Autographs Of The Princely Family Members

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyMacAlpine

Heir Presumptive
City
SW FL
Country
United States
I thought it might be interesting to see how many autographs we have or can find. Unknown source

Prince Rainier and Princess Grace​

rainierngrace1.jpg

Thanks for the autograph photos..how about Princess Caroline and Prince albert's signature?..thanks

I'm taking this one as is directly from the site due to what it is. I worked for a Hospice its an important need I don't want to change it take away from the orginal purpose.

headsml.gif
http://www.chhugs.co.uk/pages/chhugs.htm (use this link)
Dont Know what CHhugs is then click the image above

Primary Contact for info: shelley@chhugs.co.uk

[size=+3]Prince Albert de Monaco[/size]
After failing to get any of the UK royals to sign a Beanie, it is a major coup to have another roayl sign, this being Prince Albert of Monaco. He has kindly signed Britannia. This truely is going to be a saught after Beanie !!!

monaco.jpg

monaco2.jpg

Beanie Babies bring joy to so many children and adults. The situation these children are in may be terrible but with your help we can bring at least a few more smiles into their lives, so please let's all do what we can.

I knew I could count on you Sebastian to cover your lady love. I've seen a site out there with a few as well only won't borrow them.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I knew I could count on you Sebastian to cover your lady love. I've seen a site out there with a few as well only won't borrow them.

Which site? :)

2a14gf.jpg

(private)

Stephanie hand writing is much like her mothers and is very cute you can actually understand what she is writing some people just scrible.

RADKER18 said:
Stephanie hand writing is much like her mothers and is very cute you can actually understand what she is writing some people just scrible.

Yeah right, I like that too.

tbhrc said:
Some of Princess Caroline

ebay and unkown source
I have always liked the bottom left photo of Caroline. She could have been a model like her mother and sister. I knew there were others that had autographed photo's. Hunting for them is as addictive as the Monaco stamp collection I've built online. The difference between this and the regular way of buying is you can spend your money on more useful things and share our hobbies with others that have the same interests. Thanks for sharing with me.

i read in a book several years ago that you can guess someone personality by their hand signture-example if you sign your name in very small lettering and its hard to real then u r tight with money and u can keep secrets. on the other hand if u sign with very large & clear letters, you are self confident, out going and not so tight with money. i dont know if the book was true but its a fun thing to do at parties.

i forgot to add that if a signature tilts to the right that means a person is outgoing and if the signature tilts to the left it means they are not out going, again this is just a theory that i found in a book

In LadyMacAlpine's post there's a picture of Grace Kelly's autograph and she writed it for Marilyn Monroe? o_O
that's cool

Paula** said:
In LadyMacAlpine's post there's a picture of Grace Kelly's autograph and she writed it for Marilyn Monroe? o_O
that's cool
No I think the woman selling it was named Marilyn.

New one of Albert from EBay
albert11.jpg

I am wondering if there are any autography of the Princess Caroline? :confused:

I would love to see it if you have any pics of autography from Caroline???

Many thanks :)

There are also a lot of autographs of Caroline, some members including me had posted some in this thread, but these posts have been deleted some weeks ago, I've no idea why, le_ptit_diablotin.

iceflower said:
There are also a lot of autographs of Caroline, some members including me had posted some in this thread, but these posts have been deleted some weeks ago, I've no idea why, le_ptit_diablotin.

Thank you Iceflower!

Oh that's a pity... :( Are these posts deleted from administrator? :(

pinklady1991 said:
Lady M:It says:
"Thank you for your kind reception; with my warmest regards...Albert of Monaco."
Thank you very much I can't read his writing.

iceflower said:
Now that you mention it you're right they were I posted several. Perhaps a moderator will tell us why now that we have mentioned it. I still have the ones I posted and will again if we are allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
LadyMacAlpine said:
Thank you very much I can't read his writing.

Pas de quoi. It reminded me of the scratchings of many of my professors from college and grad school.;)

pinklady1991 said:
Pas de quoi. It reminded me of the scratchings of many of my professors from college and grad school.;)
I was going to say its like the psychiatrist I worked with for over 5 years Doctors are hard to read. Mine is getting just as unreadable but I have an excuse with carpal tunnel in both wrists. And thanks again Pink.

Here are some from Caroline

Worldroots, Monaco70s and Iceflower, ebay(Ianna), scan (Das Neue)

mv6n8l.jpg
mv6new.jpg

mv6qs0.jpg
mv6ref.jpg
mv6ulf.jpg

mv701v.jpg
mv70id.jpg

Does anyone have the other royal's signature , I would love to see like princess mette marit , mathilde and others

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom