Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grand Prix 2007

I thought Caro looked fresh & crisp and her pendant necklace made of the dangling seashell with pearls was a sophisticated touch.Together with PA they are an extraordinary PR team for Monaco.Caro, Pa & Steph are Monaco's glamour along with Caro's progeny and Steph's.Also saw Miss Wittstock pointing from the Prince's apartment to the racing cars or photographers?What a view!
I saw Pierre C down in the field somewhere.....I think he is the Einstein of the family[we all have one don't we?]&his hair is similar to that of Einstein's. Look out for this one he is exceptional.
Another year another trophy........
Super!

Last edited:
Jaya said:
I thought Caro looked fresh & crisp and her pendant necklace made of the dangling seashell with pearls was a sophisticated touch.Together with PA they are an extraordinary PR team for Monaco.Caro, Pa & Steph are Monaco's glamour along with Caro's progeny and Steph's.Also saw Miss Wittstock pointing from the Prince's apartment to the racing cars or photographers?What a view!
I saw Pierre C down in the field somewhere.....I think he is the Einstein of the family[we all have one don't we?]&his hair is similar to that of Einstein. Look out for this one he is exceptional.
Another year another trophy........
Super!

Once again a terrific post. I must say that my Mother taught me never to point as it is rude. Now I don't mean to be too hard on Miss Wittstock but I do think she should know better. Yes I too think Pierre is very bright!!

Daytona said:
This is not Ernst,he has a moustach and Ernst doesnt.He looks more like this man who is on the right of Ernst

ANP Beeldbank

Very true, my bad. When I click on the Polfoto links, no pictures come up.

Ani

Last edited:
Caroline looks amazing! She's still so breathtakingly beautiful imo. The dress was wonderful and very appropriate for the occasion and the weather.

The 'kids' didn't look so good. They look like they rolled out of bed. Didn't like Charlotte's outfit. And Andrea's weight is starting to worry me :unhappy: He looks sick.

christinacg said:
The 'kids' didn't look so good. They look like they rolled out of bed.

Maybe they were partying the night before. :)
I taught Andrea looked good, I liked some of his balcony pics...
I especially liked the pic {pic 8 in post 47} in which it looks like Eugenie's hair is his :lol:

fandesacs2003 said:
This is a very bad picture. She should be carefull with this kind of dresses, when she is on a balcony. I can not see does she wear pants???:bang:

http://i14.tinypic.com/4mk296s.jpg

Now, it is very reckless and dangerous for a girl her age and lineage to wear a dress cut to flare in the skirt and not wear underwear! And be at the balcony in a media-hungry event !

royrrules said:
Now, it is very reckless and dangerous for a girl her age and lineage to wear a dress cut to flare in the skirt and not wear underwear! And be at the balcony in a media-hungry event !

i agree. it's also rather disturbing that the photographer chose to turn that picture in.

:-/ did the world not learn from Lindsay/Paris? :rolleyes:

She is wearing underwear, but apparently string. Yes, not the only reason why this dress was a bad choice IMO. I like Caros dress, but I think it is a little too short for her age, although she has good legs. But still, I believe miniskirts should be left to younger generations. But I guess I am oldfashioned that way. A bit longer would have been more suitable IMO and her hair has seen better days as well. It looks ok in most front pics, but there are quite a few where it looks very dry and damaged.

I figured out what was missing

It is always lovely to see the royals from Monaco. Caroline, though showing her age, exudes the elegant beauty of her mother. Prince Albert is looking a little portly. Charlotte is absolutely gorgeous and her brothers are so Europeanly handsome! I noticed that Stephanie is not in these photos, but the thing that is missing is their father! Prince Rainier's absence is so noticeable. Even after Grace's death, he was the anchor. Time marches on and so must we.

I like both dresses esp. Caroline´s . Charlotte needs a bra imo, but looks nice.

Nice pics, I can say I wait a year long to watch them, Caro's dress is lovely, the sleeves are nice, maybe too short, but anyway on her it is perfect, Casiraghi trio sure was parting these nights before the race and you could see it...but if you don't do that in their age when can you do it??!!

Caro and Char seems to wear the same watch?

Last edited by a moderator:
Caro's dress is very nice, although I agree with a previous post that the dress may be a bit too short for her, but it looks good on her nonetheless!
The Casiraghi kids looked good, I especially liked the picture of Pierre with Stavros..very good-looking chaps!
Charlotte's dress is very 'in' right now, even though those dresses are unflattering for the chest area. I noticed that the pics are already claiming alex(?) as her b/f? And if she really did break-up with Felix, I find it humourous that his sister has been by Charlotte's side the whole time! I guess it was very amicable and was for the best in the end.

I don't like Charlotte's dress. It dosn't make any difference whether it's 'in' right now or not.

I like the color. the style is interesting. I don't think it does anything for her build. What bothers me is how loose the dress is. What is she hiding?

Charlotte's dress fits her age, but I don't know how well it works for this type of event.

Princess Caroline's dress is by Chanel. It's from the Spring/Summer 2007 collection. Take a look:

http://www.vogue.co.uk/ImageLib/320x480/Shows/SS2007/Paris/R-T-W/Chanel/00590f.jpg

Anyway, I think she pulls it off perfectly. She's a 50 year old woman who looks as good as that emaciated teenage model in that photo.

Also, both Princess Caroline and Charlotte are wearing Chanel watches.

Talula, I have a question for you:

Where did you see pics of Pierre and Stavros? Are you talking about the pics of them swimming at the Eden Roc Hotel in Antibes? If not, may you please tell me where to find the pics? Thanks!

birdmanfanatic said:
i agree. it's also rather disturbing that the photographer chose to turn that picture in.

Photographers, are hungry for these kind of pictures...:eek:

I do not think that Mama Caroline will be glad about this pictures...

Anyway, I would like Charlotte's dress in another occasion, .... near the beach or on holidays, and with flat heels...

Ir is strange, when you see her wearing this kind of dress, you can think that she tries to hide an overweight...... but seing her in bikini, she is gorgeous, a nice feminin body.

Does she think she is "fat" ????? :eek: :eek:

Caroline was gorgeous, an eternal elegance... Wonderfull dress, looking like a teenager.

Pitty that we did not see Alexandra.

Last edited:
Jennifer87 said:
Where did you see pics of Pierre and Stavros? Are you talking about the pics of them swimming at the Eden Roc Hotel in Antibes? If not, may you please tell me where to find the pics? Thanks!

Stavros is the guy in gray suit, he is walking with Pierre through the pitlane at the Grand Prix. You can find pix anywhere: Getty, Polfoto... ;)

In this picture Caroline looks like her sister. I liked what Charolette was in but not for an event like this, she had hair hair nicely up for a change, from the front view it looked like a new hair cut.

Back
Top Bottom