International homage to H.S.H. Princess Grace of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its certainly a much larger exhibit than what was shown in Toronto.

Very Nice Video Even I Doesn’t understand anything But I Think Grace Kelly She’s One Of The Most Beautifull Princesses around The World " GOD Bless Her Soul "
Thank You Priyanka

Full video of Princess Charlene opening the Grace Kelly exhibition in Bendigo

(7m 11s)
courtesy of Andrew Perryman of the Bendigo Weekly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9QARJP2RaY

Been away so am only commenting now. Charlene did a great job. I totally loved her dress. The colour was so pretty on her. Also, her fringe is really cool. She looks younger with that hair style.

While Albert's cousin, John, was with her, this was basically a solo tour. Well done, Charlene. You rock. !!! :flowers:

Although the exhibition looks great, how can it not featuring items that once belonged to Princess Grace, I'm so very happy I saw the original exhibition in Monaco. I saw the original Wedding gown and First meeting dress, these are replicas due to the fragile state of both items. As I understand it this is going be the final stop in the world tour of this exhibition. I would have loved for it to travel to Amsterdam, after London ( which I also visited) and Paris to me it would have made sence, but that's just my opinion. I'm still hoping the exhibition will find a permament place in Monaco. This years marks the 30th anniversary of Princess Grace's passing, wouldn't it be great if the Princely Family would honor her with a permanent exhibition? I'm travelling to Monaco in three weeks time :monacoflag:, I think of it as a pilgrimage to pay homage to one of the most amazing woman this world has ever seen.... my beloved Princess Grace :heartflower:

There was an exhibit in Paris a few years ago. I think Russia and New York also. Leave it to the Grimaldis to get people to pay so they can advertise Monaco LOL.

Last edited:
I Think Princess Caroline Looks Nice and The White Suit Looks chic and Nice On her , Thank you For posting Smush .

:previous:
Princess Caroline looks beautiful like always :)
Thanks Smush for the articles and video :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Caroline looks incredibly good. Her outfit made her look younger....

Great video of Princess Caroline!, wish Understood French....

Interesting to know if this is based on the original exhibition which toured for a couple of years. Also I'm wondering if there are further venues planned.

680 News

Just found another link with a bit more about the exhibition. Seems like it will be different.

New Grace exhibition

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom