Princess Louise, Prince Aymeric and Prince Nicolas News and Pictures Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Empress

Heir Apparent
Country
United States
Welcome to the new thread dedicated
to the children of Prince Laurent & Princess Claire:
Princess Louise, Prince Aymeric and Prince Nicolas

The previous thread can be found here.

While posting, please remember our Community Rules.

For quick overview, have a look at New posting rules
  • All pictures posted here, must be posted with the permission of the copyright holder. Links to the pictures can be posted freely​
  • No watermarked pictures can be posted​
  • Everyone is entitled to have his own opinion: don't forget to be respectful!​
Have Fun! :flowers:

****In an effort to clean up and reorganize the forums, the news and pictures of the children of each family have been merged into one thread. This is due to the fact that by virtue of their age, they do not really have any current events of their own. Seperate threads will be opened for major events for each child.****

KNOKKE-HEIST, BELGIUM : Princess Claire and her oldest child, Princess Louise (3 years old) pictured as they attend the Fed Cup tennis tournament Belgium vs China, Sunday 15 july 2007 in Knokke-Heist.

1 2 3 4

Lovely pictures of the little Louise, great to see Claire and Laurent together.

Nice pictures of the little Louise. great to see Claire and Laurent with louise. Where are the twins?

Are the twins still christened? And who are their godparents?

Great picture,elisabetteke, thanks.......
I really don't want to affend anyone but one of the twins,not sure who is who, looks like a child with water on the brain, his head is really a lot bigger then it should be, has there ever been anything written about the twins health? I know they were born really early.

I posted the link. If I press on this link I get something else too now, but it worked yesterday. I did not save the picture on my computer but this picture came out of a magazine called "lalibre match", maybe someone else bought it and can scan the picture to put it back again (if that is alloud to do). I have tried to find it again on the internet but I cannot find it again.
I'm sorry.

thank you very much, prinses for posting the picture again. The twins are so cute :wub:.

:flowers:The twins are adorable! Which one is which? The twin on the right looks like Louise to me whereas the one on the left looks like Laurent. Both real cuties though

Great picture,elisabetteke, thanks.......
I really don't want to affend anyone but one of the twins,not sure who is who, looks like a child with water on the brain, his head is really a lot bigger then it should be, has there ever been anything written about the twins health? I know they were born really early.

I wouldn't say his head isn't normal. Prince Laurent also has a rather larger head. I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

They look different.

The one on the left looks like a little rebel, and the one on the right angelic - he sort of reminds me of Prince Christian of Denmark. They're both really cute though!!:wub:

I've never heard of these two boys before, but they're both cuties! The little blonde one on the right has much more hair and looks like a little cherub in a painting, and the one on the left is a little less round and has a very mature look on his face, kind of like he's planning something or knows some sort of secret. They're both very cute, do they have any other brothers or sisters?

I've never heard of these two boys before, but they're both cuties! The little blonde one on the right has much more hair and looks like a little cherub in a painting, and the one on the left is a little less round and has a very mature look on his face, kind of like he's planning something or knows some sort of secret. They're both very cute, do they have any other brothers or sisters?

Yes, the have one sister, Louise

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Does anyone have any scans from the magazine?

No, it it Aymeric on the right and Nicolas on the left. It stands like that in the magazine

No, that is definitely Aymeric on the left with the larger head, and Nicolas on the right with the pretty blonde hair. I remember pictures from when they were small babies, Aymeric's head is a little longer and thinner, and Nicolas' is a little smaller and rounder.

They look like they have their mother's eyes (color and even shape). I see two future heart breakers :D .

The one who has a biggest head than his twin, has not any problem. Hydrocphalic children have the eyes as if they were looking always down of them, and also has minor problems in the way the moves their hands, arms and legs. Their expression is totally different from the one who has this little angel. He has a big head...that's all. Oh...and we've heard about that rumor some months ago, in the older thread.

Princess Claire and her twins looks wonderful!

Vanesa.

The boys looks not so mutch onachother the left one looks on prince Laurent i think !!

It looks like the twin on the left has kind of a lop-sided head going on. His parents shouldn't shave his hair. It makes the lop-sidedness more pronounced. They're both cute, though.

Here are Louise, Aymeric and Nicolas collecting easter eggs with
their parents yesterday, March 18, 2008:

-----> Pic

Last edited:
You are most welcome, rominet09 and cristine.
It would be great to see more pics from that
day, maybe in a newspaper, but maybe it's only
an easter greetings pic and not part of a photo
session..

Back
Top Bottom