Engagement of Prince Amedeo with Elisabetta Rosboch von Wolkenstein 15/02/2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But she fully is Italian.
Her surname is composed of both the surnames of her paternal grandparents, Nobile Ettore Bernardo Rosboch and Baroness Elisabeth Jaworski von Wolkenstein (who herself used the surnames of her parents, Baron Romuald von Jaworski and Countess Maria von Wolkenstein).

However, it is known that her biologic paternal grandparent isn't Ettore Bernardo Rosboch but Don Filippo Caracciolo, Prince of Castagneto and Duke of Melito.

In terms of ancestry and blood,both her father Ettore and her mother Anna Maria (Lilia) have descended from various Italian,German,Austrian and even Polish(Jaworski) noble families...

As to her predicate nobile...the Rosboch family was bestowed the nobility on Italian Senator Ettore Bernardo Rosboch and that's why Lili and her father officially have this predicate nobile...while von Wolkenstein part of the family name came through Ettore's mother Baroness Elisabeth von Jaworski,whose mother was Countess Anna von Wolkenstein-Trotsburg und Neuhaus...

Wonderful news! Congratulations to the happy couple and their families.
Engagment was covered even in the Estonian media, one of the gossip sites, but it is still great, because all royalty news are so rare in Estonia, especially those that are not related to William and Kate. :sad:

Thank you fr the picture. The website seems partiularly cruel and abusive.I will be sure to avoid it.

Engagment was covered even in the Estonian media, one of the gossip sites, but it is still great, because all royalty news are so rare in Estonia, especially those that are not related to William and Kate. :sad:

Well, I guess all the countries in eastern Europe are focused only on british monarchy. I come from Poland so I know how it is. Polish people hate monarchies :ermm:

Oh, there are some very beautiful, very ancient churches and basilicas in the Eternal City. I very much lok forwarod to this wedding!:whistling:;)

Since July 3rd is a Thursday it might be the civil wedding and July 5th the church wedding?

Does Italy require a civil wedding or is a religious wedding also legal?

The religious wedding in most cases is legal, as the priest registers the marriage with the civil authorities; but the couple can chose to have two separate ceremonies, in the order they prefer.

Thank you fr the picture. The website seems partiularly cruel and abusive.I will be sure to avoid it.
You are right, there are some rather nasty snide remarks about the way people (and children) look. Better to avoid it I think

Today in my mailbox was a very nice thank you card by Astrid and Lorenz and a picture of a very very happy new engaged couple!

The wedding will take place on July 3rd in Rome.

Thomas de Bergeyck ‏@bergeyck @RTLPlaceRoyale Le mariage d'Amédéo et Elisabetha aura lieu le 3 juillet à Rome.

Prins Amedeo en Lili Rosboch maken bekend waar en wanneer ze... - De Standaard ** Google Translate

I read today on some belgium web, that the wedding will be on 5th July, not 3rd as media reported earlier. I guess that 3rd might be civil and 5th religious if they will opt for both, because in Italy religious marriage is enough to be legal.

Last edited:
Only a few more weeks now until the wedding!:whistling:

Private Religious wedding Saturday 5th of July in the late afternoon in Rome.

The whole belgian Royal Family will attend except Queen Fabiola.

VTM to day and special VTM Royalty on next Saturday.
Place Royale is on holiday until September.

I am looking forward to seeing photos. Given her age, Queen Fabiola's absence is understandable.

Queen Fabiola has not been seen in public for many months. No appearance even for her birthday June 11th. I hope her health is okay.:sad:

I read that Princess Elisabeth, Princess Louise and Princess Laetitia Maria will be bridesmaids on the wedding of Prince Amedeo and Miss Elisabetta Rosboch von Wolkenstein.

Queen Fabiola has not been seen in public for many months. No appearance even for her birthday June 11th. I hope her health is okay.:sad:

I suppose she's too frail to travel, even by airplane. And Rome can be quite a hot city in summer days, believe me.

It was an easy guess that his young sister and cousins would be flower girls (Elisabeth is hus goddaughter as well) although I'd imagine Eleonore would be a flower girls as well (she's 6 after all)

Is it known at what time will the wedding be?

Elisabeth, Louise and Amedeo youngest sister are the 3 flower girl , each of one family !

Back
Top Bottom