Princess Laurentien Expecting 3rd Child in June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purple_platinum

Heir Apparent
City
Jakarta
Country
Indonesia
http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=10874

Prinses Laurentien in blijde verwachting

De Rijksvoorlichtingsdienst deelt mede:

Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Laurentien der Nederlanden is in blijde verwachting.
Prinses Laurentien en Prins Constantijn verwachten de geboorte van hun derde kind in de loop van de maand juni 2006.

1 december 2005, 12.15 uur

translation :

Princess Laurentien and Prince Constantijn expect the birth of their third child in the course of the month June 2006.

1 December 2005, 12.15 hour

Excellent news! Best wishes to the family.

Yay! I just heard it on the radio! That is just great news! A little sister or brother for Eloise and Claus-Casimir! :)

Just heard it on the radio as well. Congratulations to Laurentien and Constantijn & the best wishes. This will be the 6th grandchild for Beatrix.

Congratulations to Laurentien and Constantijn!! Great news!:)

great news! three children is beautyful..:)

Congratulations to the family!!!
Next baby for Maxima again :D

Congratulations to the family!!!

120103_emA61_prv1.gif

So all the pregnancy rumors were true. I am so happy for the couple, wish them every happiness with the birth of this new baby.

pdas1201 said:
So all the pregnancy rumors were true. I am so happy for the couple, wish them every happiness with the birth of this new baby.
Congratulations for them, maybe Mabel is the next who is pregnant also.

Thats fantastic news!Congrats to Laurentien, and Constantijn with all the best wishes in the year 2006.

emers said:
Congratulations for them, maybe Mabel is the next who is pregnant also.

I doubt she will have a baby next year since she had one this year. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if Bernhard, Jr. and Annette had one next year. Their two children were born in 2002 and 2004.

I'm very suprises about this news! she is almost 40!

Hopefully Aimee & Anita will also have child in 2006.
That gives the Dutch RF, 3 children to add, just like in 2005 with Alexia, Felicia, and Luana.
At the rate this is going, they are going to be a very huge family...

Congrats to Laurentien and Constantijn! Best of luck to them!!!

I think 2006 will be the "dutch baby" boom:
-Laurentien(confirmed)
-Mabel: hope it will be announce soon
-Máxima: a baby for December 2006
-And Anita&Aimée by the end of next year

all my congratulations for laurentien, constantijn and family! hope it's a girl again... :)

Nice news! Congrats to the couple and their family! And hope it's a boy, we need more boys in the world.

Congrats to them:) Year by year and grandchild by grandchild to Bea:D Lucky Netherland.

im happy for her to have baby again but im sure her children wanted have another siblings? no matter what she carry like Maxima did that.

Congratulation to the couple!!!!!!!!!
and Eloise and Claus.

That's wonderful news!

Congratulations to the family.

Wonderful news. Congratulations to Constantijn, Laurentien, Eloise, Claus-Casimir, the rest of their families, and The Netherlands.

What lovely news! How old are Eloise and Claus-Casimir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom