Eloise, Claus-Casimir and Leonore, News and Pictures Part 1: July 2003 - 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely the typical rather cheap student bike that is used to go about your daily life. It is comparable to the type of bike many people who travel by train have to ride to the station and leave it in the bike parking, a so-called 'station bike' (a cheap one that doesn't look nice, so it is the least likely to be stolen).

Last edited:
Claus-Casimir attended a Christmas event at the Koninklijk Theater Carre Amsterdam and met soccer trainer Louis van Gaal and artist Gerard Joling:

** instagram gallery **

Yesterday, December 19, Countess Eloise attended the recording of the comedy format "The Roast of Famke Louise in Hilversum:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** anp gallery **

Sorry, but I cannot have any simpathy for Eloise. She is always so full of herself and I wonder, what for? Not beautiful, no achievements, no interests for whatever could be good of belonging to the royal family.
Oh well, she has no need, but still, I just dont like her.

Sorry, but I cannot have any simpathy for Eloise. She is always so full of herself and I wonder, what for? Not beautiful, no achievements, no interests for whatever could be good of belonging to the royal family.

Her achievement is lot of followers on social media and for the rest she is still a student. She is not exactly "full of herself" because she could not care less about her names and titles, about being the niece of the King, about distance and dignity. "I am just Eloïse" pardon: "Eloise".

I never expected these grandchildren of the so educated and cultured couples Beatrix & Claus and Laurens-Jan & Jantien Brinkhorst, these children of so serious Constantijn and Laurentien being such superficial lightweights in public, mingling with C rank "celebs" as Famke Louise and Gerard Joling.

Of course: they are young, free, wild, still studying and do not have Amalia's burden or security level.

I never expected these grandchildren of the so educated and cultured couples Beatrix & Claus and Laurens-Jan & Jantien Brinkhorst, these children of so serious Constantijn and Laurentien being such superficial lightweights in public, mingling with C rank "celebs" as Famke Louise and Gerard Joling.

Of course: they are young, free, wild, still studying and do not have Amalia's burden or security level.

Famke Louise is debatable, but Gerard Joling is not exactly a C rank celeb. He's been around for years, having by far deserved his credits.
You may not like him, but this classification is unfair and unjustified.

But she's not asking for any sympathies and she certainly does not need it !

She is a beautiful young woman who is getting her education and enjoying a happy and care-free life.
To her credit she has achieved something. She is a successful social media influencer.

By all accounts she is doing quite well for herself!

It's time to close this thread. You can find the new one here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom