Baby Girl for Constantijn & Laurentien - Leonore Marie Irene Enrica: June 3, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Royalsa said:
The list of reactions on the official site is now refreshed! You can look where you standing in the list! A couple of the reactions are in English, so maybe people from this forum have sent a reaction too!

http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=16021

Thank you for this link!

This is such a magical time for families ...

I'm going to think up something special to write because today is my first wedding anniversary and my son is one month old today so I'm in an especially happy and thankful mood ... I might even try my hand at writing it in Dutch :D Well, that may be pushing it!!

Photos from Royal images of the 2 grandmothers after their visit at the hospital (sorry for the quality of the photo)

Lovely photos Mandyy!
Nice to see the both Grandmothers together. Great to see Beatrix that happy and smiling. :)

Artilce from HELLO
The Dutch royal family has just welcomed another bundle of joy into its rapidly expanding household. Prince Constantijn and his wife Princess Laurentien became parents for the third time when their new daughter Leonore made her big debut at the weekend..................
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/06/06/dutchroyals/

I am so happy for them!!!
I wish every happiness to the little girl!!

Thank you for the photos, Mandyy! Aren't these two women friends from their school days?

On the Dutch Royal website, it says that Leonore ( and I assume Eloise and Claus-Casimir) will be members of the Royal HOUSE until the Prince of Orange becomes King. They will remain members of the Royal Family, just as Beatrix's sisters have. One way to keep the royal house small. I believe the scandinavian Royal families do the same.

Emily said:
Thank you for the photos, Mandyy! Aren't these two women friends from their school days?

From their university days I believe. The two lived in the same house in Leiden & stayed friends afterwards. I believe Mrs. Brinkhorst made some extra money as mannequin in those days as well btw.

I really want to see pictures now. Im sure she will be just as cute as all the children in this family. This is off topic but if someone can help me id b grateful lol. Everytime i try 2 upload a picture for my profile it fails and i hav no idea why cos the files arent 2 big! :mad: Any ideas wud be helpful

when they will leave the hospital? june 7?

Thanks, Marengo....I thought I recalled something about the two. Mrs. Brinkhorst has very strong features -- looks more like an intellectual than a mannequin, IMO!

Well, it is possible to be both I assume, so Eva Sannum might be fooling us ;)

Last edited:
corazon said:
when they will leave the hospital? june 7?

I thought they left the hospital Sunday morning?! :confused:

you mean they already left. but theres no photos of the baby??

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe we are to impatient. I believe the first pictures of Eloise and Claus-Casimir took some time as well, Luana took even longer, much longer. I think that only the crownprince showed both of his daughters within a few hours, as they will be the most important members of the Royal House in the future.

I agree, Marengo. We will see Leonore eventually. There's no need to worry about that. :)

Leonore is so cute, I'm scanning the pictures at this moment... :) maybe it will take a while, because my scanner is really slow (my other one has to be repaired)

edit:
The pictures are from 'Weekend' and scannend by myself, please don't use these scans on a club (www.clubs.nl) or a web-log (www.web-log.nl) because I'm placing them on my own.

These aren't official pictures!

From the story in 'Weekend':
* according to the story, they haven't decided when the official pictures will be made.
*Name:
Leonore: Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien liked the name
Marie: HH Princess Mariléne of Orange-Nassau, Van Vollenhoven - van den Broek
Irene: HRH Prinses Irene of Lippe-Biesterfield (sister Queen Beatrix)
Enrica: is named after a very good friend of Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien

Last edited:
07-06-2006 Prince Constantijn has registered his daughter princess Leonore at the Oude Stadhuis in The Hague. Deetman

from PPE

Attachments

• 06060704.jpg
    06060704.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 148
  • 06060701.jpg
    06060701.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 187
  • 06060703.jpg
    06060703.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 387
  • 06060705.jpg
    06060705.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 172
  • 06060707.jpg
    06060707.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 177
  • 06060709.jpg
    06060709.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 157
  • 06060710.jpg
    06060710.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 184
  • 06060711.jpg
    06060711.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Images from anp

Attachments

• 3164868.jpg
    3164868.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 194
  • 3164881.jpg
    3164881.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 235
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 298
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 206
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 188
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
from http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=16025

Declaration of the daughter of Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien on 7 June 2006

His Royal Highness Prince Constantijn on Wednesday 7 june 10.30 hour in the Oude Stadhuis (Old City Hall) at Groenmarkt (the green market) in The Hague has officially declared the birth of his daughter, Leonore.

At the declaration, Prime Ministers mr.dr. J.P. Balkenende en mr. L.J. Brinkhorst were also present. The mayor of The Hague, drs. W.J. Deetman, together with a civil servant of the registry, receive the declation of vital statistic.

Leonore, Countesses of Orange-Nassau, jonkvrouw of Amsberg, is the third child of Theirs 's Royal Highnesses Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien. She will becomes member of the Royal House until the Prince of Orange become King. She is at this moment seventh in the line of throne succession, after the Prince of Orange, Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess Alexia, Prince Constantijn, Countess Eloise and Count Claus-Casimir.
As a result of the birth of Countess Leonore, a congratulatory page on this website has been opened.

6 June 2006

Will there be Family Pictures released today, too?
She looks cute! :)

Her_Majesty said:
Will there be Family Pictures released today, too?
She looks cute! :)

I think not today, but later this month.

Or maybe tomorrow! Tomorrow will be the 4th birthday of Countess Eloise!

Last edited by a moderator:
Her_Majesty said:
Lovely! :)

Great pictures of Constantijn! He looks really really proud! :)
Wow! He looks so much like Claus in this picture!
Of all three sons, he looks most like his father! :)
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=247221&d=1149676845

I would say that he is the only one who looks like dad... And I consider him a very handsome man. Even his physical completion is different from his brothers'.

I can't say I love the babies snapshots taken this way, but it is so nice from parents to share it with us. The Countess looks healthy and I'm sure she will look different next time we see her. Parents must be thrilled and can't imagine the excitment of big sister with such a doll to play and share the purses:D ...

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom