Prince Amedeo: Picture Thread, part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey,i go to school in sevenoaks with amadeo and just wanted to tell you all he is a very genuine and sweet guy. hes not shy and once you get to know him hes really fun to hang round with. got loads of pics of him at school so once i get the scanner working let me know if you want them. oh and he doesnt have a girlfriend at school, but i dunno bout belgium. hope thats enough info, if you want any more then just say.

Wow, that must be really great, being at school with him!!! I wish I was you!!! Do you know him very good? I mean, do you know what his favourite food is, his favourite soccer team, his favourite kind of music, ... ?

wow thats very interesting! does he come to this website? i am from a distinguished swedish family, and would love the chance to speak with him.

wow that's so cool that you're going to the same school!

Seems that he's the nice guy i thought he would be :woot:

I cannot belive it. :eek: . That luck you have!!. i want to be you :cry: . Say us something about him. Is he a good student? When you have the photos? You go to the same class? That lucky you are. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sarah555@Jan 4th, 2004 - 6:30 am
hey,i go to school in sevenoaks with amadeo and just wanted to tell you all he is a very genuine and sweet guy. hes not shy and once you get to know him hes really fun to hang round with. got loads of pics of him at school so once i get the scanner working let me know if you want them. oh and he doesnt have a girlfriend at school, but i dunno bout belgium. hope thats enough info, if you want any more then just say.
woaw !!! the luck you have !!

Will he assume some funcion as Belgian Prince when he turns 18 years. I mean, if he will participate actively in official acts, like his mother or his uncle, Prince Laurent. Another thing. Military service is obligatory in Belgium? Will he go to a Military School?

Military service is not obligatory in Belgium.

I don't expect him to have any official functions, princess Astrid's children lead a very private life.

A very cute young man!!!

I realize the children live fairly private lives, but with being the only of the five siblings with any sort of title, it seems more likely that Prince Amedeo would take up at least some sort of Royal duty....but then what do I know? I'm not him, nor am I a part of the Belgian-Austrian family!

Originally posted by Britters@Feb 7th, 2004 - 3:46 pm
A very cute young man!!!

I realize the children live fairly private lives, but with being the only of the five siblings with any sort of title, it seems more likely that Prince Amedeo would take up at least some sort of Royal duty....but then what do I know? I'm not him, nor am I a part of the Belgian-Austrian family!
Astrid's other 4 children have the same titles amedeo has....

The truth is , there are allready not so many royal duties for Princess astrid , so there won't be so much to do for amedeo either

although i would have loved to see him become king :heart: i think he would be a great king, but that's out of the question with phillip and mathilde's children ...

I'm sur his childern will ahve the tittle of HIH Archduke(ss),but will they be HRH and prince(ss) of Beligium like Amedeo?

yeh the have the tile prince/princess of Belgium too

Princess Astrid children have the titles of: Prince(ss) of Belgium; Prince Imperial and Archduke of Austria-Este, Prince Royal of Hungary and Bohemia. And they are His (or Her) Imperial and Royal Highness.

These are the most amazing pictures I have ever seen from him!!!! He's soooooooooo gorgeous!!! :wacko:

Thank you very much, sky for the pics!! I hopet that he did a good birthday, I think yes, cause the pics. :rolleyes:

(Hello!)

Belgian Royals Fete Prince Amedeo's 18th

23 FEBRUARY 2004
The eldest of King Albert II and Queen Paola's eight grandchildren reached the landmark age of 18 at the weekend, an event which brought together the three generations to ring in the special occasion in style.

Prince Amedeo, son of Princess Astrid and Prince Lorenz, was the guest of honour at the party, held at the family's home in Brussels. Surrounded by his parents, grandparents and younger siblings Maria, Joachim, Louisa and Laetitia, a smiling Amedeo had the honour of slicing his massive strawberry-covered birthday cake before his mum led a toast in his honour.

The cosy family affair marks the latest celebration in a banner year for the Belgian royals, in which they've welcomed with much fanfare, numerous new members into the fold. In 2003, three grandchildren were born – Crown Prince Gabriel, Princess Laetitia and Princess Louise – and King Albert's son Prince Laurent wed the newest Belgian princess, Claire Coombs, in April.

his post died :( I had to search for it.

Anything new on what's he's doing for college and what not

There's not much news around about him, I think he has exams now cause he'll graduate from sevenoaks this summer B)
no news about what he's gonna do next year either...

I hear that the next year he will go to the Ecole Royale Militaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom