Engagement of Prince Amedeo with Elisabetta Rosboch von Wolkenstein 15/02/2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No pics of the couple?

They were noticed in the crowd of engaged couples gathered at the Vatican to be blessed by the Pope on Valentine's Day. The official announcement might have been an impromptu response to that revelation, with the original announcement intended later. So the engagement party and pictures may be still to come. Word is that we may get something tomorrow.

Le prince Amedeo se fiance: qui est Elisabetta Maria Rosboch von Wolkenstein ? - RTL info

Last edited:
So, the last sexy European prince old enough to marry is engaged. Excuse me while I weep over this loss

Do not despair! There are a few European princes of marriageable age who remain unengaged:

1. Albert, 12th Prince of Thurn und Taxis, is 30 years old.
2. Prince Henry (Harry) of Great Britain is 29 years old.
3. Archduke Alexander of Austria, son of Archduke Carl-Christian and Archduchess Marie-Astrid, née Princess of Luxembourg, will turn 24 in September.
4. Prince Amedeo's own brother, Prince Joachim, turned 22 this past December.
5. His cousin Prince Sébastien of Luxembourg will turn 22 in April.

And of course there's Pierre Casiraghi, although he's not really a prince. Those are the ones that come to mind at the moment; there may be others I'm forgetting. So, you see, you may dry your tears! :lol:

Last edited:
It will be nice to have an Archduchess Elisabetta of Austria-Este, Royal Princess of Hungary! :imperialaustria::crown2::powfeathers::rose:

Congratulations to the couple!

and this make her grand niece of Marella Agnelli (neé Caracciolo). I'm looking forward to this wedding just to see how awesome the guestlist will be :whistling:

You read my mind. I love Royal weddings in general but I really love a posh one, like this is bound to be!;)

Do not despair! There are a few European princes of marriageable age who remain unengaged:

3. Archduke Alexander of Austria, son of Archduke Carl-Christian and Archduchess Marie-Astrid, née Princess of Luxembourg, will turn 24 in September.

And of course there's Pierre Casiraghi, although he's not really a prince. Those are the ones that come to mind at the moment; there may be others I'm forgetting. So, you see, you may dry your tears! :lol:

And what about Prince Carl-Phillip of Sweden?:lol:

I think we're all waiting to see the guest list! :lol:

haha, sadly they don't fit in my definition of sexy. But it's okay, Pierre Casiraghi and Carl Philip are not engaged yet. And there's still Josef-Emmanuel of Liechtenstein too.
So, even though Amedeo is engaged, I can still dream about marrying a beautiful prince :lol:

You read my mind. I love Royal weddings in general but I really love a posh one, like this is bound to be!;)

I'm so exited too, but I hope we'll see the guestlist and we'll have some pictures of them :ermm:

Wow! Whole belgian royal family gathering!
Children are soooo growing up :eek:

Last edited:
Lovely photo's of the Royal Family,I saw Princess Claire but didn't see Prince Laurent of Belgium?

Prince Laurent came later and I suppose Queen Fabiola was inside !

There is certainly no shortage of children for the bridal party!

I love how Maria Laura takes care of her very shy soon to be sister in law :flowers: :flowers:

Thanks to all who posted the photos and videos. :) I think they're a nice couple, there's something about Lili that reminds me a bit of HGD Stephanie of Luxembourg and Marie Chantal of Greece.

I wonder when the wedding will be, I'm guessing in the first half of next year. I do love a royal wedding! (Hopefully we'll get at least a couple of photos.) It would be nice to see some of the royal children as bridesmaids. I think there's a good chance of Elisabeth being a bridesmaid as she's Amedeo's goddaughter.

Just incase anyone's interested, here are some pre-engagement photos of Lili:

One ~ Two ~ Three ~ Four (Someone thinks this might be Lili)

Last edited:
What a good looking couple. Lily will make a great princess.

I wonder when the wedding will be, I'm guessing in the first half of next year. I do love a royal wedding! (Hopefully we'll get at least a couple of photos.)

I read and heard it will be this summer in Rome... Italians on TRF, please take some pictures of the guests for us :)

She will be not only Princess of Belgium but Archduchess of Habsbourg-Este.
he highest titled Princess as she is royal and imperial !

I read and heard it will be this summer in Rome... Italians on TRF, please take some pictures of the guests for us :)

Thanks for the correction Blue_, I didn't realize that a date had already been set. I find it interesting that they are getting married in Italy and not in Belgium. But then again, I remember reading that Lili was born in Rome, so perhaps that's why.

Back
Top Bottom