Magazine covers of Princess Grace

• Thread starter CountessofLuxembourg
  • Start date

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Italian mag "EPOCA" from 1970
s2toba.jpg

I think Grace looks beautiful with that dark hair.

She seemed to have let it go dark after Stephanie was born and then started dyeing it a lighter blonde in the 1970s.

Ann

bbb said:
thank you so much for the covers, she was such a lovely woman, i've loved her since i was a little girl.
wonder what happened to that tiara with what look to be cherries in post #64? i don't remember ever seeing it, i know monacos colors are red and white but it really isn't very pretty, but on Grace it looks beautiful
[FONT=arial, helvetica]This tiara was a weding gift from the societe de Bain du mer

http://www.mag-nolia.tmfweb.nl/Monaco/princess%20Grace/Princess%20Grace.htm

Tamar:)
[/FONT]

Grace looking great as always on the cover of a German magazine:

s450di.jpg

(Frau im Spiegel)

Grace and Albert visiting Lourdes in 1979:

wb55xt.jpg

(BUNTE)

Does anyone have any more photos of Albert and Grace at Lourdes?

Thanks in advance.

Ann

Suonymona, I posted one of the pics you asked for in one of the late princess Grace threads some months ago, maybe you'll still find it there :)
Several more covers:

wi94qd.jpg
wi95bc.jpg
wi95hf.jpg
wi95k2.jpg
wi95p1.jpg
wi95r5.jpg

(Lecturas, Point de Vue)

And still some more:

wi95y0.jpg
wi966c.jpg
wi97k9.jpg
wi97p5.jpg

(asi vivio, Bunte, Jours de France)

Great covers! My favorites are the one you posted of Grace and Dr. Christian Barnard at 1968's Red Cross and the last one of her attending the World Expo. :)

These are really beautiful......I'm missing her as I'm looking at these beautiful pictures of her. She was definitely taken too soon.

I'm glad you like them, Monacos and angiep :)
Here are some more:

xnephf.jpg
xnewch.jpg
xneweq.jpg

(GIOLA, COSAS, GENTE)

Paris Match, Jours de France, Elle

zmo1v6.jpg
zmo1zb.jpg
zmo21s.jpg

So cute with Caroline and Albert....

zmo269.jpg

Beauty is subjective -- not everyone will agree on just one definition of beauty -- but these pictures posted in this thread make me more confident in my argument in another thread where the beauties of the Grimaldi women were discussed. Basically, members were expressing and defending their choices for the most beautiful member of the family.

With all due respect to those who say it is either Caroline or Charlotte, Grace was for me the closest to physical perfection. Simply unblemished. Classic, patrician, elegant yet sensual, hers is a face and look that will be revered forever.

That ELLE cover is really too cute, great find, tbhrc! :)

zt97kj.jpg
zt97rm.jpg
zt97yo.jpg
zt99b4.jpg

(point de vue, la actualidad espanola, cadiaolandia 2000)

On "OGGI" mag

On the cover of "Teresa" and "Frau im Spiegel":

11u9fdj.jpg
11u9h1l.jpg
11u9hmd.jpg

Grace on the cover of "La Settimana INCOM" mag from 1955

Great PEOPLE cover, flowerpower!

NOIR ET BLANC 1961 & 1962:
123nxmr.jpg
123o075.jpg
123o0p1.jpg

Thanks iceflower! Great and rare antique cover’s you fund:)

the third magazine cover reminds me of Caroline in a similar pose. she was wearing a baby blue gown with sapphire jewelry, and it was during the Red Cross Ball in the early 80's.

You're welcome, flowerpower :) and I think I know what pic you mean, royrrules.

A picture of Grace on the island Majorca on the cover of "ama":
13zu8nk.jpg

(ama)

NEUE REVUE, German Magazine

14j4thx.jpg

Frau im Spiegel

14j4y1i.jpg

Last edited:
Don't you think that "To Catch A Thief" established Grace was the real icon of 50's style? I doubt that we will ever see such elegant fashion again. So simple. So elegant. So perfect.

julianneneville said:
Don't you think that "To Catch A Thief" established Grace was the real icon of 50's style? I doubt that we will ever see such elegant fashion again. So simple. So elegant. So perfect.

"Rear Window" actually is the movie that launched Grace into the Hollywood Style Icon league. It helped of course that she was always pictured dressed impeccably, and was dating Oleg Cassini for a time :)

Back
Top Bottom