Magazine covers of Princess Grace

• Thread starter CountessofLuxembourg
  • Start date

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is one of the books I bought last year in Paris, at the Grace Kelly exhibition

I like the third cover very much,because I love the blue color of her outfit:flowers:

Glistening Seas

:flowers: It's concurred the blue is beautiful. One thing that is truly noticeable about Pss. Grace and the girls/guys too. But mainly the girls because there are more color choices varieties.

:rose:Pss. Grace and the girls can wear all those fabulous parfait colors and strong colors and color schemes in those sumptous fabrics and styles. They wear color well, and that is to their credit. :heartflower:

I like the third cover specially.She wears a beautiful pink ball gown.:flowers:

In the second cover,Grace wears a beautiful pink ball gown which was displayed in the Grace kelly exhibition in Monaco

I like speciallyThe third cover.She wears a beautiful pink ball gown

The second cover is great.Grace is so regal:flowers:

I like second cover so much.Grace like Cinderella, with my favourite pink ball gown.Lovely:flowers:

:previous:
Those covers are beautiful, she looks exqusite. :flowers:
Thank you queenofthelight. :):)

I have a question and I think that this is the right thread:Has our beautiful princess ever graced the cover of the US Vogue,and if yes,how many times?
Of course,if any of our friends can post a link here,she/he would make me start my day in the best possible way.

MelinaB., I remember at least one Vogue cover with Grace,
it's been published in December 1971 and can be found in the
first part of this thread ---> Post. The British Vogue had a
similar cover in March 1972, I guess the content was nearly
identical :).

MelinaB., I remember at least one Vogue cover with Grace,
it's been published in December 1971 and can be found in the
first part of this thread ---> Post. The British Vogue had a
similar cover in March 1972, I guess the content was nearly
identical :).

Thank you so much,Iceflower :flowers::flowers: What a beauty!
I think I'll do a little research about that and I'll let you know if I find something else.

The second pic is rare! She reminds me there of Caroline for some reason. The third one could be from 1969's Red Cross Ball it seems...I recall that in her thread it was mentioned her hairdo for that night took months to plan.

I loved the first pic(1956),Grace and Rainier were one of the most photogenic couples I've seen.They looked great together in every picture!

In second pic (1968) she reminds me of Caroline, but more beautiful, if that's possible. That mag cover says " Princess Grace is expecting her 4th child" in spanish. I guess it was rumor-gossip, or that was one of the many miscarriages she unfortunately had.

She looks so noble in the 3rd cover. Thanks for the pics!

I loved all of the above covers!I agree,Grace looks so noble in the 3rd one,her hair looks wonderful!I've never seen it like this before.

Back
Top Bottom