Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BTW on this pic from Deadline you can also see Christian on the right....

10iffwh.jpg

Pierre Frolla, World Deep Diving (apne) Champion (L), poses with Monaco's Prince Albert after a 100-meter dive to retrieve the official finish-line flag from the depths of the Mediterranean, for the 64th Monaco Grand Prix in Monaco May 24, 2006. The flag will be auctioned for charity.

from yahoo/reuters

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 564
libra65 said:
Am I the only one who thinks Pierre is cuter than Andrea? Especially in these pictures.

Yeah, I think Pierre is much more handsome than his older brother. IMO, Andrea's good looks go in streaks. Sometimes he looks really handsome and other times he doesn't. Whereas Pierre always looks handsome.

Oh boy... i see those pictures and i can't decide myself "andrea n pierre" or "william n harry" :confused: the casiraghi boys are stylish, i can't say the same thing about harry and william... hahahaha
sorry guys, i love william and harry but i CAN'T lie :eek:
what a legs pierre ^^
hot³³³³³³

edit: Tatiana has such weird smile and teeths... oO

Last edited:
Reportage on the Italian tv about the game: Andrea played just the first half and then got changed and joined Tatiana (as you can see in the pics); Pierre played the whole game and gave a short interview to an Italian journalist: he has a nice voice, speak Italian with quite a French accent, and looks incredibly like his father, not only in looks, but also movements and body attitude! They both looked very good.

Kisses

tatiana is a very very very lucky girl. too bad she's so plain.

these pictures of him literally took my breath away :[

enchantednights said:
isn't that christian hanover in front of andrea?

As tbhrc already stated ; Yap it is Chris. ;):)

I would have loved to play the match too ....
Does anyone else think Andrea resembles Stephanie , eyes-wise ?

I saw the pics, now I wanna see some videos:p :D . Do you think that the match will be on eurosport?

sebastian said:
As tbhrc already stated ; Yap it is Chris. ;):)

I would have loved to play the match too ....
Does anyone else think Andrea resembles Stephanie , eyes-wise ?

oops i missed that. i was too mesmerized by andrea haha :[

i think andrea looks a lot like stephanie especially bone structure wise. they have very defined faces.

Awsome boys.....Andrea looks sweet with his hair tied up ... and Pierre is a cutie ( love how he put his hand on his heart for the anthym )
Awww, it would have been great to see Louis around...just to have the cousins as a whole....
My bro had the idea that the boys should participate in Steph's charity soccer match in January too ... what do you think ?

Abaca

Prince Albert II of Monaco boards the submarine Remora 2000 steered by Comex founder Henri Delauz to attend 'live from the bottom of the sea' the performance of Freediving World Champion Pierre Frolla at Port Hercule, Monaco on May 24, 2006. The 31-year-old Monaco-born diver dived to 102 meters deep and picked up a chekered flag which will be used in the upcoming Formula One Grand Prix. A performance made to collect money for the benefit of the Amade association. Photo by ABACAUSA.COM

10mkmxs.jpg

10mkn4l.jpg

10mkn6q.jpg

10mknc8.jpg

10mkmrq.jpg

Kastalia said:
Yeah he finally looks awesome and healthy again..!:)

yeah i was thinking the same thing... he looks so handsome...he takes my breath away..amd tati looks really cute

Last edited:
there's this picture of Tatiana where she looks exactly like Maria (Julie Andrews) from the sound of music. must be the hat and wrap thing she has around her.

Thanks for all the pics wish we could see steph and her kids maybe later in the week.

RADKER18 said:
Thanks for all the pics wish we could see steph and her kids maybe later in the week.

Me too I wish auntie Steph ( okay okay, Tama :) ) would have come to watch ..... and btw I hope she's alright and feels better ( gotto check ) ...

Great, great photos! Thanx on coverages and info!;) :)

As Casiraghi's love football very much, I'm sure there will be tons of their photos from Germany when World Cup starts:p :)

More from Zuma...

Attachments

• 0a.jpg
    0a.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 543
  • 0b.jpg
    0b.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 538
  • 0c.jpg
    0c.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 473
  • 0cc.jpg
    0cc.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 505
  • 0d.jpg
    0d.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 516
  • 0ccc.jpg
    0ccc.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 511
i didn't know andrea and pierre could play so well.. who won the game?

Grace said:
Reportage on the Italian tv about the game: Andrea played just the first half and then got changed and joined Tatiana (as you can see in the pics); Pierre played the whole game and gave a short interview to an Italian journalist: he has a nice voice, speak Italian with quite a French accent, and looks incredibly like his father, not only in looks, but also movements and body attitude! They both looked very good.

Kisses

Where can we found the interview on the net ?
Which chanel broadcast the reportage ?

Casiraghi brothers

Wow, so many wonderful pictures of both boys. Pierre just gets more handsome the older he gets and for the first time, I notice he's taller than Andrea. They both look better than ever.

Gosh I´m proud of these boys. I think it´s a nice gesture from them to join the family in this kind of events. Schumi was also there ;)
I have to agree with everyone the brothers are better looking than ever! I haven´t seen andrea that handsome in a long time! With his hair on that way he reminds me (just a bit) gaston gaudio. And Pierre played all the game! it´s great, i´d love to listen him speaking italian
The only bad thing was that Tama wasn´t there :( hope her children were

Back
Top Bottom