Mabel Pregnant with Second Child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for the family!

I hope it's a girl: can you imagine what Mabel would do to a boy with all her love for bows?! AHHHHHH!

SpiffyBallerina said:
Yay for the family!

I hope it's a girl: can you imagine what Mabel would do to a boy with all her love for bows?! AHHHHHH!

Hehehe...I just got a mental picture of that one :D

SpiffyBallerina said:
Yay for the family!

Argh! I refuse to think about that, because I think it will be a boy!
But you made me giggle though... ;)

What wonderful news!

Congratulations to Mabel, Frisco, and their families!

fandesacs2003 said:
Can somebody post the link for this wedding dress???? I've read so much about, but I do not remember how it looks.
Thanks

ugh, it was so hideous. I think there's a thread for their wedding in the old, new, royal...and...blue (or something like that) sub-forum on the royal forums.

I have to say I'm a bit shocked by the news because in my memory, little Luana was born only months ago.
Well, ok, she's almost 1 year old now, but still! Such a short time for Mabel's body to recover from something so drastic! I don't have any kids so maybe I'm talking nonsense here..but the whole pregnancy/labor thing seems the kind of thing that can really take its toll on the body of the mother..well, I guess Mabel wouldn't be pregnant if the docters didn't think it'd be safe..

Great news:) Congratulations to Mabel and Friso

elenaris said:
I am sure that thgis baby is going to be as cte as luana!!!
:)

Well, to be honest, I never found Luana (nor one of the grandchildren of the queen) cute.

Danielane said:
Well, to be honest, I never found Luana (nor one of the grandchildren of the queen) cute.

Aw - how can you say such a thing? Just go to the Princess Catharina Amalia thread and look at all the pictures of her since her sister's presentation. SO CUTE.
Also, we don't see much of Casmir so it's difficult to tell whether he's cute or not. Little Eloise was unfortunate to inherit her mother's eyebrows, but she still looks cute in her own way. We've never seen much of Luana so it's difficult to judge her as well.

SpiffyBallerina said:
Aw - how can you say such a thing? Just go to the Princess Catharina Amalia thread and look at all the pictures of her since her sister's presentation. SO CUTE.
Also, we don't see much of Casmir so it's difficult to tell whether he's cute or not. Little Eloise was unfortunate to inherit her mother's eyebrows, but she still looks cute in her own way. We've never seen much of Luana so it's difficult to judge her as well.

I know I should have precised something: the grandchildren of the Queen when they were very little.

Ya got me there. They weren't cute newborns - I'll definitely give you that! Haha:)

Congrats to Johan Friso & Mabel!

Last edited:
IMO, if the baby favors Mabel, then he/she will be adorable. I also think that the royal grandchildren weren't that cute as newborns, but they are all pretty cute now!

I am going to guess another girl for Mabel. Although the Dutch royal family need a few boys to even out the numbers.

ravergirl said:
IMO, if the baby favors Mabel, then he/she will be adorable. I also think that the royal grandchildren weren't that cute as newborns, but they are all pretty cute now!
even though he may not look like much today, prince Friso was a very cute baby and child, and an incredibly gorgeous teenager! Hard to believe, maybe, but very true. In the eighties, he was easily Beatrix's most handsome boy.

Danielane said:

What about Catharina-Amalia and Alexia? They are so adorable don't you think?

Kelly said:
What about Catharina-Amalia and Alexia? They are so adorable don't you think?
Amalia and Alexia were very cute as newborns, Amalia had a phase in between then and now when she wasn't so cute, but she will be a beauty like her mother

I am so happy for Johan Friso & Mabel!

So am I!!!
I hope that the bow-mania will disappear though...

Congratulations to Friso, Mabel and the families!! Best wishes for a lovely, healthy baby!

When exactly is Mabel due? It can't be that much longer I presume. I sure hope we will get to see this one more often than sister Luana, because I really don't remember what she looks like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom