A Retrospective: National Day - Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At the opera National Day 2003 - APL

14to3nq.jpg
14to3ts.jpg
14to402.jpg
14to468.jpg
14to4cm.jpg
14to5si.jpg
14to605.jpg

At the opera National Day 2004 - APL

14to6f6.jpg
14to6l4.jpg
14to6rs.jpg
14to6y1.jpg
14to711.jpg
14to77c.jpg
14to7ef.jpg
14to7kl.jpg
14to8yf.jpg
14to94z.jpg

Wow! I know that Caroline is a beutiful woman, but it looks like National Day brings out the best in the best! These are exceptionally gorgeous picutres of her.

Some pics from 2003 - Deadline

dl101952003xx0.jpg
dl101952005mu2.jpg
dl101952010ds9.jpg
dl101952014ef9.jpg
dl101952025iw1.jpg

Does anybody have any pictures from the National Day 1979?

At the Opera National Day 1989 :)

(Royalty Mag 1989)

Iceflower, tbhrc,you always find beautiful pictures of my favourite princess,some of them i hadn´t seen for years, thank you so much!!

Caroline is so regal….I admire her so much. These pictures are great, so much glamour. Thanks for sharing.:flowers:

Glistening Seas

:)they all look so marvelous. this is the first time i have ever viewed these pics. Of course, Caroline as well as the others are alway the elegant and add so much to those outings. it seems Caroline and Stephanie have their mother's touch for the glamour equally as much as PA and Ernst.:innocent::monacostandard:

Why did the little boys used to wear uniforms? They look like they stopped after a certain age.

Thanks Iceflower. I love old pics of Stephanie and Grimaldi family. Please post more.

Why did the little boys used to wear uniforms? They look like they stopped after a certain age.

When they were very little they used the uniform of the firefighters, and Charlotte used the typical monegasque clothes, i suppose it was not something appropriate to wear when they were grown up.

Here's an additional pic of Caroline in red at the opera night
of the National Day in 1986. Another pic from that evening
event can be found in the 1986-post above :)

** Pic **

:previous:
Well what a wonderful outfit. :p Very 80's chick.
2003 and 2004 have to be my favourites.

Princess Caroline is so beautiful and shining, her outfit is a perfection and reminds me Jacqueline Kennedy's wardrobe.:)

Beautiful pictures of the family- especially Caroline! This is the only time that the Grimaldis show any kind of pagentry, is it not?

Thanks. Oh my God! It was the last one for Princess Grace!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry,Marilena ,but the photo you posted cannot be 1990 . That was the year when Stephano died ; Caroline didn´t attend and the princely family didn´t appear in the balcony of the Palace .

Sorry,Marilena ,but the photo you posted cannot be 1990 . That was the year when Stephano died ; Caroline didn´t attend and the princely family didn´t appear in the balcony of the Palace .
No Garcia, Marilena is right. P. Caroline attended, as usual, to the Thanksgiving Mass in 1990 but, due to Stefano's death, as it had already hapened in 1982 when P. Grace died, the family didn't show up at the balcony. Hola published an article about it. :flowers:

http://i54.tinypic.com/2up4y9w.jpg
there is also and this pic and i'm very sure, was the national day 1990, because i have the magazines(paris match and point de vue) that year and i know there was not a celebration only mass and the pics are from that event...
i'm sorry for my english

IMO it's in 1991.

Back
Top Bottom