Enthronement of H.S.H Prince Albert II - July 12, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She was moved by the occasion.

PDV

tar3gi.jpg

tar3i8.jpg

tar3mg.jpg
tar3nn.jpg
tar3pg.jpg

tar50l.jpg

tar521.jpg

tar53k.jpg

Caroline and Charlotte:
x4ou83.jpg

Albert with Stephanie and Pauline
x4ou51.jpg

Caroline with Louis and Charlotte, Albert with Camille
x4ou4k.jpg

Caroline
x4ou3o.jpg

Andrea and Charlotte
x4ou2v.jpg

Charlotte
x4ou1z.jpg

Charlotte and Mélanie talking
x4ou1c.jpg

Camille and Pauline with their uncle Albert and mother Stephanie
x4otxx.jpg

Albert arriving with Camille and Louis
x4otxf.jpg

(zuma press)

tbhrc said:
Here you can see a video where Alex is talking to the cameraman, it's in german. OMG she is sooo cute!!!:):D:)
It is the 2nd video:

http://www.tagesschau.de/aktuell/meldungen/0,1185,OID4521190,00.html

Though TBHRC posted this in April last year, this is the first time I noticed it. :eek: Alex adjusting her sandals and talking to the cameraman is so cute. I love also when Louis walked up to Steph in the middle of Steph of talking to a reporter and gave her a hug. That was great. :D

CasiraghiTrio said:
Though TBHRC posted this in April last year, this is the first time I noticed it. :eek: Alex adjusting her sandals and talking to the cameraman is so cute. I love also when Louis walked up to Steph in the middle of Steph of talking to a reporter and gave her a hug. That was great. :D

Ah man, the video isin't working for me. I want to see it SO badly, I clicked on the second video, but then what... do I have to wait for it to start or do I click on something else?

Ana

It's lovely to see how Albert interacts with his nieces and newphews...he comes across as a doting uncle.

Stellad

anag said:
Ah man, the video isin't working for me. I want to see it SO badly, I clicked on the second video, but then what... do I have to wait for it to start or do I click on something else?

Ana

As I recall, I had to click on a second link after clicking TBHRC's link. Scroll to the place under the screen. There are two links there and I don't remember which one is the magic one but I remember it was easy to figure out. I hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom