Princess Louise, Prince Aymeric and Prince Nicolas News and Pictures Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But it looks TOO similar, and the shade of green is faded out like you would expect after so many years. I think it's the same dress.
At long last a granddaughter makes use of Paola's fabulous frocks.

Louise looks more and more like her mother.

But it looks TOO similar, and the shade of green is faded out like you would expect after so many years. I think it's the same dress.
At long last a granddaughter makes use of Paola's fabulous frocks.

Louise looks more and more like her mother.

Yes, now that I look more closely at it, I also think it's most likely the same dress.
I'm glad to see that Louise seems to be following in her mother's footsteps, as also Princess Claire has worn clothes from Paola's closet several times over the years (including some 1960s coats)

They are at School for their last year , the Lycée Français has diffferent rules.

I would love to see the inside of Paola's closet? Can you imagine?!

And I would agree, Louise favors her mother, Claire.

Prince Aymeric posted some summer photos on his Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/CxDulZGIf7x/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

In the first picture, Princess Louise is wearing a green dress similar to one worn in the 1960s by her grandmother, Queen Paola. I'm not sure if that could be the same dress, I'd need a clearer and full lenght picture of Paola's to judge
Update: I found a full lenght picture of Paola wearing this dress it in the 1960s. It's definitely the same one.

Nicolas looks a bit like King Baudouin when he was young although the King is not his ancestor.

The genetics in this family are just absurd, even Oscar (Delphine's son) looks a LOT like Baudouin as a young man (and his sister Josephine looks like Queen Astrid).

Aymeric uploaded a pic of himself and Nicolas for their 18th birthday on his Instagram

Thanks for sharing! Two handsome young men, can't believe they're already 18! The picture of the two of them as children is also very cute

Nicolas looks a bit like King Baudouin when he was young although the King is not his ancestor.

Yes, he does. Wim Dehandschutter calls him "Mini Baudouin" in his article about the twins' 18th birthday:

Some pictures of Nicolas and Aymeric throughout the years, on the occasion of their 18th birthday, in this article by "Histoires Royales":

https://histoiresroyales.fr/prince-...18-ans-album-photo-souvenir-jumeaux-majorite/

On a side note, twins seem to run in the family: two sisters of King Albert I were twins, Joséphine-Charlotte had both twin children (Jean and Margaretha) and grandchildren (Leopold and Charlotte, through her son Guillaume), and Marie-Jose's eldest daughter Maria Pia had two sets of twins

So the Bourbon-Two Sicilies girls strike again.
I don't like the Bourbon-Two Sicilies, but Aymeric and his siblings have been friends with them their whole lives, as Prince Laurent is Maria-Carolina's godfather.

Prince Aymeric, 18, is dating a young woman named Gersende. She's from Brussels. There were pictures on social media, shared recently, clearly showing that they're in a relationship.
Wim Dehandschutter has written an article about it:
Jonge Brusselse strikt meest begeerde vrijgezel van Belgische koningshuis: Aymeric (18), zoon van prins Laurent, is verliefd

The same article in French:
Le jeune célibataire le plus convoité de la famille royale belge n’est plus un cœur à prendre: le fils du prince Laurent a trouvé l’amour

Prince Aymeric, 18, is dating a young woman named Gersende. She's from Brussels. There were pictures on social media, shared recently, clearly showing that they're in a relationship.
Wim Dehandschutter has written an article about it:
Jonge Brusselse strikt meest begeerde vrijgezel van Belgische koningshuis: Aymeric (18), zoon van prins Laurent, is verliefd

The same article in French:
Le jeune célibataire le plus convoité de la famille royale belge n’est plus un cœur à prendre: le fils du prince Laurent a trouvé l’amour
According to the article linked below the young lady's full name is Mlle Gersende Binet de Boisgiroult de Sainte-Preuve and she belongs to the French family of the Barons de Sainte-Preuve that were ennobled in 1718.

According to the article linked below the young lady's full name is Mlle Gersende Binet de Boisgiroult de Sainte-Preuve and she belongs to the French family of the Barons de Sainte-Preuve that were ennobled in 1718.

Does the article give her parents's names? I can't find anything on her online.

Thanks! She's also referred to as "Gersende Binet" in this article by De Morgen.
It makes sense, as her Instagram handle is gersende_bnt (her profile is now private)

Back
Top Bottom