A Girl for Johan Friso and Mabel - Emma Luana Ninette Sophie: March 26, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandria

Heir Apparent
Country
Canada
This thread is reserved for the birth of Johan Friso and Mabel's first child.

Last edited:
Baby Girl for Friso and Mabel

HRH Princess mabel have gave birth to a baby daughter. It is the first child for Friso and Mabel. She is born yesterday at 19.17 local time in London.

Her name: Emma Luana Ninette Sophie....

They call here Luana...

Friso let now that he is Very happy.. Mother and daughter are in great health.. They are very very happy. Luana is the 4th Grandchild from Queen beatrix. Here weight is 3085 gram.

Congratulations to the happy family: I actually like the name Emma.

Congratulations to the parents :)
From the RVD:
In name of His Royal Highness Prince Friso and Her Royal Highness Princess Mabel the Government Information Service announces that:
Her Royal Highness Princess Mabel on Saturday evening 26 March at 19.17 in London has given birth to a daughter. The baby weighed at birth 3085 grammes.

The fourth grandchild of the Queen will receive the name Luana. Her full name is Emma Luana Ninette Sophie. Prince Friso lets know that he and Princess Mabel are very happy and that mother and daughter are doing well.

Congradulations! :) It's nice to see the universe balancing itself.

Why didn't the couple return to the Netherlands, for liittle Emma's birth?

I think Luana is a beautiful name but I'm wondering where they got part of names from...Juliana?

Luana? poor girl, that name is a joke!!

Last Picture of Pregnant Mabel

Attachments

• mabel.PNG
    mabel.PNG
    143.6 KB · Views: 557
No, really, I think the name sounds very vulgar. I like Emma, Ninette and Sophie a great deal better.

But everything seems to be a joke to these two :(

Why was the baby born in London? When was the news released, she was already born yesterday night!

Friso and Mabel Lives in London :)

And They aren't members official of the Dutch Royal House so the news isn't important enough... :)

Congratulations to the parents and welcome to baby Luana.
I don´t know, what I should think about this name. Firstly it´s quite clear, that it´s a very unroyal name. But then again it´s nice, that it´s a different name. It fits to Mabel´s somewhat different attitude. I also wonder, if there´s a connection to Juliana. I think to sum it, I would have prefered, when they would have named her Emma Juliana Ninette Sophie officially and would have called her Luana (e.g. as it is with prince Henry, who we all know as Harry)

Last edited:
I actually don't love very much this name, but I found it was a polynaesian name, meaning "daughter of moon".

It isn't a royal name but the baby self isn't very royal to ;)

xxPatrickxx said:
Friso and Mabel Lives in London :)

And They aren't members official of the Dutch Royal House so the news isn't important enough... :)

But surely they would want to be surrounded by family when they are expecting a baby. Wait, are Mabel's parents british?

xxPatrickxx said:
It isn't a royal name but the baby self isn't very royal to ;)

Of course, but she has a very royal grandma ;)

what weigh? and what time when Emma's born but im american i hard understand what you said about that Mabel had c-section? or natural birth?

I really like Emma and Sophie really nice!

Sara Boyce

There isn't very much information... only the names... the time en the weight

Claire said:
But surely they would want to be surrounded by family when they are expecting a baby. Wait, are Mabel's parents british?

No here mother is Flos Kooman (very Ducht) and her father was Henk Los(very dutch to ;) )

Hannelore said:
No, really, I think the name sounds very vulgar. I like Emma, Ninette and Sophie a great deal better.

Why is the name "vulgar?" Luana is a very different name but that doesn't make it "vulgar" because it is different or uncommon.

Hannelore said:
But everything seems to be a joke to these two :(

Why is everything "a joke" with Johan Friso and Mabel? Obviously you don't like them and that is your perogative but in one comment you've called them a joke and that they've chosen a vulgar name for their child ... who might be a joke too since she is born of parents who are a "joke?"

I myself think it's an interesting name. I would've preferred any of her other names as a first name but will grow to like if not at least accept Luana as a name just as I've grown to like Casimir as a name for Constantijn and Laurentien's baby son.

sara1981 said:
what weigh? and what time when Emma's born but im american i hard understand what you said about that Mabel had c-section? or natural birth?

Sara Boyce

Why does it matter if Mabel delivered Luana by c-section or naturally? I think it matters most that the baby is healthy and that she and Mabel are doing fine.

What A Nonsense about that everything is a joke for them!!

Congratulations to the little family! :)

I like all of the names except Luana... It sounds Hawaiian, or at least it makes me think Hawaii...

I would have prefered, when they would have named her Emma Juliana Ninette Sophie officially and would have called her Luana (e.g. as it is with prince Henry, who we all know as Harry)
I agree, if they picked Luana to honour the late Queen Juliana, then why not just make it Juliana! That would've made it clear (if it's their intention), and it's a "better/nicer" name in my personal taste too.

I can't wait to see a picture of the Little Countess!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom