night.
but i didn't watch the entire thing last night...even though i can't undersatnd italian i watch because they sometimes talk about the royal family

It was not in the Italian news but in a programme called "La vita in diretta" where they talk about the news and often focus on the royalty...
Pierre smokes as well, (though less than his brother) so I don't think that's the difference.

louisgarrel said:
i didn't know andrea and pierre could play so well.. who won the game?
As usual: the Schumacher team.

I've seen the tv footage, and I'd say Pierre and Andrea play like any average Italia, French, or in general european boy; here in Europe soccer is so popular that all the kids start to play when they are really young...

iceflower said:
That would be great, but I'm not sure about it, as it's more Steph's match and this time it has been for their own mother's charity...Let's wait and see ;)
Thanks for posting all those great pics, tbhrc and Sebastian!

... but they could play for their aunt too ... I mean that's the idea Seb had... to have the family together and for eachother ... :)

Article from HELLO
With the World Cup fast approaching, female football fans all over the planet are looking forward to seeing their favourite hunks in action. Local residents in the tiny principality of Monaco didn't have to wait for the tournament to get underway, however, as royal heart-throbs Andrea and Pierre Casiraghi were strutting their stuff in the Luis II stadium this week...............
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/05/25/pierreandandrea/

Wow. Both of the Casiraghi boys look great! They have both grown up to be be really good looking. It looks as if Pierre is a little taller. And...Andrea looks GREAT with his hair wet!!!!!!

I am confused about where were Stephanie's children at the soccer tournament? I think Sebastian or Michelle said they were there but I didn't recognize them. Those little kids who were holding Pierre and Andy's hands seem much too little and don't look at all like Steph's trio. Were Louis and Pauline in the Star Team group pics, because I didn't see them or recognize them?

Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone, left, talks to Prince Albert of Monaco, during free practice for Sunday's Formula One Monaco Grand Prix, at the Monaco racetrack, Thursday, May 25, 2006

from polfoto

Attachments

• 65.jpeg
    65.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 436
CasiraghiTrio said:
I am confused about where were Stephanie's children at the soccer tournament? I think Sebastian or Michelle said they were there but I didn't recognize them. Those little kids who were holding Pierre and Andy's hands seem much too little and don't look at all like Steph's trio. Were Louis and Pauline in the Star Team group pics, because I didn't see them or recognize them?

We didn't say they were there. Seb just mentioned that it would have been logic for them to be around as for instance Louis and Pauline often even go to the stadium all by themselves for soccer matches ....

Thanks for all the pics everyone! The boys look great. Glad to see them participating in this.

enchantednights said:
tatiana is a very very very lucky girl. too bad she's so plain.

these pictures of him literally took my breath away :[

I agree with you! Andrea looks so OMG in those pics!
The blond girl is not very pretty either and I agree with some of you that she probably is just somo Tatiana's friend.

Piewi said:
Gosh I´m proud of these boys. I think it´s a nice gesture from them to join the family in this kind of events. Schumi was also there ;)
I have to agree with everyone the brothers are better looking than ever! I haven´t seen andrea that handsome in a long time! With his hair on that way he reminds me (just a bit) gaston gaudio. And Pierre played all the game! it´s great, i´d love to listen him speaking italian
The only bad thing was that Tama wasn´t there :( hope her children were

Well, I don't think it is so amazing or something to be proud of. O.K. the money goes to charity, but I'm sure if you asked every boy in the street whether they wanted to play a football match against sportmen like Schumacher they would say yes, just for fun.
For god sake they weren't working in a coal mine, just doing something really fun and enjoying themselves. Ok. the money goes to charity but it is not like if they had to do a big effort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but what is a gummy mouth? I´m not a native speaker.

paca said:
As usual: the Schumacher team.
Well, he is not so much of a winnner anymore since Fernando Alonso came into scene (I'm sorry but I had to say it, i'm a "proud" spaniard)

Tutú said:
Well, he is not so much of a winnner anymore since Fernando Alonso came into scene (I'm sorry but I had to say it, i'm a "proud" spaniard)
I was only referring to the football match that these last years has been won by the drivers. Apart from that I am quite happy (even though I'm German) that others are winning now. I don't like the 2 Schumis. My former boss is one of his good friends (they go on holidays together) and both of them used to come into the office frequently. Corinna called almost daily during summer. Judging the character of my bosses and what I observed of the Schumis, they are the sort of people I wouldn't want to shake hands with if I wasn't oblidged to (glad I don't work there anymore). I know it is not nice to say, but they are pretty trashy people and all the money they have does not smooth it over. So I hope Alonso and Raikkonen will keep it between the 2 of them.;)

Thanks for the photos, Andrea is drop dead gorgeous in some of them (sitting in the stadium next to Tatiana):D:D

Tutú said:
I agree with you! Andrea looks so OMG in those pics!
The blond girl is not very pretty either and I agree with some of you that she probably is just somo Tatiana's friend.

i think she is a friend of tati's too...i found pics of tati, the blonde, and eugenie niarchose attentend the same party at this site...u have to scroll down to the part that says Bob Wison

http://facehunter.blogspot.com/

louisgarrel said:
i think she is a friend of tati's too...i found pics of tati, the blonde, and eugenie niarchose attentend the same party at this site...u have to scroll down to the part that says Bob Wison

http://facehunter.blogspot.com

Good find!!

MONACO OPERATION POSEIDON A MONACO Pierre Frolla le recordman du Monde de descente en apnee no limit, a symboliquement realise une plongee par 100 metres de profondeur afin de recuperer le drapeau a damier Noir et Blanc qui servira a donner le depart dimanche prochain du 64eme Grand Prix de Monaco. C'est le Prince Albert II de Monaco, qui dans un sous marin de la COMEX, lui remettra le drapeau Noir et Blanc, a l'aide d'un bras articule. Cette plongee porte le nom d'Operation Poseidon et permettra de recolter des Fonds pour l'AMADE, association mondiale de l'Aide a l'enfant dont la presidente est la S A R la Princesse Caroline de Hanovre, grace a different sponsors associes au Grand Prix. Le drapeau signe par les pilotes de F1 et de nombreuses personalites sera mis aux encheres pour l'association.

From deadline

Attachments

• DL113552_018.jpg
    DL113552_018.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 263
  • DL113552_015.jpg
    DL113552_015.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 182
  • DL113552_016.jpg
    DL113552_016.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 262
  • DL113552_017.jpg
    DL113552_017.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 287
  • DL113552_025.jpg
    DL113552_025.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 205
  • DL113552_029.jpg
    DL113552_029.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Cassi said:
Sorry, but what is a gummy mouth? I´m not a native speaker.

when she smiles her upper gum shows because her upper lip is too thin.

right now i'm watching the monaco practice race on the speed channel

louisgarrel said:
right now i'm watching the monaco practice race on the speed channel

If you see Charlotte there let us know. ;)

Carlos said:
If you see Charlotte there let us know. ;)

i didn't see char there...i was looking at the backround to see if i could spot any royals...with no luck...but i'm amazed at how beautiful monaco is

i will try to spot the royal family on the gualifiying race which starts tomarrow and on sunday for the real race on the speed channel

Back
Top Bottom