Kind Of Funny Shots - Princely Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can really see how much Caroline looked like her daughter when she was younger, and she looks so much like Grace as she got older. I think she just received her coloring from her father's genes other than that are many pictures were she looks so much like Grace. I think all of the kids look like Rainier in the eyes, even Albert, but they all have their mother's apple cheeks.

Thanks again for the cute photo's!

Those pics are really great, I had to take a second look at the pics before I knew what it was about, hehe ;)

Pic 1
Pic 2

That woman looks soooooo much like Caroline!!

:ROFLMAO: I had to look like 4 times just to make sure :lol:

Those pics are really great, I had to take a second look at the pics before I knew what it was about, hehe ;)

Pic 1
Pic 2

:ROFLMAO: These pics could easily go to the royals-look-like thread! That woman looks almost identical to Caroline! And the rest of photos were great too. Steph :ROFLMAO::lol:

Glistening Seas

:books: The first one is the fav. PA looks adorable when he frowns! His favorite team must have made a huge faupax for PA to have had those expressions on his face! :fireworks:

It must be his shyness when speaking in public because in interviews & such Prince Albert always seems so serious and on-point and yet when you see him just out and about he is one of the most expressive and animated men around. Very good at making faces :D And that picture of Princess Stephanie -priceless, and very "her". We love ya Steph!
:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

Prince Ernst of Hanover and Princess Caroline are bursting out laughing with friend, Elle MacPherson, in the Soho area of New York City while on a shopping (31/03/2000).

http://i37.tinypic.com/2954ah0.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/2qk0bd2.jpg
in the first pic you can see the difference between their hights, i have met elle in airplane, standing next to her she was with flat shoes and she didn't look so tall, not more than 175cm, so caroline must be under 170, maybe 167 something...:)

in the first pic you can see the difference between their hights, i have met elle in airplane, standing next to her she was with flat shoes and she didn't look so tall, not more than 175cm, so caroline must be under 170, maybe 167 something...:)

Princess Caroline's height is 170 cm.;)

I love how Andrea is a soccer fan. I mean, he really suffers when his team is losing, and gets really excited when it wins, like in the previous pic. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom