A Retrospective: National Day - Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really great pics, townsend! Thank you very much!

National Day 1978

Newscom

fbjhbc.jpg

National Day 1986

Newscom

fbjhg7.jpg

National Day 1987

Newscom

fbjhia.jpg

fbjhja.jpg

Great pix tbhrc, but were is Charlotte and the rest? It looks like they cute them.. Here a cute pix from 1987. Source: Point du vue
fbmg4j.jpg

Thanx for amazing pics, tbhrc and Townsend! Little Charlotte is so cute and funny at 1987 pic..that long coat and dress..:)

You're welcome. Here's another one.

National Day 1985

Newscom

fc44qv.jpg

Wouu...Steph and Caro in those bright red and yellow colours.... the 80s alert ....

michelle said:
Wouu...Steph and Caro in those bright red and yellow colours.... the 80s alert ....
Albert should have worn green :D
Thanks for the great pics, townsend and tbhrc!

At the opera - National Day 1970 - Hola

qsl5zq.jpg
qsl637.jpg
qsl63t.jpg
qsl64i.jpg

iceflower said:
Albert should have worn green :D
Thanks for the great pics, townsend and tbhrc!

Albert -green, Steph - yellow, Caro -red .....the Grimaldi-traffic light :D

Here are two very sweet ones .. siblings-chat ...

qx4dc0.jpg
qx4djo.jpg

...or Steph telling her most popular jokes to make it less boring :p;) ...

(cover)

Hola - 1983

r01md3.jpg
r01mol.jpg
r01mqc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody have any pictures from National Day 1991, that are a full length of Caroline? Most of the pictures from that day she is hidden behind somebody or up on the bacony.

memoo said:
Does anybody have any pictures from National Day 1991, that are a full length of Caroline? Most of the pictures from that day she is hidden behind somebody or up on the bacony.

Here it is memoo..

Pic from MND 1991; walking out from Church (Hello)

sfxdnm.jpg

Thank you Ianna!

Does anyone have anymore pictures of the National Day's from the 1980s. I know there are a lot on this thread, but I just wanted to see more from those years if anybody had any. Thanks.

Does anyone have more pics of 1983 National Day?

why without caroline.in the early 70´s she often was not at the nationalday or not?

School perhaps? While schools many break for a holiday, its not generally in late November (the USA an exception for Thanksgiving). I think Caroline was in Paris and just couldn't make it.

Ann

tigerlilly2005 said:
why without caroline.in the early 70´s she often was not at the nationalday or not?

Caroline was internal in Paris in Dame de Saint maur, religious institution so She can't go to the national day.

I love to see the Steph with Caro speaking together. It is very cute.

Nina8675 said:
Caroline was internal in Paris in Dame de Saint maur, religious institution so She can't go to the national day.

mhhh...could be.and from 1971-1973 she was in england at school....in ascot.

Nina8675 said:

I read that she sometimes got to run away from that boarding school, was that true:confused:
I also was an internal in a religious boarding school at that time, but I was never able to run away from there. I wasn't that smart...;) :D :D

mhhh....i think stephanie run away from that school.caroline was the good girl of the 2 sisters.;)

Not in her Teens Caroline had a Wild Side too.

tigerlilly2005 said:
mhhh...could be.and from 1971-1973 she was in england at school....in ascot.

maybe but in the point de vue of this years (1973) they whrited hat she was in paris !!:confused:

At the opera National Day 2001 - APL

14tngie.jpg
14tngnd.jpg
14tngqa.jpg
14tngwh.jpg

At the opera National Day 2002 - Abaca

14tni2w.jpg
14tni8p.jpg
14tnias.jpg
14to2lh.jpg
14to2ok.jpg
14to2zd.jpg