Grimaldis with celebrities and other royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh My God this last picture! Grace looked beyond stunning with long, wave hair! thanks for share :flowers:

Oh My God this last picture! Grace looked beyond stunning with long, wave hair! thanks for share :flowers:

Your Welcome:flowers:

She did looked beyond stunning with long hair, I don’t understand why she didn’t wear this type of hairdo more often :bang:

^Yes, I don't understand it either. Maybe she didn't like long hair even if it looked good on her. A shame, because it was so gorgeous when she had it that way!

Oh, Albert with Rihanna and Mathew Fox!! :flowers:

The 1981 photo was taken on April 19, the day of their 25th wedding anniversary.

The woman was perfect. In the pic with Cary Grant, she has an original hairdo. :rose:

Glistening Seas

:rose:The pink dress with the lovely flowers in the front is one of my fav's as well!! Mr. Alexandre's work is wonderful isn't it?? He did one of the Spanish royaltys relatives hair for a wedding which looked superb as well!!:heartflower:

Rocio looks like a devoted fan of her! I like that ^_^

Oh, that dress is so lovely on her. <3 Thanks, queenofthelight?! :D

Great pic Sensibility. Never seen it before.
BTW, I love your new avatar! :flowers:

President and Mrs. Reagan hosts Monaco Princely family

President and Mrs. Reagan hosts Monaco Princely family, 7984..

President and Mrs. Reagan hosts his Serene Highness Prince Rainier of Monaco, his two children and son-in-law at the White House on February 17, 1984, to begin a weekend of socializing and fund raising in memory of princess Grace. Shown, L-R in the Blue Room of the White House are Stefano Casiraghi, husband of Princess Caroline; Princes Stephanie; Princess Caroline; Prince Albert; First Lady Nancy Reagan; Prince Rainier and President Ronald Reagan. (UPI Photo/Rich Lipski/Files)

Photo 2 - all together

Princess Stephanie (L), and Princess Caroline of Monaco appear all smiles during a reception at the White House on February 17, 1984. The Royal family are guests of President and Mrs. Reagan for the weekend for the Princess Grace Foundation Inaugural Gala. (UPI Photo/Files/Rich Lipski)

:)

^Excellent pics!
In the last one you can definitely tell Caroline and Stephanie are sisters...they look alike a lot there!

Back
Top Bottom