Eloise, Claus-Casimir and Leonore, News and Pictures Part 1: July 2003 - 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandria

Heir Apparent
Country
Canada
Are there any new pictures of Eloise, daughter of Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien? It seems that we've hardly seen much of her since her baptism. Were there birthday pictures - wasn't her first birthday recent?

This is the last picture of Eloise I have from a few weeks after her birth.

www.ibl.se

Attachments

• NL_constantijn_family_101a.jpg
    NL_constantijn_family_101a.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 6,872
Oops! I was wrong. :doh: The most recent picture of Eloise I have is of her baptism.

Attachments

• NL_eloise_baptism_103.jpg
    NL_eloise_baptism_103.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 7,385
:wacko: :blink:

Attachments

• elo.JPG
    elo.JPG
    3.3 KB · Views: 7,624
privé cover 9/2003

Attachments

• prive_cover_9_2003.JPG
    prive_cover_9_2003.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 6,646
:clap: great! thanks Mandy!

:wub:

Attachments

• eloise_laur.JPG
    eloise_laur.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 637
yes, it is

- but there are no new pictures :(

Attachments

• Eloise___Taufe.JPG
    Eloise___Taufe.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 897
Laurentien, Constantijn, Claus, Eloise, Beatrix

Attachments

• con_lau_elo_cla_bea.JPG
    con_lau_elo_cla_bea.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 741
Constantijn, Laurentien & Eloise

Attachments

• eloise.JPG
    eloise.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 874
Eloise & Daddy

Attachments

• Eloise_und_Pap.JPG
    Eloise_und_Pap.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 612
Claus & Eloise

Attachments

• Claus_und_Eloise_2002.JPG
    Claus_und_Eloise_2002.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 6,444
Beatrix & Eloise

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 6,260
Eloise Sophie Beatrix Laurence

Attachments

• Eloise_Sophie_Beatrix_Laurence__Gravin_van_Oranje_Nassau__jonkvrouw_van_Amsberg.JPG
    Eloise_Sophie_Beatrix_Laurence__Gravin_van_Oranje_Nassau__jonkvrouw_van_Amsberg.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 514
Great pictures of Eloise's birth, Tina. :clap:

I wish we saw more pictures of this "future generation of royalty." But I guess it's just as good that her parents keep her protected and sheltered from the press now while they still can. But it would be nice to see how she's coming along, wouldn't it?

July 2002 - Porte Ercole

Attachments

• Italy_Porto_Ercole_2002_07_Laurentien_Brinkhorst_with_daughter_Eloise.JPG
    Italy_Porto_Ercole_2002_07_Laurentien_Brinkhorst_with_daughter_Eloise.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 6,341
another one

Attachments

• Italy_Porto_Ercole_2002_07_Prince_Constantijn_and_Laurentien_Brinkhorst_and_daughter_Eloise__2.JPG
    Italy_Porto_Ercole_2002_07_Prince_Constantijn_and_Laurentien_Brinkhorst_and_daughter_Eloise__2.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 5,776
hope, there will be some new pics soon

Attachments

• Italy_Porto_Ercole_2002_07_Prince_Constantijn_and_Laurentien_Brinkhorst_with_daughter_Eloise.JPG
    Italy_Porto_Ercole_2002_07_Prince_Constantijn_and_Laurentien_Brinkhorst_with_daughter_Eloise.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 6,271
Is it possible taht Princess Eloise gets ill? She has a very big head and is unable to walk or something else....sorry for my english...

Originally posted by engelkristall@Sep 3rd, 2003 - 5:25 pm
Is it possible taht Princess Eloise gets ill? She has a very big head and is unable to walk or something else....sorry for my english...
Well, first of all, I believe she is actually Countess Eloise, if we are speaking about Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien's daughter.

And I don't think Eloise has a big head. The rest of her body just hasn't "grown" into it's head yet.

I believe the condition is called Hydrocephalus. In layman terms it means water on the brain. (Hydro-Water Cephalus-brain). It can cause the head to appear bigger than the body.

Is it for sure that Countess Eloise has this condition... the size of her head could just be heriditary... I mean lets face it her dad's head is big too...

raven :rolleyes:

Is it for sure that Countess Eloise has this condition... the size of her head could just be heriditary... I mean lets face it her dad's head is big too...

raven

True, some people are just born with big heads and other with this dreadful condition. I agree with you Raven...it is unlikely that Eloise has Hydrocephalus... and besides when she grows up..everything will catch up eventually!

IF it is true the condition (this is all speculation for the moment based on the previous posts above), Hydrocephalus, is easily reversible, and people live long healthy lives! I'll try and find some information on the little gem- Countess Eloise to settle this fiasco.

In these links below, I see a happy and healthy little girl. There is nothing wrong with this baby ,except, maybe being too adorable!!!  I just love her little grin in the family picture!

http://www.angelfire.com/de3/verenasroyalt...ty2/Eloise.html

http://www.angelfire.com/de3/verenasroyalt.../Eloisebap.html

Bianca, Thanks for the links....By the looks of Eloise she is healthy in everyway....even the size of her head! The very first (previous) posts sounded as if this baby had some serious medical condition...(which I surmised as being "Hydrocephalus" with out any concrete evidence!) Also, Because of the first post
it sounded like it also could have been cerebral palsy....Thank Goodness that confusion is settled! :wacko:

Bianca,
Again, Thank You! :flower:

I dont think that her condition is extremly serious, if so we would really know about it by now. I promise!

There is nothing wrong with Eloise. She is a perfectly healthy and happy baby girl. ;)

She's got cerebral palsy, now? Hmmmm...well she is a cute little piglet. Is it possible that she might have some minor birth defect? She is cute, she looks a lot like Laurentian, oddly enough, I've always found that her parents look a lot like siblings....

Originally posted by moosey60@Sep 6th, 2003 - 8:05 pm
She's got cerebral palsy, now? Hmmmm...well she is a cute little piglet. Is it possible that she might have some minor birth defect? She is cute, she looks a lot like Laurentian, oddly enough, I've always found that her parents look a lot like siblings....
same my brother have it!

Sara Boyce

I don't think Etienne was implying that Eloise has cerebral palsy...it is just that the very first post sort of wrote it that way!!!! It would help plenty if there were new info on Countess Eloise. :heart:

Yea, well you people are forgetting, the head is about 60% of a baby's body. She'll catch up. However, she does look freakishly like Laurentien. Hmmm...her parents could pass as twins though. Her dad looks a bit like Christopher Reeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom