12th Games of the Small States of Europe

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
paca said:
Donna, iceland deserves the fairness price today. In the judo team finals they were not using an obvious advantage in their favour and thus win a medal. They lost the medal but they gained respect from a lot of people and of course those who won the medal immediately recognized and thanked the officials for their fairness. So not only are you winning lots of medals but you also keep up the fairplay spirit. Well done.

As to our love birds, well I know where they slept last night: on the ship. They left according to reports around 9.00h. As someone said, he was saying hello to everyone and smiling whereas "elle a fait la gueule comme l'habitude". They had lunch in the volunteers canteen, where she tried to pull the Diaa trick (doesn't work for her as she is too old for that) and sorry but her table manners leave much to be desired. But Albert joined her in the matter. I hope that he has some sunday manners and these were only his Charlene manners, but dear oh dear I would have thought that a son of Grace would at least recognize that a woman whose dinner falls almost out of her face is not quite suitable for the job.

Elizabeth anne and Melanie did attend the medal ceremony and it looks like they too seem to be a hair problem, so I guess that if Albert and Charlene would ever mate that poor child will be doubly exposed to bad hair genes. ;)

I am a bit tired today so maybe I'll be back later to post more, if not I'll post sth tomorrow or on sunday.

it would be necessary nevertheless that Albert opens the eyes and sees he such as she is, because there really I imagine the people Monegasque which every evening request to see her leaving far and never to return, because if she is not glad to be in Monaco which she leaves!!!
"Albert, I have a crowbar, I can lend it to you, did not fear it is without pain for the crowbar "
Lckc

Last edited:
lckc571 said:
it would be necessary nevertheless that Albert opens the eyes and sees he such as she is, because there really I imagine the people Monegasque which every evening request to see her leaving far and never to return, because if she is not glad to be in Monaco which she leaves!!!
"Albert, I have a crowbar, I can lend it to you, did not fearit is without pain for the crowbar "
Lckc

LOL:lol: :lol:

Well, I think by now a crowbar would be the only thing to get her out of there!:ROFLMAO:

That is a GEM, lckc571 -- too funny!!!

I'm not sure I understand the phrase ""elle a fait la gueule comme l'habitude" or "Diaa trick" -- can somebody translate please?

Last edited:
Lillia said:
LOL:lol: :lol:
I'm not sure I understand the phrase ""elle a fait la gueule comme l'habitude" or "Diaa trick" -- can somebody translate please?
I'm. trying to translate:.."She's in bad mood as usual" crude words

lilae said:
I'm. trying to translate:.."She's in bad mood as usual" crude words

Thank you lilae :) -- how could she be in a bad mood (if that's correct)?

please, what does 'diaa trick' mean?

with beautiful place to live, lots of sun, gets to ride on the yacht and chauffeur everywhere, no real work to do, go to parties & dress up and eat great food in nice places...

I'd never be in a bad mood living in Monaco:)

Last edited:
I don't know... see my post 62... I guess that she's very uncomfortable during official events and one can say "Elle fait la gueule comme d'habitude"

lilae said:
I don't know... see my post 62... I guess that she's very uncomfortable during official events and one can say "Elle fait la gueule comme d'habitude"

Thanks again, lilae - I have to say I don't know how she could possibly be uncomfortable at official events.

An 'official companion' should be right at home with things like that. IMO, those things should be right 'up her alley' :flowers: .

:princess:

Lillia said:
Thank you lilae :) -- how could she be in a bad mood (if that's correct)?

please, what does 'diaa trick' mean?

with beautiful place to live, lots of sun, gets to ride on the yacht and chauffeur everywhere, no real work to do, go to parties & dress up and eat great food in nice places...

I'd never be in a bad mood living in Monaco:)

I'm also interested what"diaa trick" mean.:blush: :innocent:

Lillia said:
Thanks again, lilae - I have to say I don't know how she could possibly be uncomfortable at official events.

An 'official companion' should be right at home with things like that. IMO, those things should be right 'up her alley' :flowers: .

:princess:

if she is so uncomfortable in the situations official which hopes for her??? to be princess with all the advantages, without having to take part in the official events???
would start she to understand that it is a too heavy task for her, that in fact there are too many disadvantages...
or during the evening Albert dredged with others women under her nose, and spent the night alone to await him... from where the good mood of Albert of the morning :whistling: and charlene "fait la gueule comme d'habitude" :bang: = "She's in bad mood as usual"
lckc571

lckc571 said:
if she is so uncomfortable in the situations official which hopes for her??? to be princess with all the advantages, without having to take part in the official events???
would start she to understand that it is a too heavy task for her, that in fact there are too many disadvantages...
or during the evening Albert dredged with others women under her nose, and spent the night alone to await him... from where the good mood of Albert of the morning :whistling: and charlene "fait la gueule comme d'habitude" :bang: = "She's in bad mood as usual"
lckc571

another GEM! :lol: :ROFLMAO:

I can just imagine!

she better get a thicker skin if she expect to be in front all the time. Albert can do whatever he wants with no curbs I think. He is not committed to her in public and in private if all he does with her is... well... 'whatever, whenever' he feels like it -- then that may be just what she put herself up for.

Nobody said being his 'official companion' would be easy - posing things for the camera does not mean that the picture is happening in real life. :princess:

Ok - back to the Games of Small States! :monacoflag:

Last edited:
what does she think she will be doing if she and prince albert get married? sitting in the palace eating bonbons. can someone tell us about her lack of table manners? i need a good laugh

Pics 9.6.2007

Charlene Wittstock and Prince Albert II of Monaco at the "Games of small states of Europe" during the beach volley final, in Monte-Carlo, MONACO-09/06/2007.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

looking at her arms it seems that she gained some extra kilos

Last edited:
she looks very nice as she did at the opening...but it's Albert who can't loose his kilos....

tammy81 said:
she looks very nice as she did at the opening...but it's Albert who can't loose his kilos....

i agree with you tammy81

i think Charlene looked very stylish. And on the Kilo issue i think Albert should drop a few. She looks the same. She is just muscular becuase most swimmers have very strong features.

I don't think there's need to be so worked up about CW appearances at the Games of Small States. Think about it, she's "the OC" and as a former Olympic contender, it's only natural that she attends these kinds of events - it's within her realm. Besides, the girl's gotta get a break from that nagging shoulder injury, and it's summer and there's an open invitation.

I wonder how Albert feels when surrounded and photographed with his very fit and athletic-looking sisters. Kinda disconcerting to see a self-professed sportsman, who has all the resources to be fit, in a tucked-in shirt that further accentuates his flab.

I just saw the photos from the closing ceremony of the olympic games held in Monaco in Fotobanka isifa image service. These games must have been a success and Prince Albert should be proud of his accomplishment. Also, Charlene looked beautiful and I must comment on how happy they seem to be together. I have not seen his sisters attend any events, maybe they did and were not photographed. But I am glad he has Charlene by his side to share his life with.

Does anyone know if the Games of the Small States were a success? How were they run? Did anyone attend? From all I have seen, it appears Prince Albert has used Charlene to get the event in the media. That is all the photos I've seen. No athletes, no performances, just Charlene.

I think one poster )Paca? maybe?) said he spent the night on the boat with Charlene where the athletes stay. What kind of example is this for the Prince/Olympian of the country that is host of the event? What kind of example is Charlene? I am sure PA must have other places in all of Monaco he could shack up with CW that than on the boat where all the athletes stay.

What ever happened to the ethics side of the Olympics? what kind of examples are they being to the younger athletes? Appearances? Protocol? Has Monaco sunk that low lately?

miraglia1983 said:
I just saw the photos from the closing ceremony of the olympic games held in Monaco in Fotobanka isifa image service. These games must have been a success and Prince Albert should be proud of his accomplishment. Also, Charlene looked beautiful and I must comment on how happy they seem to be together. I have not seen his sisters attend any events, maybe they did and were not photographed. But I am glad he has Charlene by his side to share his life with.
Albert's sisters didn't attend any event...

Someone said that he/she is glad that Albert has found Charlene to share his life with. I will believe that Albert is sharing his life with a young lady when he announces his engagement. So far he just has this mistress in public. He has her in public because Rainier is no longer there to disapprove of any of his dates. I will be surprised if or when he gets married.

Charlene also is single white and female, if I should borrow a phrase from one of the earlier posters, so he can make people believe that he is serious, and he would send his world into a tailspin. He is also setting a bad moral example by taking his girlfriend on a ship with the other athletes and sleeping with her. I blame his Priest for not pulling Allbert aside for his loose living. I pray that his Priest has given his heart to the Lord. I am sorry for these people.:ohmy:

WindsorIII said:
What kind of example is this for the Prince/Olympian of the country that is host of the event? What kind of example is Charlene? I am sure PA must have other places in all of Monaco he could shack up with CW that than on the boat where all the athletes stay.

What ever happened to the ethics side of the Olympics? what kind of examples are they being to the younger athletes? Appearances? Protocol? Has Monaco sunk that low lately?

great points, I can't imagine she's too highly regarded by her piers. The publicity she's making for athletes is just terrible. I wonder when is the last time when she's trained.

Pics 9.6.2007

Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock during the closing ceremony of the " Olympic Games of small states of Europe" in Monte-Carlo, MONACO- 09/06/2007.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

I agree, Charlene looked nice; black is her color.

WindsorIII said:
Does anyone know if the Games of the Small States were a success? How were they run? Did anyone attend? From all I have seen, it appears Prince Albert has used Charlene to get the event in the media. That is all the photos I've seen. No athletes, no performances, just Charlene.

I think one poster )Paca? maybe?) said he spent the night on the boat with Charlene where the athletes stay. What kind of example is this for the Prince/Olympian of the country that is host of the event? What kind of example is Charlene? I am sure PA must have other places in all of Monaco he could shack up with CW that than on the boat where all the athletes stay.

Well said, WindsorIII, I think this is as much for the press as anything. Albert's people know that people will talk and talk, so why not have them talking during sport events.

Too bad they cannot find a way to focus the attention on more serious things that Albert has done or other improvements in MC -- or maybe Albert has not managed that part yet?

Avalon said:
Some time ago I wondered why hadn't Charlene got help with her fashion.
Iceflwer's pictures prove I'm wrong, I really like how is Charlene looking at the closing ceremony - very elegant and nice, in my opinion.
I agree with you, Avalon, in addition to that I think that every woman knows: sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't ;) :)

Here are two very nice picture galleries from the closing ceremony on Saturday:

--> picture gallery from deadline
--> picture gallery from abaca

For Paca or anyone else who went, were there any members of the Princely family of Liechtenstein there?

BurberryBrit said:
For Paca or anyone else who went, were there any members of the Princely family of Liechtenstein there?
yes the princess was there. i heard that she is quite nice. She and the duke plus wife were the only royals.

paca said:
yes the princess was there. i heard that she is quite nice. She and the duke plus wife were the only royals.
Thanks Paca. Are you talking about the crown princess? It's funny they never seem to get photographed. And if they ARE photographed, the pics turn up MONTHS later. :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom