Prince Amedeo: Picture Thread, part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I would just like to say that I saw some photos of him and thought he was rather unattractive. But then I saw the pics on this site, and I was like, whoa, he's cute!

How come he's in Belgium? Doesn't he have exams?

Elections for the european parliament

Election as well as for the european parliament as for the Flemisch parliament....

Originally posted by Baetens@Jun 14th, 2004 - 8:16 am
Election as well as for the european parliament as for the Flemisch parliament....
Brussels N is not in flandres nor in Wallonia but in the area known as capital Brussels

i think he voted for european parliement and bruxels parliement

Originally posted by Baetens@Jun 14th, 2004 - 8:16 am
Brussels is not in flandres nor in Wallonia but in the area known as capital Brussels

i think he voted for european parliement and bruxels parliement

Okay u're right, where does the family live anyway?(Becuz Laurent & Claire will have voted for the parliament of Flanders, since they're living in Tervuren...)

Btw, are u a belgian too?

Originally posted by Baetens@Jun 16th, 2004 - 9:08 am
Okay u're right, where does the family live anyway?(Becuz Laurent & Claire will have voted for the parliament of Flanders, since they're living in Tervuren...)

Laeken.

I can't see the images in the last 4 posts with pictures. :( Is anybody else having trouble with them or is it just my computer?

He is very good-looking IMO!

Ok whilst I try to stop my drooling, I have to say that the Belgian royal children are so wonderfully cute! "The" most cutest royal grandchildren right now IMO (ok except for Prince Felix of Denmark.... hope he marries one of these Belgian cuties.. lol!)

Originally posted by Jasl@Jun 17th, 2004 - 12:59 am
... except for Prince Felix of Denmark.... hope he marries one of these Belgian cuties.. lol!
These Belgian cuties are Catholic...Doesn't the Danish royal family have a thing against Catholics? Well, I suppose they could convert. It would be cute to see Felix and Louise together...I'd like to see Nikolai and Elisabeth. That would be a cute couple. :flower:

It would be great to see Nikolai on a throne in Europe! He could make a great Prince Corsort and her mother, Princess Alexandra might able to give the young couple some very good advices!!

by the way, i read in an article that Amedeo is not going to the army next year, he'll go to a university but hasn't decided which one yet, he hasn't decided what he's gonna study either, but his father would like that he does economics

amadeo and guillaume would be good friends... both belong to benelux royalties, shara the same language and same age. it seems to me that they also have similar characthers... ;)

Originally posted by aliocha+Jun 23rd, 2004 - 3:44 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aliocha @ Jun 23rd, 2004 - 3:44 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-carlota@Jun 23rd, 2004 - 3:23 am
when was amadeo born?
21 fevrier 1986 [/b][/quote]
thanks! ;)

Prince Amedeo, princess Astrid's eldest son, finished his studies at Sevenoaks in England last Friday. He obtained an international baccalaureate.
Amedeo is 18 and will go to the Royal military school (in Brussels) in September. Probably for 1 year but according to a Flemish newspaper for 2 years.

It's said that afterwards he will study economy at a francophone university, possibly Louvain-la-Neuve. After that he would study on in the US, like his uncle, crown prince Philippe did.

(source: VRT)

Originally posted by carlota@Jun 23rd, 2004 - 4:22 am
amadeo and guillaume would be good friends... both belong to benelux royalties, shara the same language and same age. it seems to me that they also have similar characthers...  ;)
Wait, how are they friends? They're four years appart. It makes more sense to me if he were friends with Prince Louis. They're the same age.

Originally posted by gaggleofcrazypeople+Jun 26th, 2004 - 9:11 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gaggleofcrazypeople @ Jun 26th, 2004 - 9:11 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-carlota@Jun 23rd, 2004 - 4:22 am
amadeo and guillaume would be good friends... both belong to benelux royalties, shara the same language and same age. it seems to me that they also have similar characthers...  ;)
Wait, how are they friends? They're four years appart. It makes more sense to me if he were friends with Prince Louis. They're the same age. [/b][/quote]
good remark!

Prince Amedeo, princess Astrid's eldest son, finished his studies at Sevenoaks in England last Friday. He obtained an international baccalaureate.

Amedeo is 18 and will go to the Royal military school (in Brussels) in September. Probably for 1 year but according to a Flemish newspaper for 2 years.

It's said that afterwards he will study economy at a francophone university, possibly Louvain-la-Neuve. After that he would study on in the US, like his uncle, crown prince Philippe did.

Princess Astrid is Princess Astrid of Belgium. She is not from Luxembourg but was born in Brussels, Belgium in 1962 to King Albert II and Queen Paola of Belgium (although they were not King and Queen at that time). You might have got confused with Princess Marie-Astrid of Luxembourg.

Hope this helps,

D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom