Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wait on photos! I hope Robert Kubica will be lucky. He lives in Monaco now, I remember like Grimaldis congratulated him after his last winner. In this season he has problem with bolid ;( I hope Charlotte and her siblings will be there;)

do you know how many pilots live in Monaco? Barrichello?

Pd: i hope kubica will be lucky as well because he and Button are my favs.

More great stuff about the Monaco Grand Prix - even a photo of Anthony Noghès!

Grand prix de formule 1 de Monaco

And a link to the Automobile Club de Monaco website, with lots of photos of the preliminaries of this year's race:

ACM >> Automobile Club de Monaco

Prince Albert visited tyre manufacturer Bridgestone Motorsport on Thursday 21st May

Four pm in Edinburgh, five pm in Monaco, and Jenson Button is in Pole Position for tomorrow's Grand Prix.

It is said that "qualifying is 70% of the Monaco Grand Prix".

Alain Prost said that victory at Monaco is worth half a championship.

The Monaco Grand Prix is also known as the "jewel in the Formula One crown"

Can Button and Brawn Maintain Their Dominance at F1's Crown Jewel | Bleacher Report

Despite all that, Monaco is still the slowest and hardest F1 course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics 23.5.2009

Prince Albert II of Monaco tries out an electric Venturi car
at the F1 Grand Prix of Monaco. Monte Carlo, May 23, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Charlotte Casiraghi and Alex Dellal at the F1 Grand Prix, Monte
Carlo, Monaco, May 23, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Last edited:
Thanks Iceflower for the pics! Charlotte looks kinda skinny or maybe is it just me? I hope to see more pics, with Andrea and Pierre. Sunny day in Monaco huh? :cool:

I can't believe even Pierre wasn't there! I kinda expected Andrea not to show, but I thought Pierre would be there. And normally there are lots of friends there with Char and Pierre, but it looks like just Alex this year. Hmm...

I can't believe even Pierre wasn't there! I kinda expected Andrea not to show, but I thought Pierre would be there. And normally there are lots of friends there with Char and Pierre, but it looks like just Alex this year. Hmm...

The Grand Prix itself takes place today, May 24, yesterday there
has only been the practice and some pre-events, so there still is
the chance that Andrea and Pierre will be there today, other
family members including Albert and Caroline will attend for sure.

Seriously, I really need to see the whole family for once, including Steph and kids . I swear that would be better than good.

I dont find her skinny at all! Her body is really nice and she must have started exercising ( especially her legs, coz they seem trained ).
But,she has fallen breasts.. She is really young..

Saw Albert,Charlotte and Andrea on Tv so far in the royal box .

is Caroline in the box also ?

Someone in TFS saw Charlotte with a white dress with flowers.

Pierre was also there. Charlotte handed the 2nd place throphy to Barichello and Andrea did the same with Kimi (3rd place). Char was wearing a white dress :)

Caroline and Charlene didnt came..The casiraghi trio were there and gave the 2nd and 3rd throphy.

My Dad was watching, and when Charlotte and Albert came on the screen. He Said: who’s the one beside Albert? I said nothing. The next time came on the screen he went: oh she looks like she would be Caroline's daughter. My rather jaded response: That's because she is. Next question was which one of Caroline’s husbands was her father. The only one he remembered was Junot: complete rogue! And he vaguely remembered that the second husband had been killed.

No Caroline :(
Pic1 ** Pic2
belga

WHAT DO YOU MEAN??? NO CAROLINE?!?!? :eek: Now it's official: either photos are send to the public, or i'll burst of impatiency... Ay madre de diós, NO CAROLINE? :ohmy: what is this? A conspiracy to kill my poor heart? Please dear princess gives a sign of your presence, you can't simply walk out on us...I know you're there, somewhere, preparing us a wonderful surprise. You must be! Ay madre de diós...:confused: :cry: :confused:

Im really happy that Jenson Button won!!!!

Thanks for the clarification!

there's one pic of cahr in gettyimages if u press "Rubens Barichello" !

WHAT DO YOU MEAN??? NO CAROLINE?!?!? :eek: Now it's official: either photos are send to the public, or i'll burst of impatiency... Ay madre de diós, NO CAROLINE? :ohmy: what is this? A conspiracy to kill my poor heart? Please dear princess gives a sign of your presence, you can't simply walk out on us...I know you're there, somewhere, preparing us a wonderful surprise. You must be! Ay madre de diós...:confused: :cry: :confused:

Madre de dios entonces (escúlpame, no portuguense, español solo) o madre del niños en este situación. No, no Caroline. Just Albert and her children and I think I saw Elizabeth de Massy. However I suppose they are being prepared for a future role, possibly. I don't want to sound alarmist, but Andrea, on the TV still doesn't look right: Better than before but he still looks uncoordinated and not quite there. Next to the other two, it was quite sad to see. He looked so vulnerable and a bit ill next to them.

I ssooooo agree with you poppy7.. i noticed that he was like sick.. he seemed tired and very thin..

haha.. that was the pic i was talking about XD

l agree with you about Andrea. l prefer Pierre.....

I saw Andrea on TV. He behaved a bit strange or it was only my impression. ;)

xo

more pic of char on gettyimages..

Well I guess maybe Princess Caroline was bit tired or maybe she had to do a trip for one of her humanitarian projects and therefore she didn't attend. One of the few times she's missed it in her life I guess. It would have been nice if Stephanie had attended in her place to be Monaco's First Lady like she has done at some events in the past.

Yet we can't complain, the Casiraghis were there and had an important role in the podium. Don't want to start a debate here, but if one of them will be the heir, it's good they're getting a more participative role in functions, rather than just standing. Charlotte looked beautiful yet very simple, Andrea was having a good chat in the podium, Pierre looked very serious.

Back
Top Bottom